11.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. E.L.E.V.E.N.

JESSICA POV

ummmm, I was confused.. Did my flirt buddy Jonghyun just confess his love to me? Jonghyun was looking at me patiently.. "Since um.. When?" I asked. "I really dont know, I never feel so comfortable around girls.. But for some reason I feel comfortable when Im with you.. I might've liked you since the day we met, I might've liked you since last year, or this year.. I really dont know.. I know that I have feelings for you.." Jonghyun said quietly. What he said was still going through my mind.. Ive never really thought of him as a boyfriend to me.. But he did make my heart beat fast at times.. Like when he hugged me so that I could calm down from the bad dream I had... Jonghyun was staring at the ground. I really didnt know what I felt about him. "Jonghyun-ah, Im being honest here okay?" I asked. Jonghyun nodded silently. "I dont know if I love you or if I only love you as a friend. You did make my heart beat fast when you hugged me that night.." I said. "Look Im not meaning to pressure you, Im sorry, it just blurted out of my mouth.. I couldnt hold it anymore.." Jonghyun said. "Its okay.. I understand. Im not rejecting you, but you need to give me time to think.." I asked. "Yeah, of course.. Until you think of your answer, we still have to be close friends okay?" He asked. I nodded. I checked the time, it was time for me to go to my next schedule. "Jjong, sorry, I have to go to my drama filming." I said hurriedly. "Yeah" Jonghyun said, he stood up and walked me outside the SME building. "Good luck with your acting." Jjong smiled. I smiled back and gave him a friendly hug. He waved me goodbye as the car I was in drove off...

TAEMIN POV

I was with Yoona noona.. I texted Minho hyung, saying that I was okay, and that I was with Yoona. We decided to have takeaway for dinner, we arrived at a takeaway shop. no one noticed that me and Yoona noona were there. Hoodies were covering our faces. "So, umm.. Noona.." I asked. "Yeah?" Yoona replied. "Are we gonna start again? I know that this is the most weirdest place to ask you but.. I want to make a brand new start to our relationship. We both know that we still love eachother, so why cant we--" My sentence got cut off. "If you're ready, Im ready." Yoona said. "IM READY!" I accidently shouted. Some people stared at me, which was really awkward... Yoona laughed. "starting from today, we're going to forget about the unhappy parts of our past and we are going to start again!" Yoona declared. I clapped gently. "Oh no.. Minho hyung is my love sunbae now... I used to be his!" I said. "haha, its alright, unless you really really really care about it." Yoona said. "I was just kidding~" I said.

MINHO POV

I received a text from Taemin, saying that he was with Yoona. Did that mean that they were together again? I went back to the SME building, I saw Yuri still practicing. She looked like an angel.. She suddenly turned around and saw me. "Minho-ah!" Yuri screamed and came to hug me. "Taemin texted me and he said that he was with Yoona noona. Maybe they're solving things?" I asked. "OMG!!!!" She yelled loudly. "Wheres Sooyoung?" I asked, looking around the dance room to find her. "Shes with Key.." Yuri said. "And my Yul was here all alone? SOMEONE COULD'VE KIDNAPPED YOU!" I said with half sarcasm. "Im too strong for people's kidnapping skills." Yuri said confidently. "Actually, I said that because Im gonna kidnap you!" I chuckled and lifted Yuri up in bride style. "YAH!!!!!! But.. Im all sweaty.." Yuri said, holding onto my neck. "Im sweaty too.. Doesnt matter.." I said. I brang Yuri to the middle of the dance room and started spinning around. Yuri laughed as we were both getting dizzy. "AHEM." A voice interrupted. I stopped spinning and let Yuri down when I saw SM sajangnim staring at us.. We bowed. "Sorry sajangnim, we just finished our dance practice so we thought we could have a bit of fun.." Yuri apologised. SM walked towards us. "The 'MinYul' fans are finding way to many evidence of you two. And Ive realised that you two have done lots of activities together. There are millions of 'MinYul' fans out there, so Im giving you the choice of making your relationship public. You dont have to if you dont want to.." SM spoke...

JONGHYUN POV

I was at the SME cafeteria, drinking coffee... Resting my voice.. I knew that things were going to be awkward between me and Jessica. Maybe she didnt consider me as a boyfriend.. Maybe Im not good enough. I had nothing to do at the SME building, so I decided to call my manager hyung so that he could take me back to my house...

JESSICA POV

I was in the middle of filming.. All I had to do was stare at one thing.. It was kinda easy. My thoughts were full of me and Jonghyun's happy times and Jonghyun confessing to me today... "Cut" I heard the director's voice. I stopped staring and took a drink. "JESSICA!!!" Two voices yelled my name. I turned around to see who it was, it was Taemin and Yoona?!? Looking all HAPPY?!? I ran to them and gave them a hug each. "You two are together again?" I asked. "Yeah, took a while to fix our problems but we managed to get back together!" Taemin announced. "IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!" I yelled. Taemin and Yoona just laughed. Since it was my break time, Taemin, Yoona and I sat on the chairs of the dressing room, all alone. "Any shocking gossip?" Yoona asked me. I would normally so no but today, there was.. Jonghyun... "Yeah, there is... Jonghyun told me that he liked me. As in like-like." I said. "OMG jonghyun hyung?!" Taemin asked. I nodded my head. "What did you say unnie?" Yoona asked me curiously. "I dont really know my feelings towards him so I told him that I would think about it." I replied. "Okay.. Im gonna ask you three questions to help you know what you feel for Jonghyun." Yoona said. I nodded. "When you think.. Just think... Who do you think of? Like, overall." Yoona said. "Well, Ive been thinking alot about Jonghyun recently, before he confessed to me..." I replied with full honesty. "ooooo" Taemin said. "Second question, When someone says the word Shinee, whos the first person you think of?" Yoona asked me. "Ummmm, Jonghyun.." I replied. "OMG!" Taemin shouted gently. "Last question, whos your favourite shinee member?" Yoona asked me. I thought very carefully. I didnt really have a favourite.. But Jonghyun was my closest so I told her that it was him. "Noona, Im offended." Taemin said. Somehow, these questions Yoona asked me went through my mind.. My heart started beating really loud and fast. "Ohmygod." I said. "What?" Yoona and taemin asked in unison. "I think Im in love with Kim Jonghyun." I said as my heart beated faster and faster as I said his name...

SORRY! I was at camp until Friday and on Saturday I was updating my other fanfic! More MinYul, SooKey and OnTaeng in the next chapter~~~ Thank you for reading. Please subscribe if you havent, and comment!!! Thank you for being so patient too!! x0x0 adamandminyullover <3