Chapter 1: Hello Korea

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

YooJin's POV:

I could hear the people around screaming, my mom and I both looked at the building. Well, we didn't look at anything but a pile of burnt wood and ashes. The apartment was completely gone. Our belongings, were also gone. People burst into tears, I turned to my mom who had already shed tears. I wonder what Sunggyu would've done. That is, if he was here. I went to the bank with my mom to get all of our money. She bought 2 plane tickets to Seoul, Korea. We had no other choice. My mom had lost her job anyway, so we had nothing else to loose. We really lost everything. I didn't tell my friends, because I didn't have anyone i trusted at school.

Atleast we were lucky enough to get tickets for a plane that was leaving tomorrow. There were seats left, but they weren't next to each other. At that moment, I didn't care. I just wanted to go to Korea, and see my brother.

*The next day*

We stayed at a hotel for a night and went straight to the airport in the morning. I texted my brother to tell him that we're going back to Korea and he was excited about it. I didn't want to think about anything. I just wanted to go home. We boarded the plane after hours of waiting. I sat in between 2 people, and my mom sat somewhere in the back. When I went to take my seat, someone had already sat in their seat near the window. He looked a couple years older, about 18, 19 maybe? He wasn't at all ugly, he was talking to his friend in korean who sat in the other row of seats.

I sat down and he smiled and said hi to me in english.

? : Hi!

YooJin: Annyeonhaseyo.

I smiled back.

? :Oh! You speak Korean?

YooJin: Yea, I am Korean.

He continued to talk to his friend, which was uncomfortable since I was right there, in between their conversation. Soon, another guy sat next to me, near the aisle. He was also good-looking. He wore glasses which didn't make him look geeky. he didn't say hi to me, but he smiled. He was also a friend of the guy next to me, and the guy in the other row of seats across from us. 

Captin: This is your captin speaking. We will be taking off in a few minutes. Please take your seats and secure your seatbelts. Thankyou.

I leaned back and tried to tighten my seatbelt. The guy who said hi to me helped me.

? :Is that good?

YooJin: Yea, thanks.

 The plane was taking off. I closed my eyes and slept until lunch. After that, I just went back to sleep. The only things I had were my uniform, 1 change of clothes my phone, my ipod and all the stuff I brought to school. Everything else was burnt in the apartment. My mom just had money and 1 change of clothing. So there was nothing to do except sleep.

Myungsoo (L)'s POV:

Hoya, Woohyun and I went on a trip to Japan for a few weeks. As we were going back to Korea, I saw this really cute girl on the plane. She sat next to me, and Hoya sat next to her on the other side. I didn't ask for her name yet, but I'm hoping to get a chance to. All she dose is sleep, so I don't know how I'm even supposed to talk to her. It was dinner time, and I woke her up. The flight attendent came around with our food and we ate quietly.

L : So, what's your name?

YooJin: Kim YooJin imnida! What about you?

L: Kim MyungSoo, but just call me L.

Hoya: OOO Looks like L made a new friend!

L: While I'm making new friends, you're going to be wondering around as a loner!

Hoya laughed and asked for her name. She turned back to me and smiled. I'll admit, it was the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. Her perfect teeth, milky white skin and lovely eyes complete the whole package. So that was basically it. We got to Seoul and we said bye to eachother. I was sad, I probably wont ever see her again. But if you like someone you should let them go right?

I barely know her and I already like her...AISH...

I watched her walk deeper into the airport with her mom, but I realized that she had dropped something: A medal. "Royal Conservatory of Music" was written on it. How was I supposed to give this back to her? She was already gone, and I won't see her again.

NAHHHH! I'll just keep it as something to remember her by. KEKEKEKE~

I turned and saw WooHyun staring at me like I was a weirdo.

WooHyun: Why are you so happy?

L : What? L can't be happy once in a while?

Hoya: He met a pretty girl on the plane and now he likes her!

WooHyun: OH so that's what it's about...

L :GUYS! I don't like her, I barely know her...

WooHyun: PSH! Whatever, let's go...

The 3 of us walked intot he airport and waited to be picked up by Hoya's dad.  I'm pretty excited, I can't wait to go to my friend Sunggyu's house!!

Sunggyu's POV:

AHHHH I'm so excited! My sister is coming back tonight, and my friends L, Hoya and Woohyun are coming back too! I miss them so much! I have a passion for singing, and my friends L, Hoya, Woohyun, Sungyeol, Sungjong, and Dongwoo all dream of becoming stars. All of us have auditioned for Woollim Entertainment, I got a call from them a few days ago, and I can share the news with YooJin!

Suddenly, the phone rang, and I picked it up.

Sunggyu: Hello?

Dad: Sunggyu, dad will get home a little later than usual, mom and YooJin are taking the taxi home, so they should be home soon.

Sunggyu: Oh okay. Bye dad!

Right when I hung up, someone rang the door bell. They're already here? OMO This is so exciting!