24.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.W.E.N.T.Y.F.O.U.R.

THE NEXT DAY.

SHINee and SNSD woke up from the bright sunshine and they realised that they had a very messy room. SNSD was going back to Korea while SHINee was going to remain in Japan for a few more concerts. The SNSD manager came in while they were slowly having breakfast. "Girls, Im afraid we have to get going. We need to plan the TaeTiSeo unit and the rest needs to ge back with your schedules, holidays over." Their manager declared. All of the girls whined except Taeyeon, she was sad but she was also happy because she was excited to make a 'TTS' comeback. "Meet me outside the hotel in 20 minutes, finish your breakfast, pack your things and we're heading back to Korea." Their manager spoke and closed the door. "Whats TaeTiSeo?" Minho asked curiously. "Tiffany, Seohyun and I are doing a unit work called TaeTiSeo" Taeyeon explained. "Ohhhh." Minho said to himself. "YAY, ill be monitoring every single live performance Taeyeon" Onew said and gave her a hug. "Aw thanks Onew" She thanked him and hugged him back. "Urgh.. fashion king filming.." Yuri spoke. "It'll be alright, Ive been watching it and youve only got a few more episodes to film, fighting Yuri noona!" Minho said energetically. Yuri smiled at Minho. The couples were having romantic moments except for Taemin and Yoona, who were busy watching TV and Sooyoung and Key, who were busy eating. "Im so glad that we didnt get caught last night." Jonghyun said to Jessica. Jessica giggled. "We're so good at this." She said and laughed.

twenty minutes went away very quickly and soon the girls farewelled the boys, again and headed back to Korea...

2 DAYS LATER...

JESSICA POV

Yoona and Yuri have drama filming.. Taeyeon, Seohyun and Tiffany have unit work.. Hyoyeon and Sunny have invincible youth.. Sooyoung's with her family.. Theres nothing for me to do. Im sitting here, alone in the SNSD dorms, flipping through magazines with boredom.. I miss Jonghyun... URGH, thats it, Im gonna go for a walk, I cant stand in this house for 24 hours straight! I quickly put on a warm jacket and went outside. I realised that a lot of people were recognising me... I just ignored it and went around the park outside the house. My 30 minute walk was done and I decided to head back to the dorms. I walked into the apartment and waited for the elavator. Suddenly, 5 girls rushed towards me and dragged me to a corner. "SNSD's Jessica, we've been waiting for you." The girls spoke. Okay. I was really freaking out now. "W-W-What do you want?" I asked. A girl showed me a picture.. It was... a picture of me and JONGHYUN?! IN TOKYO?! THAT NIGHT?! My eyes enlarged. "We're shawols, not sones, shawols. We're especially Jonghyun biased. Are you two dating? How dare you kiss him on the lips, how dare you?!" One of the girls said and another girl slapped me hard. I didnt say anything, I couldnt say anything, I had nothing to say. "You'll be getting these threats so much from now on, beware, this is just a small warning." The other girl said and they walked away. With shock, I slowly went home and went inside the house. The house was full of rubbish, junk, graffiti and I went into my room and saw my entire room, turned upside down. Tears started overflowing. 'Leave Jonghyun alone' some writing said in blood, on my white wall. My dizzyness, my depression was coming back again. "IM HOME! AHH" I heard a scream but I was still in my room feeling confused.

YURI POV

I came home to see the entire house messed up. I went in all of the girls' room and when I went inside, I saw Jessica, kneeling in the corner, her hair was stuffed up and she was covering her ears, screaming. Oh no.. She told me that she once had depression. "JESSICA, what happened?!" I asked and helped her up. Jessica kept on screaming and I have never seen her like this before. I quickly called the other girls to come asap....

15 minutes later...

I was still trying to calm Jessica down, she was still light headed. Yoona and Sooyoung came home and saw me trying to calm Jessica down. "JESSICA, is everything alright? Yuri?" Sooyoung asked. Jessica suddenly let go of my hand that was patting her back and went outside the house. Sooyoung, Yoona and I all ran after her. She went inside the elevator and headed up to the very top level. Oh no. Wemissed the first elevator so Sooyoung decided to take the stairs while Yoona and I urgently waited for the next elevator. The next elevator stopped and we realised that it was Taeyeon, who came in between her TTS dance practice. "Whats happening, whats so urgent?" Taeyeon asked. "Jessica unnie, s-s-she's gone to the top level of the apartment." Yoona said impatiently and we all got on the elevator.

JONGHYUN POV

Home sweet home~~~ Finally a day off! SHINee went back to our dorm and I unpacked my clothes. A lot of fan letters were outside the house, which was nice to see. Once I unpacked everything, I decided to give Jessica a call. I got my phone out and I realised that I already had 2 missed calls from her. So I called her back...

Me: Hey Sicaaa, did you miss me? Do you wanna do something today?
Sica: Jonghyun. Im so glad that you answered. I just wanted to say goodbye.
I hear Jessica sobbing, whats going on?!
Me: Jessica what are you talking about? What goodbye?
Sica: I just need to take one more steps and I'll be gone.
-beep beep beep-

What.was.that? I called Taeyeon noona straight away...

SOOYOUNG POV

I arrived at the top of the apartment first, I saw Jessica, right on the edge of the tall building, staring at the ground, while talking to someone on the phone. "JESSICA" I yelled and she turned around. "DONT YOU DARE JUMP, COME BACK TO WHERE I AM, NOW" I yelled. She looked at me with no expression. "WHAT ABOUT ALL YOUR FANS, WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAMILY? WHAT ABOUT US? WHAT ABOUT JONGHYUN?" I screamed. Suddenly, Yuri, Yoona and Taeyeon unnie arrived. "Taeyeon unnie? When did you get here??" I asked but she ignored me. Yoona was already in tears. "Jessica, listen to me. The second you jump, youre going to regret everything, so just wait for a few minutes then decide." Taeyeon said. Jessica stared at Taeyeon. "I dislike the word 'anti'." She said and smiled.

JONGHYUN POV

After hearing what Taeyeon noona said in the phonecall, I rushed out of the house and ran outside to catch a taxi and headed to the SNSD dorms. It was taking a long time. Please. Jessica. No, please just hang on, please. It had already been 10 minutes.....

cliffhangerrrr~ Sorry it was so surprising or rushed, i thought it just needed a problem.. comments? ) x0x0