8.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. E.I.G.H.T.

MINHO POV

It was my special day off! And I was going to spend time with Yuri! Everything was so exciting! "Minho-ah, dont we need to tell SM before going to dates?" Yuri asked me. "I know but he'll probably tell us to break up." I said with a sad face. "No, didnt you read the 2012 SME terms & conditions?" She asked me. "Ummm, who reads that..?!?" I asked. NO ONE read those terms and conditions sheets.. Except maybe Yuri.. "Well, I read it and it said that if any of us were in a relationship, we can just let him know!" Yuri said. "Okay then, we better tell him." I said. She nodded.I got my car and we drove to the SME building again to visit our sajangnim. "You're an awesome driver!" Yuri said. I smiled. "I know right?" I said then laughed. 'ding ding ding' My text belltone went off. "Yul, can you check it for me?" I asked as I handed her my phone. She nodded and started reading the text. "Who's it from?" I asked curiously. "Taemin.." Yuri replied. "What does it say?" I asked again. "Hyung, I went to Yoona noona, I went to the beach but I saw her laughing with Taecyeon hyung.. I had a conversation with her, but she looked like she was already over me. Jonghyun hyung made me realise that Sulli was just a donsaeng to me, Yoona noona is the one I love but I dont know what to do..." Yuri read the text. Poor Taemin, he must be having such a hard time. Then my phone started ringing. "Its Onew, I'll put it on loudspeaker." Yuri said. "Minho-ah, um, did Taemin send you that text?" Onew hyung asked. "Yeah" I replied. "Im confused, how should we help him?" He asked. "How am I supposed to know? I dont know? You've been with Taeyeon noona for a while, so you must know lots about love.." I said. "Thanks for the help Choi Minho.." Onew said sarcastically. "Sorry hyung.." I apologised. "Its alright, see you soon." He said then hung up. "We're here." I announced....

JESSICA POV

I was at home, resting.. Jonghyun kept on coming to my head. When he hugged me when I was scared.. I know that we've even kissed before but.. Something felt weird. Jjong was really warm hearted, and nice and different.. 'beep beep' I got a text.

Hey Sica-ah, Im bored, Im taking a break... Well, Im actually at the SBS centre doing interview stuff. Since I helped you last night, do you want to do something with me today? love from Jjong.

I laughed at the 'love from Jjong.' "WHAT THE HELL?!? LOVE FROM JJONG?!?" Taeyeon yelled. "Im guessing that the whole 'flirt buddies' thing is happening again?" She asked me. "Get your act together Jessica Jung!" she exclaimed then walked to Onew.

Crap, Taeyeon just saw that text! Anyway, yeah, sure! ummm, I'll meet you at the SBS centre? Love Sica

Yeah, that would be cool, I'll see you soon :) Jonghyun replied. I quickly went to my room and changed into decent clothes. As I was about to walk out of the door, Kim Taeyeon caught me again. "Where are you going?" She asked me. "Im going to visit a friend." I replied. "Or a special BUDDY?" Onew asked as he walked over to me. "Seriously?!? We're just flirty friends, its our T H A N G!" I said. "Whatever, if you like him, just tell him. He probably likes you back." Onew hinted and walked off. What? Probably likes me back? What did that mean? I didnt say anything and walked out of the door...

MEANWHILE... KEY AND SOOYOUNG AT A CAFE.

KEY POV

I was looking through stuff on the internet, for some reason, my name was number one on the search list. "Kibum-ah, why are you no.1 in the search list?" Sooyoung asked me. "I dunno.." I replied. I clicked on my name and saw the m2day update I posted earlier. I clicked on it and saw a PICTURE OF ME AND SOOYOUNG?!? OH CRAP, I POSTED THE WRONG PHOTO AND THE WHOLE PUBLIC HAS SEEN THIS?!? "OMG Kibum-ah you posted the wrong photo on the m2day!!!" Sooyoung yelled. "I KNOW" I yelled back, panicing. Suddenly I got a call from our sajangnim.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Key?" SM asked me.
"Hi sajangnim..." I greeted softly.
"You or Sooyoung never told me about your relationship?" SM asked.
"Ummm, yeah, we were going to tell you today because we started dating yesterday and I took a photo with her this morning, for fun and I accidently posted the photo, I was meant to post a photo of myself.." I explained quickly.
"Well, the paparazzi already knows, I guess we just have to make your relationship public, be careful of them" SM warned us and hung up.

"What did he say?" Sooyoung asked me. "Since everyone knows, we're going to have to make it public..." I said. "Are you alright with that?" She asked. "Yeah, Im fine, what about you?" I asked worriedly. "Same here!" She said...

YURI POV

When Minho and I arrived, we saw soooo many photographers. "Minho, crap, what are we going to do?!?" I asked. "We havent even told him yet!" He said. "I KNOW!" I replied. "You go outside this way and I'll go all the way around and come in after you, alright?" Minho asked. I nodded. "Ready?" I opened the door and quickly ran to the door. "ITS SNSD YURI!" a person shouted. Then they all started taking photos of me, why were they even here?

Updated! More Taemyoon, Ontaeng in the next chapter~ Remember to subscribe and comment! x0x0