6.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. S.I.X.

NO ONES POV

Yuri woke up the rest of the girls. They all read the note from Yoona and started to get worried about her. Taeyeon woke Onew, Key and (fake sleeping) Jonghyun up. They were all worried about Yoona. "Where did Yoona and Taemin always go?" Yuri asked everyone, trying to figure out where she was. "Wasnt it the beach or something?" Jessica asked, with a tired voice. "YEAH! It was! Maybe she's over there, for fresh air?" Yuri said. "Ummm, the problem is... What beach did they go?" Taeyeon asked. "Well, Im need to go back home because Ive got a schedule and I can ask Taemin where they always went and text one of you ?" Jonghyun suggested. "Or why cant we just call Taemin?" Onew asked. "Hyung! Seriously?!? Lee Taemin NEVER answers his phonecalls!" Jonghyun replied. "Oh yeah~" Onew said as he scratched his hair. "Okay, just call any of us, except Seohyun, since she's with her family. I dont want her getting worried again.." Yuri said. Jonghyun just nodded his head. "So.. Im hungry, whos making breakfast ?" Sooyoung asked. Everyone had a bad expression, it was obvious that none of them wanted to cook. "Minho texted me this morning and he said that Onew's pancakes are amazing.." Yuri gave a little hint to everyone. "IT IS!" Key squealed and stared at Onew. "YAY! Thanks Onew oppa! Breakfast problem is solved!" Sooyoung announced. Everyone went into their rooms or watched TV. Onew was left alone, in the kitchen without saying a word. "I'll help you!" Taeyeon said as she came over to Onew. Onew suddenly made a big smile on his face. "You're the best girlfriend ever!" Onew cheered. They started getting all the ingredients out began cooking.

YURI POV

I was in my room, texting Minho.

TO. bestboyintheworld <3
I got Onew to cook pancakes! He's making them with Taeyeon at the moment!

FROM. bestboyintheworld <3
Good job! I havent had breakfast yet.. Im so hungry.. Do you have any schedules today?

TO.bestboyintheworld <3
no! SM gave me a little schedule break because next week I need to start filming the drama... What about you?

FROM. bestboyintheworld <3
well, I used to have a full day filming schedule but it got cancelled to tomorrow. Open the SNSD dorm door.

I didnt reply to Minho's text and went straight to the door. When I opened it, I saw MINHO!!! With a big smile on his face. "Surprise~" He said. "OMG MINHO!!!" I yelled and gave him a big, tight hug. I brang him in the house. "Guys! Minho's here!!" I screamed to get attention. The girls came out of their rooms and everyone started at me and Minho. "I thought you had a morning schedule Minho?" Key asked, looking shocked. "Got cancelled!" Minho cheered. "Im here for Yuri and the pancakes!" Minho said truthfully. I laughed at him, he was soooo cute~~~

JONGHYUN POV

Yay, the good looking one is here, now I probably look non good looking to the girls.. Especially Jessica... "Im probably the ugly one now.." I said to Key. "Why are you the ugly one? Arent you the pretty one?" Jessica asked, coming out from nowhere. "Were you eavesdrop--" Sica cut off my sentence. "Come with me for a second." She said as she grabbed my wrist and pulled me into her room. We went inside her room, there was an awkward silence... "Thanks for last night.. I get bad feelings when I have bad dreams.." Sica said. "No problem Sica-ah." I replied back with my friendly voice. Suddenly Jessica gave me a KISS ON THE CHEEK and left the room. I blushed madly. My heart was beating, what the hell was happening? Have I known all along about my--. I cut my thoughts and walked out of the room following Jessica.

KEY POV

"Guys! Guess what Key got me???" Sooyoung asked Tiffany, Yuri and Minho. "What?" They all asked in unison. "He got me this scarf!!!" Sooyoung said proudly. "awwww! first present from him!" Tiffany said. I was pretty proud of myself! "Okay, We're going to my room. I want some alone time with my boyfriend." Sooyoung said. I followed her into her room. "Hey Sooyoung, lets take pictures on  my phone, I want a picture of us together." I said as I got my phone out. "Sure!" She replied. We took a picture of Sooyoung kissing my cheeks. I was blushing.. I couldnt help it! I then took a picture of myself to post it on m2day. Soon I did, but I didnt have time to write a caption or look at the posted photo myself. "You look so cute in the photo you know!" Sooyoung said. "You're cuter" I confessed. She blushed. Suddenly she began to closen her head to mine, we were only centimetres away from eachother. "BREAKFAST IS READY!" We heard Onew hyung yell. Of course he was the one who just had to break the romantic time! Sooyoung laughed. She kissed me on the cheek. "Come on!" She said so we both headed to the kitchen.

