40. the end.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. F.O.R.T.Y.

YURI POV

“Im sorry. Im sorry I hung out with Khun, Im sorry that I didn’t pay attention to your drama. Im sorry for everything, Im sorry for making you feel pain, from me. Im sorry.” I blurted out. He stood there, I didn’t know how he was feeling, I just hoped that backhugging him would never let me go of him. My tears fell down and I didn’t know what to say or what to do. I felt Minho take a deep breath, then he gently grabbed my hands and got me off him. I stared at him as he looked at me, into my eyes. “Why is it that when it’s you I have to support you everytime? It was hard for me to get over your kiss scene you know. It broke my heart when I saw you on worldwide TV, kissing a guy, who’s heaps better than me. Sulli. Its just Sulli, she’s like our younger sister Yuri.” Minho said. He’s right. Not knowing what to say I kept on looking at him. “Im sorry.” They were the only words that came out of my mouth. “Khun is just an old friend, nothing else.” I explained. “Youre more important, you always have.” I said. He lost his eye contact with me and stared at the ground. “Look I know that Im the worst girlfriend ever, in this entire universe but please. I beg you, don’t leave, give me a chance.” I asked, knowing that its not going to work. He looked at me again, then reached out his arms and gave me a warm hug, a really warm one. I embraced into his chest, smelling his scent. Then the tears came out again and Minho patted my back slowly. “Yul I don’t like you in tears, you know that.” He whispered. “Then forgive me, I promise ill support you through anything, I promise ill be a better girlfriend.” I said. “Don’t be so sorry, its my fault for leaving you alone at that party, its my fault for being such a terrible person to you.” Minho apologised as well. I broke away from the hug and looked at him. “Im sorry.” He murmured. “Im sorry as well.” I said. He smiled and wiped my tears, then leaned closer to me and made our lips touch.

--------------

6 months later… (just making up the future in my head!)

JESSICA POV

Right now, Im on the plane, sitting next to Jonghyun who’s sleeping like a baby. We’re heading to Europe for another SM town concert. I think back to all the troubles that had happened a while back. Around 6 months its been.. Its weird how about a year ago, I was still flirt buddies with Jjong. We always gave eachother sweet hugs, winks sometimes pecks but that didn’t mean much to me. Strange how that feeling developed, into love. Very special love. Its been around 7 months since we went public, that was a disaster. I really thought my celebrity/singer life was going to be over. Lying to fans was the worst decision Ive made in my life and I still regret. Our anti-fans, referring to Jonghyun’s fans never threatened me. Everyone in the second storey is asleep, except for Taemin and Yoona but theyre just playing around like little kids. I look at Jonghyun and I stare at his handsome face. I trace his thick eyebrows with my finger. “What are you doing missy?” Jonghyun asked as he opened his eyes. He was awake?! “When did you wake up?” I asked, immediately removing my finger off his face. He chuckled. “Ages ago, I watched you daydream and I decided to close my eyes when you turned to me.” Jonghyun explained. I smiled. “You admire my eyebrows?” He asked. I blushed. He let out a small chuckle. Then he lifted his finger up and traced around my eyebrows. “Yours are better.” He smirked. “Jonghyun why are we talking about eyebrows?!” I snapped out of the blue. “Because you were touching mine.” He replied. I laughed. Then he patted his shoulder, gesturing me to put my head on him. I nodded and leaned over to Jonghyun. Then I closed my eyes.
special love, was what made everything a happy ending.

--------------

KEY POV

I click on Sooyoung and my m2day account. Wow, last update was last month. “Sooyoung, we should update this.” I said as I showed her the screen on my ipad. “Key, I have no makeup on and we’re in a plane!” Sooyoung said as she refused. “Come on! You look fine!” I said. “No.” She said as she handed me my ipad back. “You can have my dessert later?” I offered. “And its for the fans!” I exclaimed. “Dessert? Fine.” She gave in. I the camera and Sooyoung and I got a photo. I posted it on the m2day. ‘europe here we come~’ I wrote. As soon as I posted it, comments came flying. “Let me see as well!” She said and we looked at the comments.

‘Cutest couple!’
‘key oppa sooyoung unnie you guys are perfect together :)’
‘aww that’s so cute~’
‘SOOKEY FOREVER’

No anti-fan comments! Sooyoung smiled. “I think we’re like, obviously the best idol couple!” She said. I nodded in agreement. “True.” I replied. I think back to that day, in the car with Sooyoung. When I kissed her. When I confessed publicly that my ideal girl was Sooyoung. We’ve come so far… Being the first people in SHINee and SNSD to open up our relationship, to fans, to the public. Basically the most perfect idol couple! Not trying to be stuck up or anything… ;) People ask how we go on dates, and how we went through the anti-fans. I reply to them with two words.

