16.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. S.I.X.T.E.E.N.

-during the movie-

KEY POV

I was having a hard time trying to calm Taemin down from the scary parts of the movie and the brave Sooyoung was surprisingly scared too. So I sat there, with two people squeezing my hands tightly. "This is a scarier movie than I thought!" Sooyoung whispered in my ear. "We can go out if you want?" I suggested. "No its alright, you seem to be enjoying it" She giggled. Actually, the movie was really good but I wasnt enjoying this. Taemin was squeezing my hand too tightly. "Hyung, this is the most scariest movie ive seen in my life" Taemin whispered in my ear. "Its alright taemin.." I whispered back. I couldnt take it anymore! I decided to text Yoona and tell her about Taemin+scary or sad movies....

YOONA POV

'beep beep' my phone went off. I quickly checked to see who it was from. It was from Key..?! but he's two seats away from me?! I stared at him, he eye contacted with me, then to the phone. I think he was trying to tell me to read it... So I did.

From Kim KEYbum

Yoona noona, throughout this whole movie, your boyfriend has been squeezing my hand really tightly. I wasnt going to tell you that he has a fear of scary or sad movies but I really cant take it anymore! Please! Im begging you! Please help me out!

I secretly laughed. Taemin was so cute! I stared at Taemin. Then turned to Key. I could see Taemin and Key holding hands! So adorable! Key did a good job, now, I guess I had to help Taemin out, so I started texting Kibum back...

To Kim KEYbum

hahahahahahhaha, adorableeee! Let go of Taemin's hand, I'll hold his hand, pretending that Im scared of the movie............

I heard Key's phone ring. He checked it immediately. He then stared at me and mouthed the word 'thank you' to me. I smiled back and pretended to watch the movie, when I was actually looking at taemin and Key at the corner of my eye.... I saw taemin arguing with key. To help him out, I grabbed Taemin's hand. "This is really scary!" I lied. He then looked at me, he was probably really pleased! He nodded and started holding my hand really tightly.

TAEYEON POV

Throughtout the whole movie, so far, I couldnt hear a single thing! Because of the noise of Onew eating chicken! "Yah! Take a break will you?" I asked Onew. "Im sorry Taeyeon-ah, but as I told you earlier, i wont be able to have chicken as often, since shinee has to make a comeback!" Onew replied, still munching and gobbling chicken. "Fine, but just eat quietly will you?" I asked. "Yeah sure, thanks Taeyeon, LOVE YOU!" Onew said the last two words really loud and most people in the cinema heard it. I slapped Onew's shoulder jokingly....

NO ONES POV

Except for Sooyoung, Key, Onew, Taeyeon, Taemin and Yoona, everyone else was really into the movie. Since it was a violent and sad movie, the main character died....

-end of movie-

Jessica came out of the cinemas, first with Jonghyun. Jonghyun was teary eyed, while Jessica had cried from the movie. Minho was depressed about the main character's death, while Yuri was teary eyed. Onew was upset because he had finished his last bit of chicken and thought that the movie was great, even though he didnt pay much attention to it, Taeyeon came out of the cinemas with tears smudged on her face. Sooyoung just thought that it was a great movie, didnt really have much feelings towards it, along with Key. Lastly, Yoona came out with depression, while Taemin was still crying his eyes out like a baby. "guys, its really late, we should head back now" taeyeon suggested. everyone else agreed so they went back into the car and drove back to the SNSD dorms.....

Sorry for not updating for a while... Holidays for me are coming up very soon so by then, I will be able to update more often! Thankyou for leaving comments, and keep leaving comments please~ Thankyou for reading~ :) x0x0