2.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.W.O

MEANWHILE, AT THE SM BUILDING (Minho & Yuri)

NO ONES POV

Minho and Yuri walked into SM's office, having no clue of what was going on. "Please sit" SM said, coldly. Minho and Yuri sat down quietly. "You two dont see, to know.." SM mumbled. "What do you mean sajangnim?" Yuri asked curiously. "Have you two ever heard of 'Minyul?'" SM asked the two. "Who is Minyul sajangnim?" Minho asked SM, having no idea about the word 'Minyul'. "Think about it. Minho, Yuri. Yuri is nicknamed Yul." SM replied. "Minho... Yul..?" Yuri murmured to herself. "Minyul?!?! Is Minyul a mixture of our names?!?" Minho asked, looking shocked. "Yes, there is a huge group of people who have collected you two together, and made many various videos. You two are lucky that the media does not know about this, but the fans do." SM said, in a deep voice. "But... We never really did anything romantic together.." Yuri said. "You two can look it up yourself. But I would like to ask the both of you a question. Are you two dating?" SM asked very very very seiously. "No" Minho and Yuri replied in unison. "Fine, you can go out now. But make sure that you watch the videos of the two of you. And be more careful next time." SM said. Minho and Yuri nodded their heads and went out of SM's office. "ummmmm, since when were we a couple?" Yuri asked. "Why? Arent I amazing for you?" Minho smirked. "Good try." Yuri said. "Lets watch the videos separately then we can discuss." Yuri suggested. "Deal, I'll see you in 1 hour, at the SME cafeteria." Minho replied.....

BACKSTAGE FROM STAR KING RECORDING. (Key, Sooyoung, Yoona, Taemin)

NO ONES POV

"Yoona noona and I have other schedules to go to, what about you two?" Taemin asked Sooyoung and Key. "I have one in 3 hours." Sooyoung replied, trying to avoid Key. "Nah, Im done for today." Key also replied, trying to meet Sooyoung's eyes. "Taemin-ah, since we're going to the MBC building, why dont we go together? To save petrol?" Yoona asked Taemin as she smirked. Taemin smiled brightly. "I would love to!!!!" He replied and gave Yoona a cuddly hug. "Wait.. Then that means that me and Kibum have to go in the same car?!?!?!" Sooyoung asked, looking shocked. Key smirked at her. Yoona and Taemin broke their hug. "Well, you're both going to the SM building right?" Taemin asked. "Well I am but he doesnt have any schedule so should he be going home?" Sooyoung asked. "Actually, I wanted to visit SME since I have nothing to do at home!" Key said, as he stared at Sooyoung. "Thats great then! Problem solved!" Yoona yelled softly with excitement. "BYEBYE~~~" Taemin said as he grabbed Yoona's hand and ran off to the carpark. "YAH IM YOONA, LEE TAEMIN!!!!!!!!!!" Sooyoung screamed. She was about to chase them when Key grabbed her arm. "I know that you want to get in the same car as me." Key smirked. "Come on!" Key said as he grabbed Sooyoung's arm tightly and dragged her to the carpark. "Its just a car ride.." Sooyoung thought...

AT SME BUILDING (Minho & Yuri)

Minho and Yuri went to spare dancing rooms and their laptop.

MINHO POV

I was waiting for my laptop to turn on, I was thinking about what SM had said to us, then I thought about Yuri noona. Suddenly I got a text.

FROM, bestgirlintheworld <3

Hey, have you seen anything yet? Im just waiting for my laptop to load...

TO, bestgirlintheworld <3

Nah, waiting for my laptop to load too. See you in an hour.

FLASHBACK.
"Minho-ah, give me your phone" Yuri asked. "Why?" I asked. "Just give it to me." She replied. So I lent her my phone, she quickly rushed to the contacts list, "Really? 'Yuri noona' " Yuri said. "What?" I asked. Yuri noona quickly changed it to 'bestgirlintheworld <3' I laughed. "Give me yours" I said. "No" Yuri replied. I snatched her phone out of her hand. I quickly changed the 'Minho' contact to 'bestboyintheworld <3' Yuri laughed at me. We laughed together...
-end of flashback-

After thinking about things, my computer finally loaded. I clicked on the You tube and typed in Minyul. There were hundreds of results, which was really surprising. I clicked on the first video and watched it. I was patting Yuri noona's hair multiple times, we danced together at concerts, we played with eachother. When the video ended, I clicked on another one. When it finished, I watched another one, it went on and on. Soon I logged of and stared at myself through the dancing mirrors. I realised that we weren't just close friends, we met by fate... I shut my eyes and thought about the good times me and Yuri noona had. Memories flowed through my mind, one by one. When I opened my eyes, I realised that I loved her. Alot....

AT THE SME CAFETERIA (Jonghyun, Jessica, Onew, Taeyeon)

NO ONES POV

Jonghyun, Jessica, Onew and Taeyeon finished eating lunch and separated for their schedules. Taeyeon and Jessica went to a variety show filming, which left Onew and Jonghyun.

JONGHYUN POV

"Yah, Kim Jonghyun." Onew hyung said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Why do you always flirt with Jessica?" Onew asked me curiously. I didnt reply. I honestly didnt know why. Jessica noona was just fun to be with and comfortable. "Think about it, do you love Jessica?" Onew asked me again. I thought about Jessica, like what Onew hyung told me. I breathed heavily. "Maybe I do like her..." I said quietly. Onew clapped loudly, which made echos to the entire building. "I dont know... Let me just take things slowly." I said. Onew hyung nodded. Suddenly Yuri noona came out of nowhere. "YOU LIKE JESSICA?!?!?!?!?!?" Yuri asked in shock. CRAP, SHE EAVESDROPPED... AGAIN!!!! but this time, Minho wasnt there. "Yuri noona, I dont know my true feelings so can you keep your mouth shut about it????" I asked, feeling irritated. "Dont worry, your love isnt my problem right now..." Yuri replied and sat next to Onew. "Whats up silly?" Onew asked. "I think Im in love, this is weird, talking about it with boys but... I keep thinking about him.." Yuri noona replied. She was in love... with someone...

MINHO POV

1 hour passed and I went to the first level and saw Yuri noona talking to Onew hyun and Jonghyun hyung. I came over secretly and decided to eavesdrop. "I think Im in love, this is weird, talking about it with boys but... I keep thinking about him..." Yuri noona said. I was shocked to hear it... She was obviously in love with someone else, my heart broke into pieces, I ran behind the elevator and took three deep breaths... I then acted like nothing had happened and walked loudly towards the cafeteria...

Who does Yuri like???? Is it Minho???? Does Jonghyun love Jessica?? What will happen to Sooyoung and Key in the car???? comment and subscribe please~~~