22.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.W.E.N.T.Y.T.W.O.

NO ONES POV

The girls were relaxing with their boyfriends in SHINee's dorms, upset because it was going to be one of their last days for a while. Happy because they were together. They all talked and laughed. SNSD werent allowed to go to the airport to farewell SHINee, there were going to be too much paparazzi and fans. "Its time to go girls, I'll meet you all in the car in 10." The SNSD manager said. The couples went to their own private space.

TAEYEON POV

Onew and I were in the living room, just.. resting. I looked at the time, 10 minutes had already passed. "I better call the girls." I said. Onew agreed. "I'll miss you Taengoo." Onew said and hugged me tightly, he then kissed me on the lips. Soon, we broke off our kiss together. "Girls lets go." I yelled softly. "Text me, or call me." I said to Onew. "I will as much as I can." Onew replied...

YURI POV

It was already time for me to go.. Minho and I sat down on his bed and remained silent. "Call me as often as you can." I said. He looked at me and nodded. "Good luck with the tours." I said, half smiling. "Its just a couple of months.." Minho said, trying to cheer me up.  I nodded. "Girls lets go." I heard Taeyeon call for us. "Take care." I said. "You too." He said and kissed me gently on the lips. Passionate, soft, perfect as usual. He hugged me tightly. We both went out of his room...

JONGHYUN POV

"Just because we used to be flirt buddies, it doesnt mean that you can be flirt buddies with anyone else, understand?" Jessica asked. She was so cute! "Yes, SIR!" I said, while chuckling a little bit. "Im being serious Jonghyun." Jessica looked into my eyes. "As long as you dont do it yourself." I joked around. "YAH!" Jessica yelled. We suddenly heard Taeyeon noona's voice. It was time to go. Jessica looked upset, so I gave her a warm hug. "I'll miss you." I spoke softly. "I'll miss you too." She replied. Holding her hand, we went out of my room...

NO ONES POV

Sooyoung and Key were still cuddling eachother, while Taeyeon and Onew were trying to get them off. Minho and Yui were just talking. Jonghyun and Jessica kept on saying last minute words. Taemin was making cute faces at Yoona, to try and cheer her up more. When Sooyoung and Key broke their hug, Taeyeon went to the front door. She hugged Onew one last time and went outside and waited for the other girls. Yoona was the last to get out because of Taemin's aegyo. "Bye" The girls screamed and farewelled SHINee.....

2 WEEKS LATER...

JONGHYUN POV

Having a concert nearly every single day was extremely tiring and hard. I called Jessica as often as I could. The rest of the boys were as tired as I was, however managed, just like me. Tonight was our 8th concert in Japan 2012. I was getting ready backstage, and I could hear the crowd cheering. I tried to call Jessica once more however, she didnt answer. "15 minutes." Minho said. I nodded. I was getting really nervous, once again. A sudden knock on the door was made. Onew opened the door and gasped loudly. "Who is it?" I asked and went over to him. It was SNSD, all nine of them! "JESSICA" I yelled and hugged her tightly. "SURPRISE!" The girls cheered. "Whaaatt?Im so confused?" Onew asked. "We had a particular schedule in Tokyo, so we came here 2 days ago. Then we found ou that you were doing a concert in Tokyo tonight and since we had no schedule, we decided to support our fellow hoobaes!" Sooyoung explained and quickly ran to Key and hugged him tightly. "YUL!" Minho screamed. Yuri laughed her head off from the surprise he got. "Will you guys be here after the concert?" Key asked. "Yeah, we'll meet you backstage again!" Yoona said. "5 minutes, we have to get on stage now." Onew said, looking at the time. The girls hugged each SHINee member and wished them luck...