recap chap 14.

Special L.O.V.E

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE EXTREME LATE UPDATE, chapter 14 got deleted again. And I dont want to write it AGAIN, because it would be my 5th time rewriting it, (issues have occurred when i was in the middle of writing those chapters...
Im just going to give you a rough idea of what happened in chapter 14... I will update again today, dont worry! Thank you so much for reading and Im so so so sorry for the late update.. x0x0 adamandminyullover.

-recap chapter fourteen.-

After Onew, Taeyeon, Taemin, Yoona, Yuri, Minho, Sooyoung, Key, Jonghyun and Jessica finished eating chicken, they decided to play truth or dare. Some of the dares were about their past or present. They played until everyone had a shot at getting a truth or dare. Minho and Yuri decided to make their relationship public, accepting the fact that they would get haters and lovers. Theyve decided to announce that the SM the next day, after taking SM's public relationship offer. The rest of the SNSD girls have schedules or they are visiting their family so they told Taeyeon that they wont be coming back to the house for the night, which means that The shinee boys could sleep over. During truth or dare, Jessica admitted that she dated Donghae, only the SNSD members knew about it. They all decided to go see a scary movie, actually going to the cinemas, covering themselves. The chapter ended by the shinee & snsd arriving at the cinemas...