Chapter 4 : Dream, Dream, Dream...

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

YooJin's POV:

YooJin: I overheard mom talking ont he phone, dad was on the other line, and he said they shouldn't let that oppertunity pass.

Sunggyu: WELL I CAN'T PASS ON MY OPPERTUNITY TO TRAIN!

At that moment, mom came down the stairs, and Sunggyu's friends were set to leave. They all said bye and left. Sunggyu didn't want to see mom somehow. I just ran up to her and asked her straight about moving.

YooJin: Mom, are we really moving to England?

My mom looked at me, confused about how I knew. She looked down and answered my question.

Mom: Yes, dear. The 4 of us will all be moving to England.

Sunggyu: BUT! I GOT INTO WOOLLIM ENTERTAINMENT AND I HAAVE TO TRAIN!

Mom: That's great, but we will have to turn that down.

Sunggyu: WHAT? BUT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT SINCE I WAS A KID! I NEED TO GO!

Mom: But your dad and I need to get that job in England...

Sunggyu: Fine. Then you go. I will stay here and live in the dorms.

Mom: Okay, then Yoojin can come with us-

YooJin: No! Uh...I need to stay here, to support Sunggyu.

Mom: Where will you live?

YooJin: I...uh....I'll live...

I was stumped. I thought Sunggyu has a place in mind, but he did. Sunggyu dragged me upstairs to his room.

Sunggyu: I have a great idea! Why don't you audition for Woollim?

YooJin: HUH? NOOOOOO...I'm not as good as you in singing and I can't dance...

Sunggyu: C'mon, I remember you sang for me last summer, you were really good!

YooJin: NOOO, I can't...

Sunggyu placed both hands onto my arms. He looked me in the eyes...

Sunggyu: Yes, you can. I know you can. I BELIEVE in you.

Nothing beats the words from Sunggyu. I love him too much as a brother that whatever he says I seem to just do. I agreed to audition, but I didn't guarantee the chance of getting in to become a trainee.

Sunggyu: YES! I have no doubt you're gonna make it!

YooJin: I do...

We both went to bed, thinking about our future. Our family just came back together, and now it's falling apart. What if I don't debut as a star? Then my life is worth nothing. But I will trust Sunggyu. He always knows best. When I say always, I mean ALWAYS.

I fell asleep pretty quick, and had a dream I've never had before.

~Geobuhal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun, lucifer~ (music)

YooJin: UHG...I'm so tired!

L :But that was really good.

YooJin: HUH? OH! Hi L!

L is walking toward me, smilling. He placed both his hands on my shoulders, and looked me at me with his mesmorizing eyes.

L: Don't stop practising now. You're doing well. You might get kicked out, I wouldn't want that to happen~

YooJin: You...wouldn't?

L: No. I want you to debut, with you're beautiful voice, smooth dance moves and stunning appearance.

YooJin: You...think I'm pretty?

L :You're beautiful.

He slowly leaned in, closer and closer...

Is he going to...? Or is he just playing around?

Soon enough, we were millimeters away from eachother...

I wanted to stop this...

What is he gonna do?