32.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.H.I.R.T.Y.T.W.O.

KEY POV

Finally I came home from all that paparazzi! What was all that about? Why were they outside our dorms? Oh no.. Whats happened now...? "KEY YOURE HOME!" Minho shouted and ran to hug me. Woah, Minho never hugs me.. This is strange. Jessica was here, with Jonghyun. They were calm and they didnt say a word. "Alright, whats going on?" I protested. "Social diva Kim Kibum hasnt heard the news?" Minho said looking shocked. "What news? Well, its obviously related to us because of all the people OUTSIDE!" I said. Jonghyun let out a sigh. Im guessing its related to Jonghyun? "Okay, so... SomeonefoundJessicanoonasphoneandgotitfixedthentheywentthroughitandfoundoutthatJonghyunhyungandJessicanoonaaredefinatelydating." Minho explained. "I did not hear a single bit of that, say it slower Choi Minho!"I yelled softly. "Someone found Jessica noona's phone and got it fixed then went through it and found out that Jonghyun hyung and Jessica noona are definately dating." Minho explained again at a slower pace. "Do you guys even listen to me and Sooyoung's dating advice videos?!" I asked. Sooyoung and I explained all that in our videos and warned alot of people, including Jessia and Jonghyun to DELETE their chat history! "I saw it with Yuri but... it was kinda boring and we both fell asleep." Minho said apologetically. Seriously Minho?! "Well.. Any calls from SM? Im pretty sure you guys are in big trouble." I said very honestly. "Not yet, we're just waiting." Jonghyun replied. "Well, Im going to get changed into my comfy clothes." I announced and walked to my room...

-Star King recording (TAEMIN, ONEW, YOONA, TAEYEON)-

 YOONA POV

All the hours of recording is finally OVER! Taeyeon unnie and I were in the dressing rooms, just resting when Taemin ran in with Onew oppa. "YOOOOOOOONNAAAAA" Taemin yelled and spread his arms out. Yeah, Taemin.. We're in public, no hugging.. I walked up to him and high-fived him. "Wheres my hug?" Taemin asked, looking shocked. "We're in public, look at how many people are in this dressing room Taemin! Maybe later.." I said and put my hand on his shoulder friendly. "Anyways, did you hear about Jessica noona and Jonghyun hyung?" Taemin asked. "What about them?" Taeyeon unnie asked Taemin. "Someone found her phone and got it fixed, then hacked into it and saw all of the messages with Jonghyun hyung. Theyre in big trouble" Taemin did a cute frown. "Theyre probably stuck at home." Onew oppa spoke, without looking at Taeyeon unnie. I felt bad, Taeyeon unnie has been having such a hard time recently, she worked extra hard and until late to get 'stuff off her mind'. I wonder how Onew oppa felt...

NO ONES POV

Jessica stayed over at the SHINee dorms for the night, the paparazzi didnt go away. They received a call from SM and they are holding a press conference tomorrow to explain everything, before they did, they agreed to give an explanation to SM.

