Chapter 3: How Can We Live At 2 Places At Once?

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

YooJin's POV:

I ran downstairs to tell Sunggyu, but he spoke first.

Sunggyu: YooJin, I just want to tell you that I auditioned for an agency.

YooJin: Really?

Sunggyu: Yup. And I GOT IN!!!! I'M GONNA BE A TRAINEE FOR WOOLLIM ENTERTAINMENT!

Dongwoo: Oh you got in too?

Sunggyu: Yea, you also got in?

Dongwoo; Yea, they called me this morning.

Sungjong: Mee too!

Sunggyu: Awesome! Now we just have to wait for WooHyun, Sungyeol, L and Hoya.

YooJin: But oppa I really need to tell you something.

Sunggyu: What is it? 

I dragged him to a corner, away from everyone else. But Sungyeol came to us, he was laughing like crazy! I looked like he couldn't breathe, he was too busy laughing.

Sungyeol: OMG! Sunggyu...You have to come see this!

Sunggyu went with Sungyeol to see that THING that he "had to go see."

AISH...Mom and dad are going to England, Sunggyu's a trainee for Woollim, then what about me? Please have them stay here in this house, please?

Sunggyu came back, with a big smile on his face. His friends were still fooling around.

Sunggyu: What was it that you were going to tell me?

YooJin: Mom and dad want to move to England.

Sunggyu's smile slowly faded. I knew what he was thinking. If our parents were going to England, Sunggyu  would totally loose his chance of training. He's always wanted this, and now, he has to give it up.

YooJin: What are we supposed to do?

Sunggyu: I'm not going. I'm not giving this up. I HAVE to train. You know how much I want this. We've talked about it since we were kids! There's nothing on Earth that will make me move with mom and dad!

YooJin: But, if you're gonna live in the Woollim dorms, and mom and dad are going to England, what will I do? Live in this house by myself? I CAN'T DO THAT!

Sunggyu: Are you sure we're moving? You probably misheard something...

YooJin: .....