35.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.H.I.R.T.Y.F.I.V.E.

2 MONTHS LATER... (remember this story is fiction, not everything is in the right time ^^)

MINHO POV

Again, I miss out on a special concert stage with my members.. This drama filming has been taking up my whole days. I barely have time to text Yuri! Thats how bad it is. I love beginning a new experience, especially with acting but.. Why Sulli? Sulli and I are really awkward around eachother, after what happened between her and Taemin things are just very awkward. Yuri knows that Im going to be the main role of the upconing drama, she knows that Sulli is the other main character... I havent seen her since that day when Jonghyun and Jessica celebrated the acceptance of their relationship by most of our shawols. This was two months ago. During these two months, we've been drifting apart. We never called or texted eachother. I had no idea what she was doing these days.
"Umm.. Minho-sshi? Are you going to answer this question some time?" The magazine interviewer asked. My mind was out of place, day dreaming instead of concentrating on what the interviewer was asking me. "Oh, sorry. Can you repeat the question again?" I asked. The interviewer nodded. "How did your girlfriend SNSD Yuri think of your new acting?" She asked. Yuri didnt really think or react when i told her.. "She was very supportive and she's proud of me." I answered. The interviewer smiled. "That was your last question, thank you." She said and walked off. This was my break time, these 20 minutes. I decided to call Yuri. Feeling nervous I dialled her number and went outside for privacy. "Hello?" Yuri's sweet, usual voice answered. "Yul." I greeted. "Minho?" She asked. "Yeah, its me." I said nervously. "You havent been calling me for a while.. How have you been?" She asked. "Alright, busy with filming. I miss you so much you know, I would have seen you at that kpop concert but I couldnt go.." I explained. "I know, Jonghyun told me, its okay! I hung out with Khun instead! He was so funny, he actually made the fans laugh out so hard, I was tearing!" Yuri said excitedly. I fake laughed. So shes been hanging out with Nichkhun hyung.. "Haha, what have you been doing these days?" I asked curiously. "Nothing much, staying home relaxing or hang out with the 2pm boys." She spoke. "Since when were you so close to the 2pm hyungs?!" I asked with slight jealousy. "Well, Ive known Khun oppa for a while and Im kinda close with others and they invited me to have dinner with them." Yuri replied. She seemed really happy, no aegyo , no bragging. It just felt like the old bestfriend-nothing-else Yuri. "Yul I miss you, we need to spend some time together." I said with a serious voice. Yuri just laughed. "I know we do silly! But the thing is, you dont have any time.." She said. "This weekend? Im free this weekend?" I asked. "Sure, come to our dorm" Yuri invited. "Alright, I have to go. I'll text you tonight. I love you." I said. "Bye." She ended the call quickly. No 'I love you' no 'miss you', What was wrong with her?!

ONEW POV

Since Jessica and Jonghyun's open relationship is slowly getting better and better, I decided to confess to Taeyeon again. Ive been waiting for this day for what it felt like, 10000 years. We decided to meet up at the SM building-- not a very romantic place to ask her out for the second time but its better than nothing! I got changed into my causal clothes and walked to the SM building. I saw Taeyeon waiting at the cafeteria and I went over to her. "Hey!" She greeted. "Hey, how are you?" I asked. "Im good" taeyeon smiled. "So.. Whats up?" She asked. "That promise we made a couple of months ago, you and me..." I immediately brang up the subject. Taeyeon's expressions suddenly changed. "What do you think of the timing now?" I asked nervously. taeyeon's face was now very serious. "Onew... I really like our new friendship.. Our relationship was also great but.. I dont think now is the time for it." She replied. My heart started aching. I thought we wanted to get together asap?! Is it because of SM?! or did she stop having feelings for me?! "Umm.. Why? I thought we wanted this as quick as possible.." I murmured. taeyeon took a deep breath. "Im just worried. I still like you. SM .. Hes not just going to leave us alone.." Taeyeon quietly explained. At least she still likes me.. "Just a little bit longer." Taeyeon said. I just stared at her, without saying anything.
I have to get going. I'll see you soon." Taeyeon got up. I just stared at her, with disappointed. Then suddenly a pair of wrapped around my shoulders. "I love you." It was Taeyeon. She broke off the hug right away and walked off. I blushed like a crazy person...

SOOYOUNG POV

Key and I come out of the shops, holding hands for everyone to see. I swear we have like, no haters! We're probably the best couple in SM entertainment! The fans were cheering and screaming as we went back into Key's new car. "So why did we buy all these clothes?" I asked curiously. "We got invited to celebrate Nichkhun hyung's birthday with other 2pm members! Some SNSD members are invited and us SHINee too! beast, kara and all that are invited too, its gonna be a massive party." Key explained. "And apparently we have to go in partners." Key smirked at me. I just looked at him, pretending to not know what he was trying to talk about. "And..?" I asked. "You have to be mine." He said firmly. I bursted out laughing. "I'll think about it." I said jokingly. "Ah, I knew that you would say that so I prepared something for you." Key spoke, this caught my attention. He suddenly brought out a box from the shopping bag. "Cupcakes! Tempted to be my partner yet?" He asked. omg. cupcakes. I just cant.. resist them! "URGH! FINE ILL BE YOUR PARTNER KIM KIBUM" I yelled. Key chuckled and handed the cupcakes over to me~~~