-the next day (at the conference)-

JONGHYUN POV

I was nervous, there were so many people out there. This might be the end of my dreams or the end of my relationship, honestly Im scared but I need to toughen up for Jessica. She was sitting next to me, holding my hand tightly, obviously she was also nervous. SM came into the backstage room and sat opposite us with a serious face. "You have options that you have to decide together as a team. First option; You will break up and lie to the people that it was made up. Or you announce it to the public but accept hatred messages and calls and expect that your teams might get a reputation hit since you both lied in the interview from a couple of weeks ago. I'll give you a few minutes to discuss." He spoke and walked out silently. Either lose my relationship or a bit of my popularity and stardom... Jessica looked at me. "What would you prefer?" She asked me. "Really honestly, I think announcing it is better, it may ruin our reputations but its better than splitting apart right?" I asked. She nodded and squeezed my hand tighter. "I dont want to lose you.." She murmured. I leaned forward and kissed her lips for a few moments. "Remember, whatever happens we stay strong. We cant break it apart when things have gone too far." I said. She agreed. Soon SM came in and we told him our plans, he wasnt very impressed with it. Obviously he wanted us to break up but he nicely gave us another option and we took it. "Its time." SM announced. Jessica and I stood up and followed SM to the conference room. The place was full of photographers and interviewers. We sat down on the seats after we bowed. "Recently things with SNSD's Jessica and SHINee's Jonghyun have gone crazy and we're here to sort things out." SM spoke first. "What was the kiss in Tokyo?" A person yelled out. SM handed me the microphone. "First of all, Jessica-sshi (because we have to speak formally) and I feel terrible lying to our precious fans and the public. We came here to announce that we are in a relationship, Its been a few months and we kept it as a secret because it was a better option for both of us." I declared and handed Jessica the microphone. "I have no idea how the person found my phone because all SNSD members went looking for it but never found it. To be honest, I received violation from people, they told me to stay away from Jonghyun-sshi. I went through I little bit of depression and I got a few days of no schedules. The kiss in Tokyo was real, we didnt want this to go into the public so we denied it but obviously more evidence was found and we are here to admit the truth." Jessica explained.

Meanwhile~ SHINee and SNSD in SHINee dorms watching the conference.

"OMG OMG OMG NOW three of our members are in a public relationship!!!!" Key squealed. "Wow... This is really shocking, how could they do this to us.."Minho murmured. "Do what to us?" Yuri asked Minho as she lets go of their hug. "This is going to ruin our reputation, our popularity." Minho said. "They wouldnt do this if they didnt love eachother." Hyoyeon pointed out. "True." Minho said quietly.

TAEYEON POV

So Jonghyun and Jessica's relationship is public, it ruins our reputation-- that we've been building up for  5years. Im forced to break up with Onew because the public might find out, which has never happened for the last 2 years we've dated. Why is it so unfair for the leaders? "Guys Im going to get some fresh air." Onew spoke and walked out. Everyone stared at me. "Follow? Kim Taeyeon? Go follow Onew?" Sooyoung said. Should I?  I'll just be friendly, nothing else.... I nodded and went outside to find Onew. When I got out of the apartment, there was no Onew, there was no traces of him, there was nothing. I visited the park and saw lovely couples, some families having the times of their lives. I wish I got more of that.. I sat down on a bench and looked at the fresh view, then I realised that Onew was sitting on the bench, opposite me facing another direction. Whats he doing here? What is he thinking of? I built up the confidence to walk over to him.He finally saw me and immediately stood up. "Umm.. Can I sit here?" I asked. He nodded and also sat down. "It was brave of you to say that to me in the dance rooms." I said. He didnt say anything back. "Ive been watching recent SHINee stuff with the girls and I havent seen much 'funny-Onew', 'Onew-conditions'. All I see is you being tired and unhappy..." I began a conversation. "I just miss everything.. My normal life, if I didnt debut I wouldnt have to give up the love of my life." Onew spoke. "But if you were in your normal life, you would have never met me.." I blurted out. Oh no, I wasnt meant to say that! "People say that Ive got everything. The money, the popularity, perfect family, awesome friends but I know that Im not perfect. Someone perfect used to make me almost perfect but now I dont have that." Onew said. "Answer to what you said the other day..You should know that I still love you, when its Onew or when its Jinki. I dont care; its difficult trying to be happy on stage, I only like it when I sing sad songs on stage but it breaks my heart to see you uncontrolling yourself Onew." I said and stared at him eye to eye. I havent done that for a long time. I saw a tear fall out of his eye, he was crying. Ive always seen him happy, never sad. Tears were welling up in my eyes, I didnt know what to do...

FINISHED CONFERENCE.

Jonghyun and Jessica separated from SM and made their ways to their car. "Oppa I knew it, you lied to us, you lied to the shawols.Youre a disgrace!" Someone yelled. "How could you lie to us?!" Someone else yelled. It was hard ignoring their fans, they both knew that this was going to be a big change towards their lives...