18.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. E.I.G.H.T.E.E.N.

JESSICA POV

(in a dream)
I was walking into the SM buillding in a happy mood. I decided to give Jonghyun a visit. As I went into their danceroom, I saw Jonghyun, kissing some random girl. He didnt notice that I was here. They were happily kissing passionately. I dropped my phone from the shock which caught the girl and Jonghyun's attention. He saw me with his big eyes. "Jessica.. I can explain.." Jonghyun said. My tears were about to flow so I walked out
.

All of a sudden someone tapped my shoulder. I opened my eyes. Lucky, it was a dream. Just a nightmare... It was Jonghyun, he was smiling brightly. "Whats the time?" I asked. "3:30am" Jonghyun replied. He snuggled into the bed.My thoughts were still on the dream. "Jessica are you okay?" He asked me worriedly. "Just a nightmare..." I replied. "Its alright now..." Jonghyun said calmly and patted my head. I snuggled into his chest and began to close my eyes again...

NO ONES POV

Yoona woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. She exited her room and made her way to the living room with a torch. Just in case she saw something terrible from the SHINee boys. She flashed the light to where they were, just to check that they were still sleeping. She only saw Taemin. Jonghyun, Minho and Key were gone! Yoona immediately woke Taemin up. "Lee Taemin!" She whispered. "Wow.. I can hear Yoona noona when Im sleeping, what a great dream.."Taemin mumbled. Yoona tapped Taemin's shoulder and Taemin started to open his eyes. "Noona? What are you doing here?" Taemin asked Yoona with an innocent voice. "First of all, this is my house. And second, where are Jonghyun, Kibum and Minho?!" Yoona asked Taemin. Taemin looked around and realised that they were gone. "I dunno.. Probably in the noona's rooms.. Damn, I was planning to do that first!" Taemin said.  "Do you wanna go in my room? You seem lonely out here. We can just have talks or watch a movie?" Yoona asked. Taemin smiled brightly. He cheered silently. "You meet me in my room, I need to go to the bathroom." Yoona said. Taemin nodded and made his way into Yoona's room.

MINHO POV

I snuck into Yuri noona's room! Me and Jonghyun hyung's plan always succeed! Thats why I never lose! I tried to wake Yuri noona up but she wouldnt......... "MINHO IS HERE!" I whispered. Yuri noona reacted a little bit and began to open her eyes. "Minho-ahhh!" She cheered. "How long have you been in here for?" Yuri asked me. "About 10 minutes, trying to wake you up!" I replied. She sat up on her bed. "Im awake now!" She said. I chuckled at her cuteness. "What should we do? Im bored.." Yuri said. "I dunno, if we're gonna talk, we can only whisper.." I said. "Do you wanna go for a walk?" Yuri asked me. "A walk?!" I asked with a bit of shock. "Yeah! A walk!!!! Lets go!!! Go get changed, NOW!" Yuri ordered. "But then I would have to wear uncomfortable clothes" I said with a sad face. "You can borrow my really big hoodie. Just wear it on top of your pyjamas!" Yuri said as she threw the large hoodie at me. We both got changed and crept outside. Once we got down fully, Yuri stretched out her arms. "I feel free!" She shouted softly. I did the same thing and we laughed together. We naturally held hands and walked down the road, no one was there, it was silent. We were walking and walking and talking.. "Minho-ah, did you hear that?" Yuri asked me. "Hear what?" I asked. "Dont worry.." She smiled and we continued walking.....

KEY POV

Sooyoung and I spent literally the whole night talking about fahion. I didnt know how much she was into it! We also went on the internet and made own m2day, called SooKey m2day! We already received many followers and posted a photo of us together for the fans who actually like us together. It was 9am already. 9am was always Onew hyung's waking up time so I had to go back to the living room, pretending that Ive been sleeping there the whole time! "Sooyoung-ah, they're probably gonna wake up in any minute, I need to head back to the living room." I said. She nodded. "See you when I 'wake up' " Sooyoung said. I gave her a small kiss on the cheek and made her blush. I then went back to the living room, and NO ONE WAS THERE?! Well.. I knew about Jonghyun and Minho.. But Taemin?! He probably noticed that I went too... Anyway, if they dont get back here, they're probably gonna be in deep trouble! And I'll be all safe! I smirked at my thought and dumped the large quilt over my body and waited for Onew or Taeyeon to wake up...

YURI POV

Minho and I walked in the fresh air for a long time and went to midnight cafes also had a stroll the han river and came back home at 9:05am. We realised that Key was sleeping, didnt know that he was that innocent! And maknae Taemin was gone?! probably with Yoona.. And Jonghyun was still with Jessica. "Its 9:05 alreday! Onew hyung is gonna wake up in any minute! You quickly go to your room and I'll stay here!" Minho whispered. I laughed quietly and nodded. I let go of his hand and ran to my room and jumped on my bed....

MINHO POV

I quickly laid down next to Kibum. I thought he would wake up... But he was actually sleeping?! I was surprised that Taemin was gone.. I have a strange feeling that he's gonna get caught along with Jonghyun hyung... I texted Jonghyun hyung because we are still 'one' in the plan. There was no reply, sorry Jonghyun hyung but I was probably gonna pretend that I wasnt with Yuri and the blame will go to you!

ONEW POV

I slowly opened my eyes from the sunlight and saw my beautiful girlfriend sleeping soundly in my arms. I smiled at her beauty and slowly got her off me. I stood up and checked the time. Wow, I slept in for 10minutes! Since its 9:10am already, I decided to wake Taeyeon up. I stared at her sleeping for a bit then slowly tapped her shoulder. "Taeyeon-ah! wakey wakey!" I said. Taeyeon reacted by rolling around the bed. "Taeyeon, wake up! Its 9:15am already!!!" I shouted. She smiled and slowly opened her eyes. "Im up!" She said. I got her to stand up and we walked out of her room. "Lets wake everyone up!" I said. She nodded. We decided to wake the boys up first, realising that Kibum and Minho were the only ones there?! "YAH!" I yelled. They both immediately woke up. "Why are you guys the only ones here?" Taeyeon asked. Minho and Key both did a 'I dont know' look. "Theyre probably in the girls' rooms?!" Taeyeon said to me. I nodded. Yuri and Sooyoung came out of their rooms because of the noisiness. Ignoring them, Taeyeon and I headed to Jessica's room to see if Jonghyun was there. Minho, Yuri, Sooyoung and Key followed us....

Im sorry, the sleepover thing is taking up a lot of chapters :/ half of the next chapter will be the last about the sleepover and hangovers are going to come in the story very soon! also, I made a randomly made a short JongSica video so please check it out! Its my first time making it so I hope you enjoy it link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hKw7q1l3Vk&feature=plcp&context=C4c09681VDvjVQa1PpcFMeKH1tcPJjYXViSeuNVYMFumkp4N-KsyY%3D
Also, comments would be appreciated! :) x0x0