Special love.

Our love is special, we have a special bond that no one can break. It started with friendship but now its perfect.

--------------

TAEMIN POV

Yoona noona and I are at the very back of the plane, both widely awake, watching movies. I realised that our relationship was very tough, looking back to months ago, I broke up with this amazing girl because I was ‘confused’ about my feelings. Sulli, she’s just a sister to me. And now she feels the same way, which is good. I still visit that beach often, when I have time. It still helps me get things off my mind. The thing is, I don’t go with Yoona. She doesn’t know that I go to that beach, its my little secret I keep with myself. “What are you daydreaming about?” she asked, laughing. “Just things.” I cooly replied. She smiled and snuggled into my embrace. “I wonder if anyone will find our ‘moments’ in the concert tomorrow..” She spoke. “Maybe, we’re pretty good at keeping this relationship a secret right?” I asked. “Of course! Im tired, Im going to sleep.” She said. I patted her head. “Sweet dreams Yoona~” I whispered. The reason why I chose Yoona over Sulli was because… of..

The special love I had for Yoona noona was always there but the one to Sulli’s faded right away. It might have never exisisted, I don’t know.

--------------

TAEYEON POV

Onew and I have are sharing earphones, through my ipod. Then the next song comes on, ‘the name I loved’. I stared at Onew and smiled. He smiled back. The song he sang to me to get me back. I listened to his beautiful voice. Its always going to be one of my favourite songs. “Im so glad that I got you back.” He whispered. “Im glad that you did.” I replied. “Are you prepared to spend the rest of your life with me?” He asked. “Maybe. Depends, when you get me a ring~” I replied. Onew rolled his eyes. Ive been asking for a new ring for the past month, he’s been getting annoyed with it. I just like teasing him! His love means everything, a ring doesn’t make it 100 times better or anything. Onew let out a sigh. Then he stopped the music. “Hold my hand.” He said. I grabbed his hand and held it, but I felt something. Something circular. He let go and I saw what was on my hand. It was a… ring. I looked at him with shock. He grabbed it from me and put it on my second finger. It was obvious that we would get caught if I wore it on my ring finger. “That shows how much I love you Kim Taeyeon.” Onew said. Then he showed me his ring. “I love you.” I spoke. “I love you too.” He replied.

Fate brang us back together, the special love had remained in both of our hearts, and it still has.

--------------

MINHO POV

Yuri was busy watching To the beautiful you on the plane. It ended a couple of months ago but she was too busy to watch it so she decided to watch it, right next to me… The episode had ended and she unplugged her earphones and did an ‘O’ face at me. “What?” I asked. “You patted Sulli’s hair 3 TIMES in this episode MINHO.” She said angrily. I chuckled. “The director asked me to.” I explained. “But that’s OUR THING” She exclaimed. “Yuri I filmed that like, 5 months ago!” I said. “But still….” She murmured and turned her face away from my side. “Is Yul jealous?” I . She didn’t reply. “Yuri~~~~~~~ Of course its our thing~ But that’s a drama, its fiction, us is non fiction!” I said, trying to cheer her up. She then turned around and grinned. “Non-fiction, really Minho?” She asked. “Well, I don’t know how to explain it!” I exclaimed. “Fine.” She said. “Jaehee (Sulli’s name in TTBY) and Taejoon (Minho’s name in TTBY) love eachother but Yuri and Minho have.. hmmm… Special love!” She said. “Special love?” I asked. “Isnt our love special to you?!” She asked. “of course it is!” I immediately replied. “Well then, special love is what keeps us together!” She said. “Alright, get some rest now.” I said. Yuri rolled her eyes. “Yes Minho…” She mumbled then tucked herself into the seat, trying to get comfortable…

So special love is what kept us together… Yuri is right.

--------------

This was the last chapter of Special L.O.V.E! Thankyou so much for supporting me, since JANUARY! And thank you for ALL YOUR COMMENTS <3 they always made my day~ and the subscriptions, I didn’t expect this many! I hope you enjoyed my story, love you all! :) if you want to read more MinYul, JongSica or SooKey stories, i have ongoing ones at the moment, check them out~

fate the start of true love (hiatus at the moment but ill come back very shortly) - JongSica story, with MinYul featuring.
Unforgettable Promises - mainly MinYul, some JongSica and SooKey coming soon.
him and her. - JongSica, SooKey, MinYul story

thanks again! X0x0 adamandminyullover