Chapter 7: I Win At Hide And Seek, And YaDong Join The Group

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

YooJin's POV:

I was gonna leave the store, but I heard some mumbling in the corner. I slowly walked toward it. There was actually an opening, and it probably led to the stock room. I opened the door slightly, just to get get a clearer sound. There was a guy leaning against the wall, talking on his cellphone.

L: What? Are you sure?

?: Yeah, I'm sure it will work.

L: Have you tried it? So it won't backfire like your other plans?

? : Well, people said it might work.

L: That's not good enough!

What is L doing in there? O_o

?: It's worth trying.

L: But what if I mess up?

L turned around and smashed the wall with a fist. Is he dealing with difficutlies? I felt an urge to barge in and help, but he can't know that I'm here.

L: Yeah, I gotta go. In the mean time, think of another way. Just in case.

He hung up and walked toward the door. I tried quickly get away, but I tripped on a box and fell. By that time, L was already at the door. Sheesh, that was fast. O_O

L: Are you okay?

He helped me get onto my feet, and brushed the dirt off my jacket. He looked at me from head to toe, then opened up the palms of my hands, observing them to see if I had any cuts or bruises.

I quickly pulled away.

YooJin: yeah, hehe, I'm fine. Let's go.

L: Did you need to get something?

YooJin: OH, no. I thought about it, and decided not to get it. So let's go.

L: O...kay...?

I grabbed his wrist and lead him out of the store, and to the bus stop. Sungjong and Sunggyu didn't look too happy, I wonder what happened.

Sungjong: Now you guys come? The bus just came and left!

Sunggyu: Yeah, the next one comes in about 15 minutes.

Sungjong: We're gonna waste another 15 minutes! Why didn't you come earlier?

YooJin: Sorry, I just couldn't-

I got cut off by L. I don't know why he took the blame, he just did. It was clearly my fault. For eavesdropping, and for falling. But it was nice of him to take the blame, even though he shouldn't.

L: I was making a fuss about what YooJin should get, so sorry.

Sunggyu: It's okay, it's only 15 minutes anyway. We could take the taxi.

Sungjong: But didn't you say the others were coming too?

Sunggyu: OH YEAH! I got a call from Hoya and Dongwoo, they said they're coming too.

Sungjong: HOYA! DONGWOO! OVER HERE!

L and I turned around seeing the cool Hoya and smiley Dongwoo. 

DongWoo: Hey guys! Hi YooJin!

YooJin: Hey.

Hoya: Where are we going?

Sunggyu: YI DAE!!!

YooJin: Yi Dae?

Sunggyu: Yeah, it's a place. We don't go there often, so why not today? We could take a taxi.

Dongwoo: 3 people in each taxi.

Hoya: Okay, Sungjong, Dongwoo, me in one taxi, Sunggyu, L, and YooJin in the other.

Sungjong: Sure!

Dongwoo and Sunggyu started signaling for taxis. I didn't LOVE this idea, but I just went with it. I hope Sunggyu will sit in the middle -_-

Throughout the whole time, L was still holding onto me. Sunggyu had already explained to Hoya and Dongwoo why L was "watching over me." Sometimes, I wish I had a better brother, but compared to so people I know, I have a pretty good brother.

Anyway, Sunggyu got a taxi, and L and I went in. L let me go in first, which was good. But Sunggyu got on the other side, so I was stuck int he middle. I felt so uncomfortable. It had to be the WORST car ride I've ever had in my life. Sunggyu made it even worse when he started asking L about "Boyfriend" "Girlfriend" stuff. Like "What do you look for in a girl?" or "Have you dated anyone?"

I tried to cover my face, but Sunggyu made me look like a fool. I just looked at them like it was a tennis match. Everytime I looked at L, I had my innocent eyes. But when I looked at my brother Sunggyu, my glare kicked in.

I couldn't even belive L answered Sunggyu's questions. Like there was "What is your ideal girl?"

L said "I like it when girls have long, wavy hair. I also like it if they had a cute face." And he winked at me.

I grabbed onto my hair, ready to pull out every strand of hair on my head. But I couldn't do it, and THEY WERE DRIVING ME CRAZY!

The taxi driver suddenly shouted "WAIT!" and the 3 of us looked forward.

Sunggyu: NO!

YooJin: Don't!

L: .....