Chapter 24: Back Together

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

Myungsoo (L)'s POV:

Director: That was brilliant!

L: What was?

Director: You guys! You 2 are the best idol-actors I've ever had!

L: What....? You mean...You were filming that whole part?

Director: Yeah. You guys did better than I thought.

L: WHAT!?!?

Director: Don't worry. You guys make a great couple!

I was gonna go after the dircetor, but YooJin stopped me.

YooJin: L, just let it go. It was good enough to be on film. Right?

I listened to her, just because I trust her. I smiled, and hugged her again. It's nice to be back to the way it was. I called Sunggyu, just to thank him.

Sunggyu: Hello?

L: Hyung, you were right!

Sunggyu: Arn't I always right...???

L: No...

Sunggyu: Shut up, flower boy =.=

L: Anyway, thanks!

Sunggyu: Bye!

Sunggyu's POV:

HAHAHA~ I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT THE WHOLE TIME!

I knew they had something going on...but how long has it been? 3 years? 5 years? I love being right in the middle of the relationship. Yoojin tells me her point of view, L tells me his..It's like I know what will happen next!

Kim YooJin, FIGHTING!!!

YooJin's POV:

*The next day*

DING DONG~!

Someone kept ringing the door bell. I waited for the unnies to get the door, but I realized I was the only one in the dorm. I sluggishly crawled out of bed with my messed up hair, make-up less face and went to the door. I peeked out the hole...

OMG!

It's L. I ran to the washroom to fix my hair, wash my face, brush my teeth, changed my clothes and ran back to the door to open it.

L: What took so long???

YooJin: Sorry. I didn't know no one else was home. What do you need?

L: You.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of my own dorm. I was annoyed. It was early in the morning, and I wasn't even imformed by my manager about my schedule for the day.

YooJin: Where are we going?