1.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. O.N.E

NO ONES POV

The leaders of each group in SM entertainment were having a meeting. “Taeyeon make sure you tell the rest of your members that our filming will take place next Wednesday. “ SM said to the SNSD leader Taeyeon. “Don’t worry, I will remind all the girls sajangnim.” Taeyeon replied confidently.SM seemed to have a small relief. “”Our meeting for the fortnight has now ended.” SM announced and he was the first person to go out of the meeting room. “These meetings are so tiring~” Onew complained. Taeyeon walked up to Onew and gave him a hand for getting up from his chair. “Well, you’ll just have to deal with it!” Taeyeon replied with a smirk. All the leaders left the meeting room except for Taeyeon and Onew. “What time do you have your next schedule?” Onew asked Taeyeon curiously. “I have to practice but thats in like 3 hours, so for now Im free!” Taeyeon replied excitedly. “Really? Since Im free for another hour, do you want to go and have a coffee or something?” Onew suggested. “Sure, but just the one downstairs, we cant go outside, theres to many fans” Taeyeon said looking worried. “Come on then!” Onew grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and they reached downstairs of the SM building, where the cafeteria was. Suddenly, both Taeyeon and Onew stopped walking when they saw Jonghyun and Jessica playing around at the cafeteria. Taeyeon walked up to the two of them and fake coughed. Jessica and Jonghyun stared at Taeyeon, realising that they were about to get some ‘advice’. “Hey Taeyeon, how was the meeting?” Jessica greeted. “Hey, it was alright. You know, this whole building is glass so people outside can see the two of you. You two might get a scandal, and you’re not even dating eachother! You two are lucky that this part of the cafeteria is covered up!” Taeyeon said. Onew came up to Taeyeon, Jessica and Jonghyun. “Yeah, if you guys like-like eachother, why don’t you just confess to eachother so that it doesn’t look like that your flirting all day long in our eyes!” Onew confessed. Jessica was blushing. It was true, Jonghyun and Jessica loved to flirt with eachother, but they both never thought about dating. “You guys are just saying that because you’ve been in a relationship for like 200 years!” Jonghyun said, trying to hide his shyness next to Jessica. Suddenly there was a giggle from nowhere. “Who was that?” Taeyeon asked suspiciously. “NOT ME!” Jessica and Jonghyun said in unison. “Not me ma’m!” Onew replied. “BOO!” A girl jumped out from behind the plants with a guy behind her. It was Yuri and Minho. They loved to eavesdrop conversations and play pranks on everyone. “They haven’t even lived for 200 years Kim Jonghyun!” Yuri exclaimed. “I was just being sarcastic miss eavesdropper!” Jonghyun replied.”Sooooo, how are things going with everyone?” Yuri asked, ignoring what Jonghyun had just said. “Yuri and Minho, don’t you guys have schedules to go to?” Onew asked looking irritated. “Actually we’re at our schedule destination” Minho replied. “Huh? I don’t get it, Yuri-ah, our practice is still 3 hours away..” Jessica said, looking confused. “Actually yeah Sica-ah, I know that you dummy! Minho and I are here because SM sajangnim wanted to see us.” Yuri replied. “Why? Are you guys in some sort of trouble?” Taeyeon asked, looking worried. “No idea!” Minho smiled happily back. “Why are you so happy about it..?” Jonghyun asked Minho, thinking that he’s weird. “I dunno, Im just in a good mood!” Minho replied back, smiling happily, again.”Anyway, we better go now, come one Choi Minho!” Yuri called. “Yes Kwon Yuri noona!” Minho said as he followed Yuri….

 TAEYEON POV

Ive got to admit, I was a little bit worried about Minho and Yuri, actually no just little, EXTREMELY WORRIED! Well, Minho is a strong man, he can handle it and he will help my Yuri out.. I thought… “Me and Jonghyun are free so do you guys wanna join us for lunch?” Sica suggested. “Sure, we were here for lunch anyway.” Onew replied. We all sat down on a rectangular table. We all ordered something to eat, to fill our tummies up. “I hope Minho and Yuri are okay…” I accidently said OUT LOUD! “Yah! Kim Taeyeon, don’t worry, going to his office might be a good thing?” Sica said, trying to calm me down. “Yeah…” I sighed and started eating my lunch. Onew was sitting next to me, but I didn’t here one single word from him, I turned to my side and saw him eating his favourite, chicken. He was to busy to notice that I was staring at him. Soon he realised. “I was hungry!” Onew confessed. I patted Onew’s back and continued eating. Jonghyun and Jessica were feeding food for eachother! SERIOUSLY! THEYRE NOT EVEN DATING!!! The flirting just went on and on…

 

MEANWHILE AT THE FILMING OF AN EPISODE OF STAR KING. (this is just made up, but the show is real!) –Taemin, Yoona, Key and Sooyoung-

 SOOYOUNG POV

I was extremely bored, the cool people jumping up and down looked awesome but now Im just so tired, I don’t even know what Leeteuk oppa is talking about! Kim Kibum keeps glancing at me every 5 seconds and Im getting really annoyed, Im probably gonna attack him after filming… I can see the lovebirds (Yoona and Taemin) smiling and glancing at eachother~ They were so cute, I wish I had a boyfriend like that… “So Key, what about you? Who is your ideal girl?” Leeteuk oppa asked Key. I finally paid attention to the filming and stared at Key. Kibum stared at me too. It was a little awkward… “Well, I like girls who are older than me, I like stylish girls and girls with long legs…” (A/N I just made that up) Key said as he was staring directly at me. I blushed, who was he talking about anyway? I thought over what he had just said… Older girls… Long legs… Stylish person… OMG thats me! I have long legs, I am a bit long, Im older than Kim Kibum and Im not very stylish but still, close enough.. My heart began beating so fast, but why? Its not like I had a crush on that guy… “So your ideal girl is someone like Sooyoung-sshi over there?” Leeteuk oppa asked Key with eye contact. “Yeah” Key replied, staring at me again. WHAT?!?!!? DID HE JUST SAY THAT HIS IDEAL GIRL WAS ME?!?!?! This was shocking. I just smiled and kept quiet… The rest of the filming went pretty quick….

 AFTER THE FILMING

“Soooo, did I make your heart beat?” Key asked as he came up to me. “Why did you keep staring and glancing at me, its giving me BURDEN!” I said. “Or….do you like it???” Key teased me. “nnnoo.” I replied quietly. I was blushing like mad horse. My heart began to beat really fast. What was happening???????

 first chapter done~ please please please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!! x0x0