20.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.W.E.N.T.Y.

MINHO POV

I received an unexpected call from SMafter hearing the news of me and Yuri being spotted. Taeyeon noona and Onew hyung seemed to be extremely mad. SM wanted us me and Yuri to come to his office later in the day so that we could sort things out. He also wanted Sooyoung noona and Kibum so I informed them. We were going to spend more time with the snsd noonas but unfortunately Onew hyung wanted us to return to our dorms, safely. Unexpected, again, SM called me.

"Hello? Sajangnim?" I answered.
"Yes, its me again Minho. Can I talk to Onew?" He asked.
"Sure" I said and handed my phone to Onew hyung. He stared at me and I signalled him to answer it. "Hello?" He asked. "No we stayed at the snsd dorms for the night." Onew hyung replied truthfully. "Yes, yes.. Okay, thank you. bye" He ended the call and gave me back my phone. All the attention was now onto Onew hyung. "What did he say?" Taeyeon noona asked. "There are way too many people out in our dorms and the snsd dorms.. Which means that we'll have to stay here until thing calm down. SM told me that he would call me so until then... We have to stay here if its okay." Onew hyung said. "Thats fine.." Taeyeon noona spoke. Yes! More time with Yuri noona and no lecture talks! Our little conversation was over and everyone except for Onew and Taeyeon continued watching TV....

ONEW POV

Wow... So Jonghyun snuck into Jessica bedroom.. Taemin did the same with Yoona. Minho also did the same and they also went OUTSIDE! Kibum must have done something.... Taeyeon and I were in her bedroom. "I think I should give the girls a talk.." Taeyeon said. "And I'll give the boys a talk." I said. We both nodded...

KEY POV

Me and Sooyoung were the only ones left. Taemin kept on looking at me with a smirk, what was up with him? Maybe he knew something? So I began thinking.. and thinking.. Taemin would definately know something! I left him alone last night.... Will he spoil it? Sooyoung was comfortably next to me watching TV. I whispered in her ear about Taemin knowing. She gasped. "I think we need to talk to taemin and yoona. Now." She whispered back. I nodded. We went in Sooyoung's room and decided to text Yoona so that the two could come over here without the other guys knowing...

TAEMIN POV

Naughty Kibummie hyung... What was I meant to do ??? Should I tell Onew hyung and Taeyeon noona ? He deserves to get punished too! Thats it, I decided to tell Onew hyung. I quietly tried to walk out when Yoona saw me and grabbed my arm. "Where are you going miser?" She asked. "Telling Onew hyung and Taeyeon noona about Sooyoung noona and Key hyung." I whispered quietly. She giggled and showed me her phone.

"Yoona. Can you and Taemin please come to my room?" From Sooyoungie.

Thats why Sooyoung noona and Key hyung walked off.. Key hyung was probably going to ask me not to tell them.. But I was going to do the right thing. "You go into their room and Im gonna tell them." I said and walked into Taeyeon noona's room. "Taemin-ah?" Onew hyung asked. "I need to confess something." I said. "Before I snuck into Yoona's room last night, I was the only one sleeping in the living room, which means that Kibum-hyung was with Sooyoung noona! And he must have come back to the living room first, before Minho hyung came!" I said. "I knew that Kibum wouldve done something.." Onew hyung said..

SOOYOUNG POV

Yoona came into my room alone.. "Wheres Taemin?" Kibum asked Yoona. She sat down on a chair. "Taemin is with Onew oppa and Taeyeon unnie." Yoona said with a smirk. "Why..?" I asked. "Because he's telling them about you two!" Yoona laughed. "WHAT?!" Me and Key said at the same time, We both ran into taeyeon unnie's room and they both looked like they were going to stab us. "Hi.." I said awkwardly.

JONGHYUN POV

I was casually skinshipping Jessica. Just holding her hand and her resting on my chest.. I sorta miss our flirt buddies times... But I love now too so, everything was great for me! Onew hyung came out of one of the rooms. "SHINee. We are having a meeting in Taeyeon's bedroom so turn off the TV." Onew ordered. Jessica let go of my hand and got off my chest. Damn.......... Oh no, was Onew hyung going to give us that stupid lecture thing? "girls, we are having a little talk so meet in Jessicas room" Taeyeon noona said. "Her little talks go for hours.." Jessica whispered. Everyone groaned and we all separated into our groups....

3 HOURS LATER...

JESSICA POV

I came out of my room, MY OWN ROOM, feeling tired. Taeyeon unnie just gave us a 3 hour lecture on do and do not things. She also gave us advice on some weird stuff... All the girls laid on the couch, feeling tired. All of a sudden, the boys came out looking the exact same. Jonghyun looked at me with his puppy eyes and I tapped on the seat next to me telling him to sit down and he did. "I swear Onew hyung repeated the thing, like, 10 times." Jonghyun said. I giggled. "I swear Taeyeon loves talking for 3 hours straight..." I said..

To be continued, please look at the my youtube videos! I gave you the link to one of them at the end of chapter 19 so check it out! Please remember to comment, the more comments I get, the faster I update! ;) x0x0