21.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.W.E.N.T.Y.O.N.E.

NO ONES POV

Everyone was in the living room, feeling exhausted. Taeyeon and Onew were proud of themselves for giving them a lecture. "I think me and Yuri should get going now.." Minho said. "The paparazzi is still out there you know." Taeyeon said. "They can get out by going to the basement and ride one of the cars?" Jessica suggested. "Oh yeah.. We never really thought of that!" Taeyeon spoke. "So are we going to go?" Yuri asked. "We have to go too, remember?" Sooyoung said. "Everyone nodded. "Okay then. Lets go." Key said. The four farewelled the rest and used the stairs to get down to the apartment's basement. Once they arrived, Minho started the car and they made their way to the SM building. They saw the billions of photographers and interviewers. It was impossible for the rest to get out. Luckily the paparazzi thought the car was just one of the residents so they ignored them.

20 minutes later..

MINHO POV

We arrived in the SM building, once again, we used the basement carparks to get in. When we got in the SM building, Super Junior and f(x) were all around the place. Yuri and I held hands and so did Sooyoung and Key. We arrived at the very top level, where SM's office was. Key and Sooyoung wished us luck and stayed outside for their turn. Yuri and I walked in, holding hands. We sat down on the two chairs opposite him. "Big crowd." He said. We both nodded. "You two getting caught is actually good, you were going to make your relationship public in a couple of days time and we can just make this announcement earlier." SM said. We both nodded again. "I will announce it, but you two will have to go on interviews as SHINee and SNSD, today." SM said. "Yes sajangnim." We both spoke. "Is Sooyoung and Kibum here?" SM asked. "Yes, they're waiting outside." I replied. "Okay, on the way out, please tell them to come in." He said. We both nodded. "Thank you." Yuri spoke and we went out. I took a deep breath. Yuri was smiling. "We wont haave to hide it anymore!" She exclaimed. "Yep, we wont have to." I said and we hugged tightly. Sooyoung and Key just stared at us. "He wants you two." I said and we walked off happily...

KEY POV

Minho and Yuri seemed to be in the best mood.. Me and Sooyoung went in his office and sat on the seats. "Hi sajangnim." Sooyoung greeted. SM just smiled back. "Today, at midnight you two created a m2day. called SooKey's m2day?" SM asked. "Yeah, we seemed to have alot of people shipping us so we decided to make a m2day and gain some more popularity." I explained. He nodded. "Well.. Im not going to get you to delete it, I will get you to if there are too many negative comments." He said. "Yes sajangnim, we'll let you know." Sooyoung said and we left. So it was that bad after all.

2 HOURS LATER.

NO ONES POV

Sooyoung, Key, Minho and Yuri were in one of the dance rooms, watching TV. They were notified that SM had already announced about Minho and Yuri. "Breaking news. After being caught, SHINee's Minho and SNSD's Yuri have been confirmed to be dating. SM entertainment, has announced that they have happily been in a relationship for a few months." The reporter said. Yuri and Minho high-fived eachother. They were very happy. "Did you know that we had a MinYul fanclub before we dated?" Minho asked. "No...its not that interesting.." Key said.

1 MONTH LATER.. (sorry fast forward)

NO ONES POV

Minho and Yuri's open relationship was successful, and it still is. SHINee and SNSD had been busy with over flowing schedules during the weeks. SHINee made a comeback with 'Sherlock' which SNSD supported. And they now had to go to Japan to do their areana tours.

YOONA POV

I was going to see Taemin as often now.. We met alot in the SM building for the past few weeks, we only got to have a couple of dates... We barely had time to call eachother. Since it was SHINee's last day in Korea, the girls and I visited their dorms. They were busy packing and I went into Taemin's room. "Noona, I wont get to see you for a while now.." Taemin said with a sad voice. "I know, but I'll be monitoring you! Dont worry! Keep up the good work." I supported. Taemin sat down on the bed and sat next to him. He made a sad face at me, which looked soooo cute! I gave him a light hug, then he broke it. "Since we wont see eachother for a while. Can you give me a good luck present?" Taemin asked me. "Okay.. What do you want?" I asked. He smiled brightly and pointed his finger to his lips. Awww, how cute! I laughed. "Arent boys meant to do that to girls first?" I asked. He smiled and nodded and suddenly kissed my lips. It was soft. Ive always loved his kisses, I knew that this was going to be the last one after a long time for me. I kissed him back which made him giggle...

JONGHYUN POV

Jessica came into my room while I was packing. "Look, Im gonna wear the sunglasses you bought me the other day!" I said proudly. "Good boy." Jessica sai and patted my hair. "I'll miss you." She said. "I'll miss you more." I replied. She stood me up and hugged me very tightly. I hugged her back and we stayed like that for a while. She pulled apart her head off my shoulders and stared at me, I stared at her. She smiled, I smiled back. She then made a sudden kiss on me. Wow, never knew Jessica liked that sort of stuff! I kissed her back, of course, with all my passion. Then she broke it off and hugged me tight again..

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOOO LONG.. I lost inspiration to the story and I didnt know what to write. Since I have 3 on going stories Im writing (including this), I will be updating every 3 days. :) THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, I LOVE YOU ALL! x0x0