Chapter 6: You Owe Me

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

YooJin's POV:

Sungjong: HYUNG!

AISH..It's Sunggyu's friends. I just sat down quietly to eat my breakfast quietly. 10 minutes passed, and I noticed that they were still standing at the door, chatting. L was there too, I don't know why the others weren't. I stood up and went to my room to get changed. I thought Sunggyu and I could hang out today, but I didn't know he had plans with his friends. I greeted Sungjong and L.

I couldn't even look at L. Seeing him makes me think back to my dream, and my goal right now is to NOT think about that, or HIM. I put on my shoes and tried to leave.

Sunggyu: Where are you going?

YooJin: To places.

Sunggyu: But you just got here! You haven't gotten familiar with the streets!

YooJin: I have a map, I'll figure it out.

I tried to leave, but Sunggyu grabbed my arm.

Sunggyu: Seriously, just come with me and my friends.

YooJin: I'm good. I can go on my own. My cell is charged too.

Sunggyu: AISH. Just come with us! So I won't have to worry! Besides, you owe me.

YooJin: I don't owe you!

Sunggyu: You didn't tell me that thing this morning, so you have to come with my friends and I.

My eyes widend. THERE IT IS AGAIN. CAN'T I JUST GO THROUGH THE DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO THINK ABOUT IT???

YooJin: Fine, but I get to wander. -_-

Sunggyu: Uh, no. You're not ready for it.

YooJin: Why are you all of a sudden treating me like a kid?

Sunggyu was speechless. I smiled my victory smile. I was going to win this argument.

Sunggyu: AISH! L, you wanna watch her today? make sure she dosen't run away?

WHOA WAIT! L??? NO!!! NONONONONO!!!!

YooJin: Wait, why L?

Sunggyu: Why not? You have a problem with him?

L turned to me and smiled, agreeing with my brother. I tried to look at him without looking into his eye, but believe me, that was really difficult.

YooJin: Uh.....Nothing's...wrong.

L gripped onto my arm, tight. Sunggyu put on his shoes and we left the house. I kept looking the other way, making sure I don't get eye contact with L.

L : Are... you.... okay?

YooJin: HUH? Oh, yea, I'm fine, just.....

We all walked to the bus stop. L didn't let go of my arm, not even once. Well, it wasn't like he wanted to. Sunggyu told him to not let go of me. I guess I should owe Sunggyu for not telling him, but he's going too far. I tried slipping away a few times, but L just pulled me back.

There was a convenience store right beside the bus stop. Sunggyu left the house without eating, and so did Sungjong. They walked to the store to get something to eat, leaving L and me alone at the bus stop. I REALLY wish he had eaten before, because i was feeling really uncomfortable with L.

YooJin: I'm just...gonna go check on them.

I tried getting away the second time. But l pulled me baack again. This time, he pulled a bit too hard. I clashed into him. He turned me around, we were in a hugging position. he wrapped his arms around me, and whispered some words into my right ear.

L : Sunggyu said not to let you get away, so I'm doing my job. If you can't play by the rules, then I guess I'll have to do this the harder way.

"Do this the harder way," those words made me think bad thoughts. I imaged scary, uncomfortable thoughts. I tried to think about good stuff.

FLOWERS. UNICORNS. RAINBOWS. TEDDY BEARS. ANGELS. PRINCESS'S.BUNNIES. HELLO KITTY.

L smirked at me. DANG. Those thoughts didn't work. I decided to check if the bus was coming. I walked to the edge of the sidewalk and leaned over to see, with L still holding onto me. I didn't notice this car which was driving really close to the sidewalk. I was 0.5 seconds away from being hit by it. If L hadn't pulled me away, I wouldn't been killed.

We were now in that hugging position again. He had his arms around me, he tried to tuck my head in, and used his body to shield me. His back was toward the street.

L : AISH. Be more careful!

YooJin: Sorry.... -_- 

L : Are you okay?

He was observing me, to see if I had been scraped my the car,even just a little bit. I yanked my arm away, and his quick reflexes acted up. He grabbed onto my arm again, making sure I wasn't going to run away.

YooJin: I'm fine, I'm fine.

Sunggyu and Sungjong were walking back, THANK GOD.

Sunggyu: The bus didn't come yet?

YooJin: No.

He looked at L and me. He smiled just by seeing that L was holding onto me.

Sunggyu: Hehehe....You'll never know what I'll make you do today...

YooJin: I can tell mom! Then she won't let you join Woollim!

Sunggyu: Or, you can tell me that THING you didn't want to tell me.

YooJin: Never. You can't make me.

L :Sunggyu hyung, can you look after your sister, I just have to go to the store for a bit.

Sunggyu: Yea sure.

Sunggyu held me with one hand, and held his sandwhich in the other. L walked into the store, but I wasn't too sure if he wasn't really going to buy something...

YooJin: Sunggyu, can I go to the store too? By myself? I just need to get some snacks.

Sunggyu: NO. What if you run away?

YooJin: I'll give you my bag, I won't run away without it.

Sunggyu: FINE.

He took it and I walked to the store. I walked in, and walked a few circles. L wasn't there. I swear I didn't see him leave, where did he go?