33.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.H.I.R.T.Y. T.H.R.E.E.

JONGHYUN POV

Jessica and I made our own ways back home, I felt restless. I felt terrible, disappointing my members and my fans but I love her too much.. When I arrived the dorms, I realised that everyone was there, including the SNSD noonas. Oh no, this meant that Jessica was alone.. ALONE.. ALONE.. "Wheres Sica?" Tiffany noona asked. "We separated ways, I thought you guys were at your dorms..?" I asked. "Well, we came here to watch the conference together but you didnt bring Sica so this is awkward.." Yuri murmured. Right now, I couldnt think of Jessica, I couldnt think of SHINee or SNSD.. I needed time by myself. "Im going to my room.." I spoke. Everyone stared at me and watched me go into my room. I sat on my bed and went through all the bad comments I received from people.

"SHINee and SNSD are the WORST groups in the kpop life."
"YOU ALWAYS SAID THAT YOU DIDNT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, LIAR."
"Youre a disgrace."

These types of comments made me feel terrible, a tear strolled out of my eye, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, Key and Sooyoung came into the room. I wiped my tears off very quickly however, they already noticed that I as crying. They sat down around me and Key grabbed my phone. I saw what I was looking at and stared at me. "If you guys just keep strong, they'll come around. Real fans wont just leave." Key said. "This wont go on forever Jonghyun, I promise." Sooyoung spoke. I just stared at the floor, not knowing what to do. "Im just so sorry, to both of you. I ruined your reputation Sooyoung. And I ruined ours too, just for my happiness." I blurted out with tears. "Its going to be alright." Sooyoung supported. "The other girls except Taeyeon just left for their dorm, for Jessica. I just nodded. Suddenly I received a text message from Eunhyuk hyung. Probably about the relationship. I decided to check it anyways.

From: Eunhyuk hyung
Jonghyun, where are you? Seriously, please, come to the SM building quickly, the rooftop. Jessica, its jessica. Shes screaming and everything, Im trying to calm her down but its not working. Please, just come.

"Who's it from?" Key asked curiously. "Jessica. Shes in trouble again and Eunhyuk hyung is trying to stop her, I have to go." I explained and ran out of the house. I went straight to the basement carpark and drove to the SM building myself.

TAEYEON POV

Jonghyun rushed out of his room and headed outside. "Jonghyun?"I yelled but he didnt reply. Where was he going? "Who just went outside?" Onew asked me. Speaking of Onew.. How we got back inside was..

flashback.
"If you still love me, why dont you just love me then? We can keep it a secret right? We've done that for years! Please.. I dont know if you need me, but I need you." Onew begged. I looked at him. His longingness. "I'll be your girlfriend again when things between Jonghyun and Jessica settles down. You dont know how much I want to run and hug you tightly. Cry everything out, but its obvious that its not going to happen. Just wait a little bit, until things settle down. And we can try again, secretly, without anybody knowing." I said. Onew nodded and immediately hugged me in relief. I hugged him back and tapped his back. We're only friends for now, but I will bring our relationship back.

end of flashback

JONGHYUN POV

Once I arrived at the rooftop, I realised that some suju hyungs were there and all the snsd noonas, except for Taeyeon and Sooyoung were also there, trying to calm Jessica down, who was on the floor. Pain came to my heart, what even happened? "Is it okay if I talk to her for a bit?" I asked the SNSD noonas. they nodded. I carried Jessica in bridal style and walked back to the snsd house, that was in the sm building. I took Jessica to her room and gently put her on the bed. I held her hands tightly and she looked at me with fear. "I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE ROOFTOP" She yelled. "Jessica, calm down. Calm down." I said as I patted her back. She started sobbing and I let her cry everything out on my shoulder. Soon, the crying stopped and she looked at me. "I was in here not so long ago.. Maybe a couple of hours ago. I realised that the girls werent here so i decided to relax with music, not looking at all the bad opinions. I didnt know but some girls had gotten into the sm building and they came into the house, since its not locked and ... and.." Jessica tried to finish off her sentence but she couldnt. "Its okay, you can tell me." I said with comfort. "They-y-y p-ppunched me.. and warned me with a knife.." She whispered. I realised that she had a bruised lip. She looked so uncomfortable. I didnt know what to do..

YURI POV

After hearing the news, SHINee came over to the sm building with Taeyeon and Sooyoung but Jonghyun and Jessica were already gone. Minho looked at me and ran over to me. "What happened?" He asked. "Jessica had a little seizure thing, we dont know what happened before but Jonghyuns taken her to the dorms to listen to her story and calm her down." I explained. He nodded very seriously and all of a sudden hugged me, with people around us. "YAH!" I whispered. "Whats with the hug?!" I asked. "Im just thankful that we're not all split apart.." He whispered...

sorry! ive finally got internet back, yay! there was a little mistake in the last chapter, I accidently copied and pasted it twice, sorry :/ but its fixed now! i know that its a boring chapter but ill update tomorrow with a better one! and yes, more hangovers for jongsica! thanks for being patient and thanks for reading :) x0x0