17.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. S.E.V.E.N.T.E.E.N

SNSD DORMS (WITH SHINEE)

Everyone in the door got cleaned up and dressed into their pyjamas. Taeyeon didnt want the snsd girls to sleep next to their boyfriends, but for some reason she was going to sleep next to Onew. But no one could protest because they were the longest dating couple out of them all.

JONGHYUN POV

Taeyeon noona and Onew hyungs idea was terrible. Me, Taemin, Minho and Key sleep on the couch and matresses?! "Jjong, whenever you guys come over, I have nightmares. Whos gonna be next to me, calming me down?" Jessica asked me. "I will sneak into your room when Taeyeon noona and Onew hyung goes to sleep, alright?" I asked. She smiled and nodded her head. I pretended to give up on protesting and layed on one of the mattresses, trying to catch some peoples attention.  "See? Why cant you guys be like Jonghyun?" Taeyeon asked pointing at me. Yes, my plan worked! Minho stared at me with a weird face. Key was frowning. Taemin was gasping like a kid. "Im going to sleep guys. Goodnight." I lied and pulled the quilt over me. I quickly got my phone out and texted Minho.

To. choiminho.
Im only pretending to sleep you idiot. Im only sending this to you, but you tell the others if you want. Im sneaking into Jessicas room when taeyeon and Onew are asleep.

I clicked on the send button. I closed my eyes straight away and suddenly, I heard a phone beep. It must be Minhos. "Whos texting you at midnight Choi Minho?" I could hear Yuri noona asking Minho. Me... Im texting Minho at midnight.. I thought, and smirked. "I have no idea." I heard Minho say. I opened my eyes a little bit and took a small peek at Minho. He was reading the text.

MINHO POV

I checked the text. Read the text. Of course, Jonghyun. The one who should be protesting the most, is pretending to go to sleep to calm everything down. And hes gonna sneak into Jessica noonas room. I looked at him, Its obvious that hes taking small peeks of everyone. "So.. Who is it?" Yuri asked me. I showed her the text. She read it through. She then stared at Jonghyun. "Are you gonna do the same?" She asked me. "If you want...?" I said. She smirked and gave me a small nod. I smiled and she went inside her room. "Guys. I give up.. Its just sleep. Im going to bed." I 'said' and laid down on the mattress next to Jonghyun. He looked at me. "Im in." I said...

NO ONES POV

Onew and Taeyeon calmed Taemin and Key down. And everything was silent. Taemin was sleeping like a baby. Key was getting his beauty sleep, however, Minho and Jonghyun werent sleeping. They immediately stood up, and stared at eachother. Trying to hold their laugh, they both nodded at eachother and went their own ways.

KEY POV

I heard Jonghyun and Minho sneak into the girls rooms. I knew that something was up with them, when they 'gave up' I knew it! Well, I really wanted to have fashion talks with Sooyoung. We were going to today but we never got the chance.... So I stood up and left Taemin. Made my way to Sooyoung's room and quietly went in. Sooyoung was sleeping. She still looked beautiful. I sat next to her and tapped her shoulder. She twitched and slowly opened her eyes. "Kibum-ah?" She asked. I nodded and kissed her forehead. "What the hell are you doing here?" She asked in panic. "I wanted to see you!" I said, truthfully. "But im sleepy..." Sooyoung said. I showed a sad face to her. "URGHHH, fine.." She said.

IM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG! Ive been busy with the sherlock dance cover contest, homework :( But Im on holidays now which means that I can update more often! Please comment! :D x0x0