Chapter 25: Note To Self

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

Yoojin's POV:


L: We need to go to film. I already told your manager I was gonna pick you up.

L's picking me up? What if fans see? Did he think about that? It didn't matter, because no one saw us. We got to the set safely. I immediately grabbed my phone and texted Sunggyu.

To: Sunggyu

OMG L is so nice to me all of a sudden! See...This is why I alwasy ask you for help, you're always right!

He sent me a reply...

To: YooJin

I know I'm right  ;)

I shot the drama with L, just as usual. Time went by so fast when I was with L again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunggyu stayed single for the next few years. Siwoo comes to visit me from time to time. I think he totally forgot about L, he never thinks of visiting him :P

So I was talking to Siwoo at a filming set...

YooJin: My manager decided to make a sub-unit group, and I'm one of the members!

Siwoo: That's great! You won't be really busy right?

YooJin: I think-

L: Yeah, she'll be very busy....busy spending time with me. So you can go now.

I was going to get mad at L for cutting me off, but after I heard what he said...I decided that could wait.

YooJin: Aww....Sorry Siwoo. But I'll be really busy promoting in the sub-unit. Maybe next time okay?

Siwoo: Fine. PSH. I think I became part of the set crew for nothing....PSH....

I started to run after Siwoo to apologize, but L pulled me back.

YooJin: But I need to-

L: You're mine now. Let's go.

YooJin: But I....

L: Fine go talk to him. Don't even bother talking to me then.

L started walking away too. I looked to my right, then to my left. Siwoo, or L?

AISH... I ran to catch up to L to apologize to him first. Siwoo can wait....I guess... :P

He turned around playfully and hugged me, glad that I went to him instead of Siwoo.

YooJin: Can I see your phone for a second?

L: Why...

He slowly took it our of his pocket. Before I answered, I snatched it out of his hand and started scrolling through the pictures. HE REALLY DOES HAVE PICTURES OF ME IN HIS PHONE~~~

YooJin: What is this?

I showed him the picture of me at the drama photoshoot.

L: It's a picture of a girl.

YooJin: Who?

L: You.

YooJin: Why?

L: Because.

YooJin: If you have pictures of me then I get to have pictures of you!

L: Wait...what?

i immediately started snapping pictures of my boyfriend. He tried his best to cover his face, but he was obviously failing. We ended up running around the set, with me trying to get pictures of L. He was getting annoyed, so he held onto my shoulders so I couldn't raise my camera-phone.

Sunggyu: STOP! Ah...That's what I like to see. You 2 getting along...not fighting....

I just remember Sunggyu was part of this schedule I was doing with L. I was happy to see him, but surprised at his words.

YooJin: What do you mean "this is what you like to see?" What do you think he's going to do? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, SUNGGYU?!?!?!?

Sunggyu: I don't know.

That was all my brother said, and he walked away.  I was expecting some advice as usuall.

YooJin: YAH SUNGGYU! KIM SUNGGYU! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE YOUR LIL' SISTER LIKE THIS? THIS "DUDE" IS GOING TO HURT HER REAL BAD!!!

L looked at me a smirked.

L: THANKS SUNGGYU!

I looked at him with a puzzled look when he yelled that to Sunggyu. Did Sunggyu do that purposely?

L started pushing me towards the door, to go outside. I had no idea where we're going, but i have a feeling it's a good place. It's nice being with L again.

Note to self :NEVER ask Sunggyu for advice.

(He's gonna leave me hanging again :P)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AISH...another finished fanfic. I've considered writting a sequel, so there will be a poll soon for which ONE of my fanfics will get a sequel. It won't guarantee a sequel though, I'm still thinking about it.

Anyway, thanks for reading you !!!