25.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.W.E.N.T.Y.F.I.V.E.

NO ONES POV

Jessica reached out her arm and dropped her mobile phone while it was ringing. Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona and Taeyeon just stood there, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, Jonghyun arrived on top of the apartment. "Jessica" He said as he was puffed out. Jessica was just staring at the ground. Jonghyun went closer to Jessica and he grabbed her hand. "Jessica, its me, Jonghyun." Jonghyun said. Jessica tried to let go and she was screaming but Jonghyun was too strong for her and he pulled her down a step. "LET GO OF ME" Jessica yelled. "Jessica. Calm down, Im here now, just calm down. Theyre just people who ruin others' lives, their not true shawols. A true shawol or sone would agree to the fact that we're happy." Jonghyun spoke. Jessica started crying. "Theres going to be 100 times more than this soon so its better to just jump off now." She said as she tried to get off Jonghyun's tight grip. He then suddenly hugged Jessica. "What am I gonna do if you leave? How am I going to face it? How am I going to be without you?" Jonghyun asked. Jessica kept on crying. "I promise you, that things will get better. We can get through it, trust me, have hope." Jonghyun whsipered. Jessica gave up and cried in his chest for a period of time. Meanwhile, the girls went back and started cleaning their dorm. Jonghyun slowly helped Jessica come back down stairs, he realised that the SNSD dorm was safe for any of the girls so he decided to let them stay in the spare/emergency house that was in the SM building.

2 HOURS LATER...

SNSD got all their important gear and went inside the house that was in the SM building. Jonghyun was also there, helping Jessica out and SM suggested that they should take a few days off and that he should be helping Jessica get over her depression. Meanwhile the others left to go to their schedules except for Onew and Taeyeon. SM wanted to see them...

ONEW POV

Taeyeon and I met outside SM's office and we went in. He knew about us and how we've been dating for a couple of years and we never got caught, which was good. "Wanted to see us?" I asked. "Yes, Onew and Taeyon, sit." SM said and we both sat on a chair each. SM let out a sigh. "Look. I know that you two have been in a safe relationship for years but.. As leaders of SHINee and SNSD, I think you need to break it off. You both have extremely busy schedules and as leaders, you both should be helping and supporting the rest of your members and bring them into a group even more." SM explained. My heart sank. "Im sorry you two. Just remain as friends, nothing else." SM spoke. We both went out of the office and we faced eachother. "Onew.." Taeyeon spoke.

TAEYEON POV

My heart broke into pieces.. But.. Ive been wanting to be a famous star for years, I gave up most of my childhood for it and I cant let it go now. I have to give up love.. "Onew.." I said. He looked at me. "SM's orders." I murmured. "Taeyeon, would you give up your occupation for me?" Onew asked very seriously. I didnt answer.. I couldnt.. He nodded slowly. "I would give up anything for you.." He said very quietly. I was in pain as much as him! Suddenly, Onew held out his hand. "Friends?" He asked. My heart sank, it broke into a million pieces, it just.. tore my heart away. My tear fell off my face. He watched it and just smiled weakly. This was all so sudden, why now? Why today? I slowly reached out my hand and shook Onew's.. "F-f-f-f-friendds..." I said quietly.....