Chapter 22: Recording OST Songs

What Will I Do, Kim Sunggyu?

YooJin's POV:

I felt so embarrassed after yesterday. Today, I felt a lot better because SHINee is here to record some OST songs with me! Infinite's L is ovbiously also here. SHINee made me feel better, They kept talking to me which distracted me from L. Taemin was the sweetest. The cute maknae of SHINee was the most talkative out of all of them. Even more than Jonghyun!

SongWriter: Okay. Taemin, YooJin! Into the booth!

We stepped in and put on our headphones. We stood around a microphone and waited for the music to play. I could sing with emotion, just because I was in a good mood. Taemin made it so much better.

Myungsoo (L)'s POV:

When YooJin spilled water on me yesterday, I was kinda happy because she interacted with me. I didn;t realize I had acted to cold to her, and now she probably hates me. Look at her, she's perfectly happy with Taemin. Maybe I should just let her live in peace, and not disturb her.

AISH...But...I can't stop thinking about you, YooJin-ah...

YooJin's POV:

But after Taemin and I were done, I had to record a song with L.

My smile went away, and so did my emotions. We kept recording because I couldn't get the feeling right. L glared at me again, he's probably really annoyed. i stepped out of the booth to calm down. Taemin tried to help me think about happy thoughts, seeing his cute face really helped :P

While I was doing that, the other SHINee members recorded their solo songs. L was looking at his phone, he was typing too. He's probably talking to his NEW LOVER. I've never felt so awful in my life. I called Sunggyu to talk to him for a bit. OH! I could even ask him some things...

Sunggyu: Hello?

YooJin: SUNGGYU! What should I do?!?!?!? SUNGGYU!!!!

Sunggyu: WHOA WHOA WHOA WAIT..What happened?

YooJin: I can't sing right today, I dont' know why...what should i do?

Sunggyu: Think about how you're gonna get in big trouble with the CEO if you don't get this right. You should be able to sing the song correctly.

YooJin:Oh really? You're the best brother ever!

Sunggyu: I don't think that's the real reason why you called.

YooJin: What?

Sunggyu: There's another reason why you called me. The REAL reason.

YooJin:......