31.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.H.I.R.T.Y.O.N.E.

ONEW POV

My schedules for the day ended and I went back to the SHINee dorm, no one was home yet, I jumped onto the couch and the TV. TaeTiSeo's Twinkle was on, In my head I was telling myself to switch channels but in my heart, looking at Taeyeon made me feel warm. Suddenly I had a small flashback on what SM said to me earlier in the day. A tear dropped out of my eye, I know that crying isnt going to make me feel better but I couldnt help it. I wonder how Taeyeon feels, does she even have the same feelings as me? Was I being a coward and spilled all that out to her for nothing?

2 WEEKS LATER...

Jessica's condition got better and better each day, no one dared to come and threaten her, she worked extra hard on her schedules. Onew was slowly losing his energy, fans noticed that he was abit down on TV shows and he didnt sing well enough at concerts. There was no funny Onew or Onew condition and the SHINee member also noticed their leaeder losing his energy as time went by. Meanwhile, Taeyeon was busy as usual, being the leader of 8 other people was hard and complicating for her. Sometimes Onew penetrated her mind and she made mistakes on broadcasts and radios but they were successfully covered up by SM. She rarely saw SHINee around the SM building, if Onew and Taeyeon saw eachother, they would just greet and walk away. After Jessica and Jonghyun couldnt see eachother for two weeks, from their hectic schedules, Jessica came over to the SHINee dorm to spend some time with Jonghyun.

JONGHYUN POV

"Theres NOTHING on TV!" Jessica exclaimed as she threw the remote gently on the couch. "Calm down Jess! We can watch celebrity news." I said as I changed the channel to celebrity news. I watched this very often because SHINee or other SM artists were in it often. "Breaking news, someone had found an iphone 4s broken outside the SNSD dorms, many people think that it had been dropped from the rooftop. What is this? The person who found the phone went to get it fixed and went through the contacts to see who it belonged to. Surprisingly, it was SNSD Jessica's" The news reporter said. Jessica's face froze. I remember that day when Taeyeon noona told me that Jessica threw her phone off the rooftop but she couldnt find where it was. Jessica slowly looked at me. I kept on watching what the news reporter said. "Unfortunately the phone was hacked by fans and they went through her messages, especially ones with SHINee's Jonghyun -- ever since the scandal occured. It is said that there were love hearts at the end of a sentence and they always said I love you. Are we definate that theyre dating? Find out tomorrow at 5pm." The news reporter said. "Jonghyun.." Jessica spoke and looked at me again. Minho suddenly came out of nowhere doing his 'girl scream' "Jessica noona! What is this? YOU GUYS ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE" Minho said. I gave a loud sigh. Jessica was looking like she was about to cry and Minho wasnt helping, at all. I gave him a glare and he nodded and crept back to his room. "Jessica everythings going to be alright." I reassured her. She looked at me, her tears started flowing. "Jonghyun..." She murmured, she was panicking. "Jessica we have to stay here, the paparazzi is probably already here." I said. "Im so sorry, I should have deleted our history, I should have, IM SO STUPID." Jessica yelled. "Look, SM will probably want to see us, so lets just hide here until we get a call or something alright?" I asked. She nodded quietly.

SNSD DORMS...

"Ohmygod wheres Jessica and Jonhyun?!" Yoona asked the girls. "Sica went to the SHINee dorm remember?" Yuri said as she jumped on the couch next to Yoona. "Why are you looking all shocked?" Yuri asked as she looked at the TV screen. "Ohmygod this isnt good." Yuri spoke. "We have to call them!" Yoona said. "No! Our phones are probably in the middle getting hacked too, out numbers are on Jessica's old phone!" Yuri pointed out. "Use the home phone then!" Sooyoung yelled as she came out of her room. Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung ran to where their home phone was and dialled Jonhyun's number, since Jessica didnt have a phone.

Yuri: JONGHYUN WHATS HAPPENING? What is this news thing? Its all over TV and the internet!
Jonghyun: We only just found out too, no call from SM yet, we're just gonna stay here until something happens
Yoona: Take care of Sica unnie, and yourself too
Jonghyun: I will, see you soon.

--------------

sorry a short chapter :(( ill update asap <3 x0x0