Chapter 14: Thinking About L

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

YooJin's POV:

I woke up the next day, paranoid. I went to school grumpy, went back to Woollim grumpy, and trained with a grumpy attitude. I had no time to see my brother or any of his friends. As the day went by, I had  the urge to find L. I kept forcing myself to stop thinking about him, BUT THAT'S REALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!! A month had passed, and there wasn't a day i didn't think about L. The Woollim showcase was held once at the end of every month to SHOWCASE what we've learned, which was going to be tomorrow. I was thinking...I might be able to see Sunggyu...and more importantly, L!!!

*The next day*

All the trainees crowded together back stage to get ready for the showcase. Everyone was soo nervous, and I was just keeping my eyes open for L. Unfortunetly, I didn't see him. Hwayoung, HyunAe, Choonhee and I were the first group to go on stage. We sang and danced our hearts out, and the next group was getting ready to perform for the CEO and some other judges. I was disappointed because I didn't see L. But then all of a sudden, someone put their arm on my shoulders.

Sunggyu: You were awesome out there.

I turned to see my beloved brother, Sunggyu. I gave him a big hug, which he enjoyed.

YooJin: It's been a while since we've seen eachother...

Sunggyu: yeah, even though it's been a month we've all missed you...Especially L.

What did he say? ESPECIALLY L??? REALLY??? L MISSED ME?

YooJin: Really?

Sunggyu: Everyone thinks of you as their little sister too you know...but...L...

YooJin: What about L?

TELL ME! I WANNA KNOW WHAT L THINKS OF ME!!!

Sunggyu: I think he likes you...it might not be true, but I just think so...

I turned around and whispered a "YES" to myself. But Sunggyu caught me.

Sunggyu: What did you say?

YooJin: Nothing.

I gave him an innocent smile, but it seems he wasn't convinced. The second group was finished performing by now, and Sunggyu and his friends were up. I ushered Hwayoung, HyunAe and ChoonHee towards the audience, so we could see their performance. No matter who i watched, my eyes kept drawing back to L. He looked so cool when he was dancing, and his voice was so nice when he sang his parts...

He's like the most perfect person ever!!!! After the showcase, we all went back to our dorms and heared the results. I was happy that my friends and I got second place, but Sunggyu and his friends were 4th. The top 3 groups have the biggest chance to debut. At that time, someone had come to our dorm. I opened the door only to find L, congradulating me.

L: I knew you would do well!

He gave me a warm hug.

YooJin: You also did really well...

L: Not as good as you!

We stood there awkwardly. I couldn't look as his perfect face, I don't know why. He finally spoke, breaking the silence.

L: Well, I'm gonna go now.

YooJin: Okay.

He unexpectedly gave me a kiss on the cheek, which made my heart flutter. He walked off. I stood at the door, dumbfounded. ChoonHee walked to me and asked " What are you staring at?" i snapped back to reality and answered "Nothing."

I couldn't stop smiling now. I ran up to the rooftop to calm down. I thought I would be alone up at the rooftop, but someone was already there. Who's that person?