23.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.W.E.N.T.Y.T.H.R.E.E.

AFTER THE CONCERT.

The SHINee boys came backstage, with a great feeling of success, joy and they also felt tired. The SNSD girls welcomed them with a big smile on their faces which was like a vitamin to the SHINee boys. "Yoona noona! I did a good job! NO mistakes! I deserve a kiss on the cheek!" Taemin said cutely. Yoona laughed. "Sorry Taemin, you're all sweaty!' Yoona said and pointed her finger to his shirt and Taemin stared at it and pouted. "But my face isnt sweating!" He exclaimed. "Taemin-ah! I will later." Yoona said. Taemin just nodded, it was better than nothing~ A couple of minutes later, SM came all the way to Tokyo to see SHINee's performance and congratulated them. He was proud and happy.

JONGHYUN POV

SM looked proud, he looked pleased and happy. Since he's in a good mood. I think it was time to spill out some shocking news. "Sajangnim, Jessica noona and I are dating!" I announced. Everyone looked at me. I stared at Jessica, her eyes enlarged. "Is this a joke or..?" SM asked me. Everyone all of a sudden remained very quiet. "We've been dating for a few months or so, sorry we didnt tell you earlier, but we've been very secret about our dates and our schedules didnt really take over our relationship." I said honestly.

JESSICA POV

WHAT HAS JONGHYUN SAID?! WHY NOW?!?!? SM's face turned all serious and scary. Oh no... "Well, if this has been happening for the past few months and no one has spotted it, it means that youve done a successful job. Today is a special day, and fine. I will accept your relationship but you must keep it a secret, understood?" SM spoke. I nodded quickly. Wow, that was shocking.. He actually accepted?! I ran over to high-five Jonghyun. I wouldve hugged him but he was too sweaty :/

NO ONES POV

SNSD and SHINee went to a large hotel room where they could just party all night, SM specially gave permission for them. Everyone cleaned themselves up and met in the living room of the hotel. Sooyoung and Key were on the iPad, checking out their comments from their 'SooKey m2day' and also updated it. Minho and Onew were talking with a group of girls and Jonghyun and Jessica were relaxing while Taemin and Yoona played video games. Soon, Jessica and Jonghyun got bored and decided to go for a stroll around the park...

KEY POV

While i was updating the SooKey m2day, Sooyoung was staring at me. "So.. Kibum.. I watched your concert." Sooyoung spoke. "Yeah, did you like it?" I asked, not making eye-contact with her. "I loved it except for your second solo.." Sooyoung said. (pretend Key did a y dance with a girl at the concert). I smirked. I knew that she would get jealous! I loved it when she got jealous. "Which one?" I pretended not to know what she was talking about. "Kibum-ah we both know what Im talking about." Sooyoung said and statched the ipad away from me. "The y dance performance?" I asked. Sooyoung let out a sigh. "Yes." She said. Her little sigh made me chuckle. "What about it?" I asked. "Stop pretending not to know what im talking about! Its not that Im jealous or anything.. But youve already done that sort of stuff with BoA unnie and Krystal! Why did you do it again with some amazingly pretty dancer?" Sooyoung blurted out. Sooyoung was obviously jealous! "Is my Sooyoungie jealous?" I asked pinching her cheeks. "IM NOT JEALOUS!" She yelled. "Look, the dance partner was pretty, shes really nice but I only like her as a friend! Why would I not love you when youre so perfect?!" I said, trying to calm her down. She started blushing madly. "Im just afraid that you'll leave me .." Sooyoung said worriedly. "Sooyoung, listen carefully. I will never leave you, Ive loved you for a long time and thats never gonna change. Sure, some girls are kinda hot but thats what all guys in the world think, youre the only beautiful, perfect one in my eyes, so believe me." I said with a serious voice. Sooyoung blushed even more. She laughed and leaned over to kiss me on the lips, as she did, I returned right away...

JONGHYUN & JESSICA

Jonghyun and jessica were wearing over-sized hoodies and sunglasses to cover themselves. However Jessica was wearing shorts so her 'snsd legs' were shown and her long hair was untied with curls. Jonghyun was wearing 'skinny jeans that represented SHINee'. They were holding hands and looking around the small park outside the hotel room. Suddenly Jonghyun stopped Jessica. They faced eachother. "I did a great job at the concert." Jonghyun said. Jessica smiled and nodded. "So .. I should be getting a reward?" Jonghyun asked. Jessica nodded agin. Jonghyun waited for a while but he realised that Jessica wasnt doing anything. "Come on! We're in Japan, not many people will recognise us!" Jonghyun said. Jessica nodded again. "STOP NODDING AND ANSWER MEE!" Jonghyun pouted, which made Jessica laugh. "Okay okay! Close your eyes." Jessica said. Jonghyun closed his eyes immediately. Jessica leaned closer to Jonghyun's face and soon their lips touched. A small, soft romantic kiss was going on around the cosy park. Jonghyun smiled and kissed Jessica back straight away. Everything was so romantic, but they didnt know that there were people secretly taking photos of them...

-----

Im extremely sorry for the late update :/ I thought this story might need a hangover which is going to happen in the upcoming chapters, thank you so much for waiting so patiently and ill update more often :) x0x0