Chapter 5: That Won't Really Happen, Right?

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

YooJin's POV:

He simply kissed me on the cheek. He winked at me and walked away.

He...said I was beautiful? He...kissed me?

The scene suddenly changed. I was in a room, the lights were dimmed. I looked around in confusion.

Where am I?

I could slowly make out the furniture in the room:

A bed, a desk in the corner, a sofa, and a poster on the wall.

It was a picture of a guy, wearing an ed shirt, with nothing underneath.

Someone pushed me gently. I almost tripped, but I balanced myself and turned around.

I couldn't see clearly who the guy was. All I could see was his shape.

As he walked closer, I backed away.

The lighting was slowly getting brighter, I could see the guy's face:

It was L.

He continued to proceed forward, until I backed into the bed. I fell backwards, and L tried to catch me, but he fell ontop of me.

I tried to push him off, but I couldn't.

His face leaned closer and closer, just like in the first scene.

I suddenly sat up on my bed. I turned to the clock : It was 2:30AM. Why did I dream about him? This can't be happening! I buried my face into my pillow, hoping I would go back to sleep, dreaming about something else.

The next time I woke up was a Sunday morning, 7:15AM. The sun rays were shining into my room through the window. I put on my grey cardigan, and went downstairs for breakfast. No one was at the table. My mom was preparing dinner, my dad was watching TV, and Sunggyu wasn't even in the room. I ran back upstairs to Sunggyu's room. I quietly opened the door, and tip toed over to his bed. I whispered:

YooJin: Sunggyu oppa, wake up~

Sunggyu: Nnnnnnnnoooooooooooo!

YooJIn; C'mon, let's have breakfast!

Sunggyu: I don't wanna!

He covered his head with his pillow. I tried to remove his hand but his grip was tight.

YooJin: C'mon!

Sunggyu: It's still early!

YooJin: No, it's 3:00 PM already.

Sunggyu sprung out of his bed. He looked at the clock, it was 7: 20AM.

Sunggyu: YOU.....

YooJin: Me! KEKEKE~

Sunggyu: AISH...

YooJin: Sorry oppa, but you have to wake up!

Sunggyu: Yea, thanks.

I dragged himself to the washroom, I went back downstairs. I still couldn't stop thinking about my dream last night. I barely know him, and I've only known him for a day. I have to stop thinking about him...seriously -_-

I forgot I left my cellphone on the kitchen counter last night. It was vibrating on the counter. I picked it up, wondering who it was from. It was actually a text, from.....

 

KIM MYUNG SOO???

I opened the message...how come he knows my number?

From: Myungsoo (L)

Hi YooJin. Is your brother's cellphone working?

Everyone tries to call and text him but the messages won't get through.

Can you ask him?

 

That's why he texted? Does he know the house number?

From: YooJin

Sure. Why don't you call the house number? You'll be able to talk to him.

 

From: Myungsoo

Sunggyu never told us the number to his house, only his cell. Thanks.

 

From: YooJin

How did you get my number?

 

From: Myungsoo

It's a secret :)

A secret? AISh...Whatever. Sunggyu probably gave it to him or something.

Sunggyu finally came out of the bathroom. I ran to him and told him about his phone.

Sunggyu: Oh, I got a new phone. It's prabbaly the transition, because I moved all of my things to my new phone, something must have gone wrong.

YooJin: Oh ok. Your friends need to talk to you, you didn't give them the house number?

Sunggyu: Dad said not to, it will block the line for anyone who wants to talk to dad. So if my friends want to talk to me they call on my cell.

YooJin: Just call them, now.

Sunggyu: Yea k.

I lent him my phone. I can't seem to concentrate, at all. I keep going back to that dark scene. I slapped my head a few times.

YooJin: NO! Bad YooJin! Stop thinking about that! It's just a dream, it's not gonna happen! He's only Sunggyu's friend, nothing else. He is NOTHING to me. We don't know anything about each other! STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!

Right then and there Sunggyu came into the kitchen. He finished his call, and accidently heard me.

Sunggyu: WHO is just Sunggyu's friend?

YooJin: Sorry, no one.

Sunggyu: You were thinking about someone...

YooJin: No I wasn't.

Sunggyu: Yes you were, you were slapping your head and telling yourself not to think about a person...

YooJin: Prove it.

Sunggyu: AISH! I swear you said that! And you said something about my friend!

YooJin: It's not important...

Sunggyu: Yes it is!

He stood up in anger. He wasn't completely angry, he just wanted answers. I also stood up, and talked back to him, like a regular little sister.

YooJin: It's nothing about you or your friend, you just heard it wrong!

Sunggyu was going to respond. He even stepped closer to me for more "effect." But the doorbell rang. Both of our heads turned and faced the door.

YooJin: Who would that be?

Sunggyu glared at me, and walked to the front door.