34.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.H.I.R.T.Y. F.O.U.R.

~ 1 week later

ONEW POV

Another fine, fresh day. The past week has been hard. The whole Jonghyun and Jessica situation ruined SHINee's image but a lot of people turned up to our concert, which is good. Today we were scheduled to go to a fan meeting. Fan meetings were one of my favourite schedules but Im worried, not many people are going to turn up.. And this was the first fan meeting we're having after Minho, Yuri and Jonghyun, Jessica's public relationships. Well.. Me and Taeyeon? We've been texting, only friends at the moment.. "Ready?" Key crept up to me and patted my back. "Of course Im ready, Jonghyuns the one who should be asked this question!" I said. "True." Key said and walked off to Jonghyun.

JONGHYUN POV

Ive been watching Jessica on TV recently, obviously she wasnt happy but she pretended to look happy. At least she had the guts to even go on TV shows, i didnt. What happened to Jessica a week ago is kept as a secret by me, snsd members, her manager and SM. The SHINee members dont know what happened, I feel bad for not telling them but I didnt have a choice. I saw Key walking up to me. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded. Soon we made our way into the car and our manager hyung drove us to the fan-meeting place. He wished us luck and went on stage, surprisingly, there were alot of people. To be honest, I was extremely nervous, I didnt know what to do, so I decided to stay quiet..

40 minutes later..

The fan meeting was slowly ending until someone shouted "The shawols have something to say" I panicked, thinking that this was definately going to be about me.. And it was. One person stood up and held up a sign that said my name. Then the next person stood up and held up a sign that said "we"....... this went one until i realised what the message was.

"Jonghyun we will support you no matter what happens, Kim Jonghyun, FIGHTING"

The fans actually did this for me? I was so shocked, the other members looked at me with a smile. I didnt know what to say, a tear strolled out of my eye, without knowing. "saranghae, saranghae, saranghae, saranghae, saranghae" The fans shouted. I couldnt stop my over flowing tears. Tears of happiness, tears of thankfulness, tears of joy. At least some people accept that I love Jessica, at least theyre supporting me through this. I grabbed my microphone and faced the crowd. "T-T-Thankyou. Honesty... I hated lying to you all before, it was the worst thing I could have done in my entire life. I became the singer SHINee's Jonghyun because of your support and thinking about not having you all around breaks my heart. I was greedy and I couldnt give up on Jessica, I was actually in love and I still am. I know that this whole lying wont be forgiven for a while but.. I will try my best to give you the best possible SHINee's Jonghyun you could ever have. SHINee World.. I lo--" I couldnt finish off my sentence because of my tears. I held them in quickly and breathed heavily. "Jonghyun" Someone shouted my name, a familiar girly voice. Everyone turned around to see who it was, and it was Jessica. She was there, wearing a cute dress with simple flats, hair curled and she had a smile on her face. "Whatss going.. on?" I got confused. "We asked her to come, its a surprise." A shawol shouted. This made me get teary again, I just stopped my overflowing tears! Jessica ran to me and hugged me tightly. With surprise and shock I slowly reacted by hugging her back. Everyone cheered. Wow, I never expected this day to happen.. "Jessica.." I whispered. "You're right, things are slowly going to get better." She whispered back and broke off from the hug. "HOLD HANDS HOLD HANDS HOLD HANDS" Key yelled, then everyone followed him. Jessica blushed. I could feel myself blushing too, I held out my hand to her and she accepted. "Anything to say Jessica-sshi?" Onew asked as he passed the microphone to her. "Um. First of all, thank you.. for inviting me, and thank you for even supporting me with Jonghyun.. Thank you, you guys are actually true, loyal fans to Jonghyun and the rest of SHINee. You dont know how much this means to them, and on behalf of SNSD, thank you so much. And Im sorry.. for everything.." She spoke, our hands were still interwined together. She squeezed it tighter and looked at me. We both bowed to the crowd and sat back down..

----------

sorry! this is a whole jongsica chapter! ill work on the others in the next chapter, comment and subscribe! x0x0