NO ONES POV

Hyoyeon, Sunny and Sunny went out for their early morning schedules. Which meant that they couldnt have breakfast. Yuri and Minho were feeding eachother, Onew and Taeyeon were happily eating feeling proud of what they made, Key and Sooyoung were chatting together while eating and Jonghyun and Jessica were eating silently. "These are really good!" Yuri confessed. "Im better at cooking though! Onew hyung is just good at these! Only these!" Minho said. "Okay!!! I look forward to your cooking!" Yuri replied. "Arent you two meant to be doing your THANG?" Onew asked Jonghyun and Jessica. "We dont always do it! We're humans too!" Jessica squealed. "Yeah!" Jonghyun agreed. "Wow, really?" Taeyeon asked. "YES!" Jonghyun and Jessica replied in frustration..

Everyone finished eating breakfast and Jonghyun was about to leave to go to his dorm and then go to his daily schedule. "Bye everyone!" Jonghyun farewelled. "Bye Jjong!" Jessica said. They hugged eachother. Jonghyun and Jessica both blushed. "Back to the flirting hey?" Minho asked. "We were just giving eachother a friendly hug!" Jonghyun said. "Sure you're friends... " Sooyoung said sarcastically. "Bye Jjong!" Jessica repeated her sentence again and ignored what Sooyoung had just said. Jonghyun waved and went out.

TAEMIN POV

I was alone, in my dorm, watching TV. "beep beep beep" I heard the number code being pressed. "Taemin! Im home" It was Jonghyun hyung. "Hey" I greeted. Jonghyun suddenly turned off the TV and sat oppsite me. "Why so serious?" I asked. "I heard about you and Yoona." Jonghyun said. My heart broke into pieces again. I nodded. "Do you regret doing that?" He asked again. I didnt reply, I didnt know who I loved. Sulli or Yoona?? "Yoona fainted last night, and she left to go and get some fresh air. She left a note, but didnt tell us where she was going." Hyung said seriously. My eyes were tearing up. Yoona noona fainted? Was she okay? I wanted to ask hung so many questions but instead, I just kept quiet. "I know that you're hurting inside but cant explain outside.." He said. Jonghyun hyung knew me very well... "The snsd girls think that Yoona might be at the beach, the one where you and Yoona always went to at midnight.." Jonghyun said. Our memory beach... We called it that, no one knew where it was, except us.. It was our hang out place.. "Do you know where it is?" Jonghyun hyung asked me. I nodded. "Can you tell me which beach?" He asked again. "I'll go get Yoona noona.. Its my fault, I need to solve this." I said. "But do you know who you love more?" Jonghyun hyung spoke. "No.." I replied. "I'll give you some questions. Before I came here, who were you thinking about? Be honest to yourself and answer honestly." Jonghyun hyung questioned me. "I was thinking about me and Yoona noona.." I replied. "Who do you really want to talk to right now? Sulli or Yoona?" He questioned me again. "Yoona noona" I replied truthfully again. "Last question. Who do you miss more? Sulli or Yoona?" My last question was asked. I thought deeply. I wasnt really thinking much about Sulli. I was thinking about Yoona.."Yoona noona." I replied once again. "I think you know who you love more now.." Jonghyun hyung said. It was Yoona. She was the love of my life, how could I break up with her? I was such an idiot for doing that! "I need to visit her, now." I declared. "Okay, you go then.." Jonghyun hyung said and gave me a tap on the shoulder...

Will Yoona and Taemin come together once more? I tried to fit in more Minyul, Sookey, Ontaeng and Jongsica. I saw Salamander Guru & the shadows ep2 this morning, I saw the next week's trailer thing.. TAEYEON is a cameo, and she nearly kisses MINHO!!! Im really upset about it but in the drama, its Taeyeon and Minhyuk, not MINHO. Minyul & Ontaeng forever~ Jessica is a really good actress in violent/wild romance! wow, she was really good! Anyway, please subscribe and comment <3 x0x0