Chapter 13: The Dream Almost Comes True, and Another Dream Comes

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

YooJin's POV:

Training started today. What happened was Sunggyu and his friends trained together and My dorm mates and I trained together. I went to school with Hwayoung. The other girls didn't go to school since they were either 19 or 20. After school, we would all train together. It was a tiring day, but I didn't stop practising. It was 9:00Pm and I still continued to practise. The trainer surprisingly gave me Lucifer's coreography to do. And right when I was about to wrap up the day, L came in...

I was really scared then. I felt like I had seen this moment before...and then I remembered it. My dream wayyy back when I just moved to Korea.

L: That was really good, even though today's the first day of training...

Yoojin: Thanks...

I was alert. I didn't take my eyes of L, just to make sure if he was going to do something. Then, I suddenly started see 2 L's. Then I saw a bunch of L's in the room. And next thing I knew, I out. 

It was not long after that I woke up and found myself in l's arms. he was carrying me, bridal style.

Yoojin: HEY. Put me down!

L: You minght faint again.

YooJin: I said put me down!!!

I started hitting him. But I was powerless against him. We finally got to my dorm, and he put me down.

L: Next time, don't practise that hard. It hasn't even been a day of training yet and you fainted already.

YooJin: Whatever...

I was going to to into my dorm, but I felt L's hand on my shoulder, so I turned around and faced his perfectly handsome face.

L: Take care of yourself okay? Don't forget that...

YooJin: Okay... And you don't need to worry about me. I've already got Sunggyu :)

We both chuckled. I went into my dorm with a smile. Seeing l just makes me smile, i don't know why!

HyunAe: What happened to YOU?

Clearly, Hyunae saw my smile. DARN IT.

YooJin: HUH? Oh, nothing. The..uh...trainer complimented me :)

HyunAe: Psh...showoff.

YooJin: Hey, you're the one who asked me... :P

Hyunae: Whatever!

We turned off the lights and went to sleep. Being an exhausted trainee, isn't really that bad. It's really easy to fall asleep! Once I fell asleep, I had another dream of L. I always try to steer my dreams away from L, but i just can't. Maybe it's instinct? But...OMG...

*In the Dream*

YooJin: L!

L: Who said that? (confused)

YooJin runs to L.

YooJin: L!

L: Who are you?

YooJin: I'm Yoojin! Sunggyu's little sister!

L: Sunggyu has a sister?

YooJin: You don't know me? 

L: No...

YooJin: But...I helped you get rid of MinJi remember???

L: MinJi, my girlfriend? I never tried to get rid of her?

YooJin: What? But...

L: I gotta go..

YooJin; No, wait!!!

MinJi comes driving in a Lambourghini, and L steps into the car. MinJi drives off.

YooJin: L!!!

*End of Dream*

I sat up in the middle of the night. I looked around and saw that everyone was still sleeping. OMG...What's happening??? If l really were to forget me....no..no...that can't happen...

I tried to go back to sleep, but that seemed impossible. Even when I did fall asleep I still couldn't get L off my mind.

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!?!?!?!?