Chapter 12: YooJin's Early Audition

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

Yoojin's POV:

A week had passed since the "plan." L is now as happy as ever. Mom and dad are leaving tomorrow, which puts me in great danger. Woollim hasn't held auditions yet, so I havn't been able to audition. Sunggyu and ALL of his 6 friends got accepted, so he'll be moving into the dorm in 2 days. I have no idea what I'll do. Sunggyu couldn't come up with a better idea...For the past 5 days I've been asking "What will i do???" but Sunggyu is also out of ideas.

*The next day*

Sunggyu and I said goodbye to our parents as they got into the tazi to be driven to the airport. Sunggyu's moving into Woollim dorms tomorrow after school...And that leaves me no choice but to live in the streets. A new family has bought our house already, and they're moving into tomorrow as well.

*The next day after school*

Sunggyu and I packed all of our things. I helped Sunggyu move into his dorm. He told me to help him unpack his stuff, while he had to go somewhere. I was too depressed to argue with him about why I have to unpack and not him, so I just went to work.

 

Sunggyu's POV:

I made Yoojin help me unpack so I could talk to the CEO about letter her stay in a dorm. I wasn't afraid of getting on his bad side, I just wanted my sister to be safe. I knocked on the door...

CEO: Come in.

Sunggyu: Hi, I'm Km Sunggyu, a new trainee.

CEO: Ah, nice to see you. How have you been?

Sunggyu: I've been good. I was just wondering...My parents are out of the country and my little sister has no where to go...

CEO: So you want to ask if she can stay in a dorm?

How did he know that???

Sunggyu: .....yes...

CEO: Well, I'm afraid I can't do that. The only way is if she agrees to be a Woollim trainee.

Sunggyu; She would...but Woollim dosen't hold auditions until 3 months from now...

CEO: If you are in a hurry I could see her auditin now and decide NOW.

Sunggyu: Yes, YES. That would be awesome thank you Mr. CEO...

CEO: Well, where is she?

Sunggyu: She is at my dorm.

CEO: let's go then :)

He smiled at me. He's so much nicer than I thought! THIS IS JUST GREAT!

 

YooJin's POV:

I was in the middle of unpacking when Sunggyu came back with a mad in a suit.

Sunggyu: YooJin-ah! This is the CEO, he says you can audition now!

OMG...This can't be...Sunggyu really dose solve everything, which is why I always ask him when I have problems "What will I do, Sunggyu?"

YooJin: Oppa! You are the best!

I hugged him, and prepared myself to sing infront of the CEO.

*After the audition*

CEO: How old are you?

YooJin: I'm 17.

CEO: Not bad. You have potential. Can you dance?

YooJin: I'll try...

Sunggyu played one of his CD's and I freestyled. I'm not usually good at this, but I tried my best.

Sungjong: Wow..she's good...

CEO: Not bad...

Sunggyu: She's also a hard worker, sir. She achieves good grades in school.

CEO: And she's pretty too. Sure. Welcome to Woollim, Kim YooJin. :)

I was celebrating with Sunggyu. We were jumping up and down, and I hugged him once more, thanking him.

YooJin: I love you Oppa!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Sunggyu: Now you can train with us!!!

CEO: Sorry to stop your celbration but YooJin needs to go to her dorm. All of you will get today off, but training will start tomorrow morning, and don't be late. Or else...

Dongwoo: We know...HAHA...

Sunggyu: Do you need help going to your dorm?

Yoojin: No, I can do this. I'll meet you here at 4:30PM.

Sunggyu: Okay!

I dragged my luggage to the other side of the building, the girls side. I was given a key to open the door, and I saw 3 girls in the room.

HyunAe: Hi! You must a new trainee! I'm HyunAe, what's your name?

YooJin: I'm Kim YooJin...

Hwayoung: Nice to meet you, I'm Hwayoung!

ChoonHee: I'm Choonhee. I'm also a new trainee!

I felt welcome already. These girls were so nice...

ChoonHee: Do you wanna hang out today? Since we get the day off...

YooJin: I made plans with some other friends, maybe you can come with us!

ChoonHee and I walked to Sunggyu's dorm. Sunggyu lived with Sunyeol and Sunjong. Dongwoo, Hoya, L and Woohyun lived together.

Sunggyu: Hey! Is she your roomate?

YooJin: Yeah. She wanted to hang out, can she come with us?

Sungyeol: Sure!

Sungyeol responded faster than Sunggyu. Everyone in the room stared at him,awestruck. He tried to laugh it off, but the atmosphere was still awkward. The 4 other boys came to the dorm, and we all went out to eat. L seemed a lot more comfortable around me today, which was strange. He sat closer to me when we ate, and he tried to feed me too. What's going on?