Chapter 21: First Day of Filming the Drama

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

YooJin's POV:

Director: Ah! Here's our leading lady!

YooJin: Annyeonghaseyo! (Hi)

Director: Here's your script, and L over here has the lead guy's part.

It was L. L got the part. WHY DID L HAVE TO GET THE PART??? I heard that Jung Yong Hwa auditioned for the lead role, why didn't he get it? I was totally disappointed. I wanted to be with L, but right now, being with him is the most difficult thing ever.

I slowly sat down beside L at the table and started reviewing my script. I flipped through all of the pages, until I got to the second last page. One word caught my attention. I was shocked the same way when I saw L in this room. It was the word...

 

Kiss.

 

I wanted to ask the director so badly if it was madetory, but I figured it was. It was printed clearly in the script: YooJin and L's characters kiss.

After an hour of memorizing the script, we started shooting. The director explained how the scene was supposed to seem innocent. L and I would stand in the hallways in a school with all the other students, and keep glancing at eachother.

Director: CUT! Great! Let's do the next scene!

L was supposed to be sitting in a classroom alone, with his head down. He's supposed to sleep. I look at him a while by peeking into the room from the door, and slowly walk off.

Director: CUT! Great! Next scene!

One of the makeup unnies gave me a cup of water. I took it even though I had my lemonade. When I turned around, I suddenly bumped into L, and spilled water over his costume.

L: Aish...

YooJin: I'm sorry! I'm soo sorry!

I tried to grab paper towels to help him clean up, but it didn't seem like he wanted my help. He threw away the wet paper towels and glared at me. I quickly looked away and went to the next scene. I started slapping myself...Why did I do that? Why can't I be more careful?

L probably hates me now.  T_T

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, short chapter :S

But enjoy~

It was either longer wait, with a longer chapter update...

Or shorter wait, with a shorter chapter update.

I just updated because I wanted to update sooner for you guys, but I have writers block =_=