12.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R T.W.E.L.V.E.

MINHO POV

Yuri and I walled out of the dance room, hearing some news from SM. Our walk downstairs was silent. SM gave us time to think about it. It was actually a pretty big decision. "What do you think Minho?" Yuri asked me as we were going down levels from the elevator. "Im not sure, honestly I like the idea of making our relationship public, it means that we don't have to hide everything we do together.. what do you think?" I asked back. "I would like to make it public but its going to be so hard. So many shawols are gonna hate me.." Yuri replied worriedly. She was right, we were gonna have anti fans. "But if we stay strong, they'll realise that we really love eachother, don't you think? " I asked Yuri. "Are you ready for haters? And lovers?" Yuri asked. I nodded. "I just don't want our relationship to get ruined from the public..." Yuri said. "Then we'll make sure that it will never happen. Alright? " I assured Yuri. "Sooo are we gonna make this public?" She asked me. I held her hand and we walked out of the elevator first. I then stopped her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Maybe we could ask SM tlto announce it instead of us? And then we can confirm it on variety shows? " I suggested. "Good idea, can we start this tomorrow? Do you wanna come over? " Yuri asked happily. "Sure" I said. As we were just about to walk out of the building, we saw Sooyoung noona, at the cafeteria all alone. "Sooyoung-ah, what are you doing alone? " Yuri asked Sooyoung as she ran to her. "Just waiting for Key.. he said that his schedule was going to end earlier than expected so he's coming over afterwards." Sooyoung replied.

SOOYOUNG POV

"Sooyoungie~" I heard a cute voice talk to me. I got a small kiss on the cheek from the back. Of course, from key. "Sorry I took so long." Key apologised. I gave him a nice hug. "Lets go, I've got my car here, so I can drive." Minho said. We all agreed and got in his car. Since.minhos car was a normal car, so people could see us clearly. As the car stopped from the traffic, people in cars next to us kept on pointing at us, Yuri was trying to cover herself up, since her relationship wasn't public. Key was happily waving, still holding my hand at the back seats. "How was your day? " key asked me. "Busy ... taemin walke--" I cut my sentence when I realised that I completely forgot about taemin and Yoona. "MINHO DID YOU FIND TAEMIN? " I yelled. "He texted me, I think he made up with Yoona noona." Minho answered back. "YAY" Key yelled. "Oh, by the way, I have a present for you! " I said, making key excited. "What is it? What is it? " key asked with pleading eyes. He looked so cute~ I handed him a box of chocolates. "Sorry, I didn't have enough time to get you a proper present. I made them though! " I said proudly. "Awwwww, sooyoung-ah having you is already enough! And you made this for me? " key asked me looking stunned. I nodded. "Thank you beautiful." Key said giving me a kiss on the lips. "No guys." Yuri yelled softly. We laughed then broke the kiss straight away. It was so boring in the car so key and I took a picture with the chocolate and posted it onto the shinee m2day. A couple of minutes later, we got heaps of comments saying that we were cute and lovely. That really made my day!

YURI POV

I felt bad because I didn't get anything for Minho... I haven't gotten him a do glen present! Im such a bad girlfriend... we arrived at our dorm. A couple of people noticed that me and Minho were together, but I just covered myself with a big hoodie. When we opened the house door, we heard laughing noises. We all went into the living room and saw taeyeon and Onew play fighting with eachother. "Are you guys the only ones home? " Sooyoung asked them. Onew and taeyeon stared at us. "We were until you guys came..." taeyeon replied.

JESSICA POV

as soon as my last schedule ended, I went to look for Jonghyun, like, everywhere. I needed to tell him that I loved him. I tried calling him but he didn't answer. I went everywhere and ended up facing the Han river. "JESSICA!? " a familiar voice asked me. I turned around to find Jonghyun staring at me. "I was looking for you everywhere! " I yelled at him and hugged him without thinking. He hugged me back. "Is everything okay?" He asked me.

JONGHYUN POV

"No, nothing's okay. I realised that I love you too. I was just too stupid to recognise what I truly feel." Jessica confessed. Ummm, this was Anita shocking.. I didn't actually expect an answer by today... "what are you doing at Han river anyway? " I asked, trying to calm Jess down. "I was here because I was looking everywhere for you but I just couldn't find you... I just ended up here... you? " she asked me calmly. "I needed some fresh air."I replied back. "Maybe both of us meeting here, meeting as trainees from right from the start was fate.. maybe it showed that we belong together all along .." Jessica said seriously. What she said made me feel so happy. I laughed in grief and hugged her so tightly. Jessica sighed in grief too. "Jonghyun-ah, we're not flirt buddies, we belonged together right from the start." Jessica whispered in my ear.....

I tried to make this chapter mostly of minyul and sookey, im updating from my phone... so I might have a few mistakes, sorry about that! Sorry I haven't updated for so long :( I promise ill update more often. Thank you readers and subscribers! x0x0