Chapter 2: Ding Dong~

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

Sunggyu's POV:

I ran to the door and opened it. I ws expecting to see mom and YooJin, but it wasn't them.

Sungyeol: HEY !!!!!

Sungjong: Did they get back yet?

Sunggyu: No, they didn't call yet.

Dongwoo: Didn't you say that your sister is coming?

Sunggyu: Yea! She's living here now!

Sungjong: She's probably one of those annoying little sisters...

Sunggyu: Hey, she's not annoying. She's 17 and she also has a passion for music!

My friends crashed on the sofa and watched TV, waiting for the rest of my friends.

Ding Dong~

The doorbell rang again. Who could it be this time? I ran to the door again, and opened it. Hoya came running in, Woohyun followed Hoya, and L gave me a smile and a hug. NOT a girly hug, a MAN hug.

Dongwoo: YOOOOOOOO!

Sungyeol: HEYYYY!

Sungjong: HYUNG!

They wer all jumping happily. I heard the doorbell ring again, and everyone stopped. I slowly walked to the door, my friends stayed in the living room. I opened the door and there she was, my sister standing with our mom.

Sunggyu: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

YooJin: SUNGGYU OPPA!

WooHyun: Oppa?

Sungjong: His sister.

WooHyun:Oh right...

I hugged her and swung her around. I walked with her to the living room. My friends all cheered.

YooJin's POV:

Eh? It's that guy from the plane! Why is he in our house? He couldn't be...one of Sunggyu's friends....right? Oh and that other guy with the glasses! He's not wearing glasses anymore, he took them off! OMO and that guy in the other row! Do they all know Sunggyu?

 

Myungsoo (L)'s POV:

OMG IT'S THAT GIRL ON THE PLANE!!! What is she doing here? I didn't think I would ever see her again! AIYA, does this mean I have to give her medal back? I wanted to keep it...

Don't tell me she's Sunggyu's sister...

 

Hoya's POV:

Hey, it's that girl! I looked at L, I can see him smiling already! I think he likes her, he just denies it when I ask him...

What is she doing here anyway???

Sunggyu: Guys, this is my little sister!

YooJin: Anneyonghaseyo! YooJin imnida!

Dongwoo: WHOA she's pretty~

I elbowed Dongwoo. I knew L liked her, but for a moment I forgot that they were just meeting YooJin for the first time.

Donwoo: OW! WHAT?

Sunggyu: HAHA...

Sunggyu's mom went upstairs to do some stuff, so that left the 8 of us. We all just shuffled around, so I talked to Sungjong. I noticed that L walked over to YooJin, and they started talking.

YooJin's POV:

That guy on the plane, Myungsoo, or L, he walked to me, and started a conversation.

L : So, we meet again?

YooJin: Yea....

L: Here, I think you dropped this at the airport.

YooJin: OMO! I didn't even know I lost that! Thank you soo much!

He smiled. He was cute. I guess you could call him ulzzang. His voice was really soothing too.

YooJin: Sooo, you're Sunggyu's friend?

L: Yea..

Another one of Sunggyu's friends walked to us and joined our conversation.

Sungyeol: HEY GUYSSS!

I smiled at him. He was cute too, but more adorable. L looked cool, and calm, while the other guy was happy and loud.

L: This is Sungyeol.

Sungyeol: HEY! I can introduce myself you know!

L : I know, I'm just better at it :P

Sungyeol: No you're not!

L smiled and walked away. Sungyeol flashed his big smile at me.

Sungyeol: Don't mind L, he's usually like that.

I nodded my head without saying a word. I went upstairs to see if my mom needed help, but she didn't. I heard footsteps coming up, I turned to see who it was. It was non other than ANOTHER one of Sunggyu's friends. He didn't look Korean, but he spoke really well.

Dongwoo: Oh, annyeonghaseyo! Dongwoo imnida!

YooJin:  Oh Annyeonghaseyo!

Dongwoo: Is that the washroom?

YooJin: Yea..

Dongwoo: Ok, I'm just gonna...you know..

YooJin: Just go :P

Dongwoo: I'll do that~

He's funny, but not as handsome like L, or cheerful like Sungyeol.

I walked into my room, or the room I'm supposed to sleep in. It felt good to see this room. I shared it with Sunggyu when I came back to visit in the summer. I was going to walk back downstairs, but I heard my mom talking on the phone in the other room...

Mom: Are you sure?

? :Yea, it's really good! We shouldn't turn down this offer!

Mom: But what about Sungyu and YooJin?

? :They'll move with us! It shouldn't be too hard to make new friends, right?

Mom: I suppose...

? :And the pay is just great!

Mom: Really...?

? :And we've never lived in England before?

England? Move? No, don't tell me my parents are thinking about moving...no!