37.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.H.I.R.T.Y. S.E.V.E.N.

MINHO POV

Yuri is still having the time of her life with Nichkhun hyung while Im not doing anything. I tapped on her shoulder a few times but she didnt react. "YURI" I whispered loudly. She looked at me and smiled, the turned around AGAIN. I turned around to see where everyone else was, Sooyoung and Key were busy eating, Jonghyun and Jessica were just doing their usual flirting, Taeyeon and Onew were having a nice conversation, Taemin and Yoona were talking to other people.. "Yuri can we talk please?" I said with an angry tone. I couldnt hold it anymore, she completely ignoring me for Khun hyung. "YUL!" I yelled. Khun hyung looked at me and so did Yuri. "What?!" She asked with frustration. "Sorry Khun hyung, I need to talk to her privately." I said privately and grabbed Yuri's hand and dragged her outside. "Yah! Choi Minho!" She yelled angrily. "I think I should be the one to be angry at you!" I yelled back. "I begged my director if I could have the weekend off and he said yes because I have to make it up to him all on Monday, I have to film until midnight! Do you know how hard that is?! Did you even know that I dont any sleep?! One single text message from you would have changed my mood for the whole week. No call, no text, only replies if I texted you. What is this?! I take off my weekend just for you and you ditch me and talk to Khun hyung?!" I shouted but not to loudly.

YURI POV

He seemed upset. Disappointed. Frustrated. Angry. He even had teary eyes. The guilt came to me, why was I deliberately ignoring him just then? Why didnt I leave him any texts? What have I done.. He looked at me, into my eyes. "Do I mean anything to you now?" He asked. I lost my words, I didnt know what to say, or what to do. "Sorry." I blurted. That was the only word going through my mind. "Wow. Sorry?" He exclaimed. "Do you know how much I give in for this relationship? Do you even know that I secretly got threatened by your fans but I acted happy, because thinking of you made me feel... You know what? Forget it." He spoke and turned his back on me. He got secretly threatened by my fans? And he never told me? I watched him walk away. My feet werent moving, I wanted to reach out and grab his hands, tell him that I love him so much. But.. I just dont have the guts to do that now. His figure was starting to fade away. "Yuri!" I heard Yoona call out my name and now she was standing next to me. Taemin also came over. Tears were overflowing now. He was gone. "Wheres Minho hyung?" Taemin asked. I opened my mouth to talk but no words came out, except..tears. Tears were the only expressions I was showing. Yoona hugged me, her warm embrace-- different to Minho's but still nice. And yes, I let out my tears to her.

-SHINee and SNSD left the party before it actually ended-

SHINee Dorms

ONEW POV

I had a great night, Taeyeon and I had conversations, like our old times. It was really great. Im planning to ask her out again, next week. Properly! My plans? Well.. Im singing her a song, after another surprise.. Jonghyun, Kibum, Jonghyun and I arrived at our dorms. Everyone immediately went to find Minho, after hearing the story form Yuri.. Minho suddenly came out of his room. "Yah, are you alright?" Jonghyun asked. "Im going back to filming. I'll see you all soon." He spoke and left the house. The rest of us remained very silent, not saying a single word. "I'll text Yoona and see if there were any more news on Yuri noona." Taemin said and went to sit on the couch, Jonghyun followed Taemin meanwhile Kibum and I went into our rooms. I got into my comfortable clothes and sat on my bed. I decided to organise the surprise for Taeyeon. 

To: SM
Sajangnim its Onew, I would like to meet you some time tomorrow? Will that be alright?

I sent him a text message. Yes, I texted him asking to see him because Ive decided to ask him if Taeyeon and I could secretly date again. Im just going to let everything out. Suddenly, my phone beeped and I quickly grabbed it and opened the text message.

From: SM
Onew. Sure, come to my office at 2pm, is that alright for you?

To: SM
Yes, that is fine. I will meet you then.

TAEMIN POV

I the TV, and turned to the SBS channel. Minho hyung's drama's encore had just finished. Wow, Sulli looks very different on TV. Probably because of her new haircut.. Key hyung and Onew hyung came out out of their rooms and jumped on the couch with us. "Has it just finished?" Key hyung asked. I nodded. Wait. "SBS Special. SHINee's Minho is going to be interviewed live here with us after the break." A woman spoke through the TV. I quickly texted Yoona noona again.

To: YOONANOONA <3 <3 <3
Minho hyung is going to be on TV live in a few minutes, turn on your TV!

From: YOONANOONA <3 <3 <3
Oh really? Okay!

YURI POV

Yoona all of a sudden the TV. I just looked at her, my tears were still there.. “Minho is on live.” She spoke. Live? Does that mean that he went to work?

"SHINee's Minho has been the main character for drama 'To the beautiful you' and we are lucky enough to have him with us right now, folks! this is live TV youre watching!" The woman said. Minho came on the TV screen, he was still wearing what he wore to the party. "Hello everyone, I am SHINee's Flaming Charisma Minho." Minho greeted, with no smile. "Minho-sshi! Welcome! What is your role in this new produced drama?" The woman asked Minho. "My role, Kang Taejoon is a high jumper who is cold looking but has a warm heart and soon falls in love with Goo Jaehee, which is f(x)'s Sulli." Minho explained with no stutter. "Thats great." The woman went on.. He kept on answering questions until that one particular question was asked. "How is your relationship with SNSD's Yuri so far? Has she given any support?" She asked. Minho's fake smile disappeared. My heart started beating loudly, what was he going to say? "Yuri and my relationship is still as it is and we are going really well. And Ive gotten lots of support from her." He replied, but they were all lies. I didnt support him, I only said those two words-- good luck. Another tear dropped out of my eye. Yoona and Jessica looked at me..

Mostly a Minyul chapter~ I'll work on the other couples in the next chapter, and this story will be finishing very soon :) comments please! x0x0