15

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. F.I.F.T.E.E.N.

JESSICA POV

Jonghyun and I were in a car with Taemin, Yoona and Yuri. I could see that Yuri was lonely since Minho was in the other car, so she tried to Yoona away from Taemin but Taemin did his cutie aegyo which made Yoona melt and she decided to stay with Taem. Yuri was talking to me for the whole time, which made Jjongy get pissed off because he wanted to chat with me, but he looked really cute! "We're here" Jonghyun announced. We were all wearing hoodies and jumpers to cover ourselves. The colours of our hair made us look like idols but we just completely ignored it by using caps. I held Jonghyuns hand tightly and we tried to stay away from people. Taemin, Yuri and Yoona were walking at the same time, Yuri grabbing onto Yoona's arms and Yoona grabbing onto Taemin's arms and Taemin doing the same thing back. "Im sitting with you during the movie." Jonghyun whispered into my ear. I nodded. Key told me earlier that Jonghyun gets scared in the violent movies. I loved scary and violent movies! I wanted to see how Jonghyun acted in front of me, during that movie.

MINHO POV

Onew and Taeyeon were talking in the front seats, Key and Sooyoung were talking in the back seats, and I was sitting next to the window, feeling lonely. I wondered if Yuri felt the same in the other car... Soon, Onew parked the car and we all got off. Sooyoung and Key exposed themselves and they decided to meet us in the movie area. The rest of us had a plan to go in couples, covered up and we were going to split apart and meet in the movie area. Key and Sooyoung already left and I was stuck with Taeyeon noona and Onew hyung. Luckily, we met taemin, Yoona, Sica, Jjong and YURI at the elevaors. "MINHO-AH! I was so lonely!" Yuri pouted and hugged me so tightly that I couldnt breathe. I patted her head. "Same here! Lets go that way" I said as I pointed. We were at the ticketing and food stores, just looking around everything. We sat on one of the couches and watched the movie traliers. While watching, this girl came up to us and stared at us. We tried to ignore her. She suddenly yelled  “ohmygod its SHINee’s Minho and some girl!” She didn’t recognise Yuri, she was covered up too much. Everyone started crowding around us. “Is she your girlfriend?” The crowd asked. I revealed myself, admitting that im SHINee’s Minho. “You’ll find out in hours” I smirked and grabbed Yuri’s hand hurriedly and we ran into the movie area. ...

SOOYOUNG POV

Key and I were exposing ourselves fully. People didn’t seem to mind. Sones and shawols came up to us and asked for our signature. Oh no, a group of cameramen came and started taking photos, interviewers and journalists asked us questions. “Yes, this is SHINee’s Key and SNSD’s Sooyoung. You all know that we’re dating so we’re just here to see a movie. Anything else you want to know?” Key asked the paparazzi, looking irritated. “Are any other SNSD or SHINee members here?” a woman asked. I was planning to answer the next question but I didn’t know what to say so I quickly glanced at Key. “No.” He replied then we both bowed and walked off. “That was close” He whispered into my ear. I nodded. We arrived at the movie area and found Minho and Yuri. I quickly ran to sit next to Yuri and started having a chat with her. “Some girl realised that Minho was here and everyone was like, is she your girlfriend, pointing at me, I thought we would get caught but we didn’t!” Yuri said. “People found me and Key, we were already exposed and we are in a public relationship so it was alright...” I explained what had happened to me. We were talking until the rest came...

JONGHYUN POV

Sica was linking arms with me!!!!! We were walking around to buy popcorn and some drinks. No one noticed us, which is really luck but the paparazzi was here, maybe someone not us got caught...? Sica and I were waiting for our food and drink, “Jjong” She asked. “Yeah?” I asked back. “Whos your ideal girl?” She asked me. Oh no. I always said that my ideal girl was Shin Sekyung, even worse, I dated her! But now, Sica was my ideal girl... “You are my ideal girl.” I replied. “You always said that it was Shin Sekyung...” She said, with disappointment. “I like girls who are short, cuddly and feminine. Thats you.” I said confidently. Jessica chuckled. “Jonghyun-ah...”She said. I stared at her. “Why did you break up with Sekyung-sshi?” sica asked me curiously. “She didn’t really love me as much as I used to love her...” I murmured back. “Oh... Well, you have me now!” She said cheerfully. I smiled. “Why did you break up with Donghae hyung?” I asked Sica. She suddenly went quiet, teary eyed. Yoona told me earlier that no one knew why they broke up.. I didn’t mean for her to get upset... “umm..” She finally spoke. “Its okay, Im sorry, we can talk about it another day.” I said and gave her a light hug. “Thanks Jjong..” She said and hugged me back...

TAEMIN POV

Yoona noona and I were about to go in to the movie area... I knew that Yoona noona LOVED watching scary movies.. Ive always wanted to act manly in front of her but I couldn’t when it came to scary movies. I hate scary movies, I only like watching romantic, animation or comedy. “Come on! Lets go in!” Yoona grabbed my hand and dragged me in with excitement.. We saw, Kibum hyung, Sooyoung noona, Minho hyung and Yuri noona, already sitting down, just talking. I went to sit next to Key hyung, he’s like an umma to me and he knew that I didn’t want to look so dumb in front of everyone, so he said that I could hold his hand when the scary parts were on... As we just sat down, Jessica noona and Jonghyun hyung came in and waved at us. They recognised where we were sitting and came to sit next to us....

TAEYEON POV

“Taeyeon-ah, we’re late, HURRY!!!” Onew yelled softly. It was all Onews fault for being late, he wanted extra chicken and we had chicken a couple of hours ago! “Its your fault LEE JINKI!” I said. Then all of a sudden, Onew put his arm around my shoulder. “Im sorry, you know that Iove chicken.. And Im probably not going to be able to have it for another month or two.. I just want my farewell.” He pouted. I smiled at him. “Fine, I understand... It was even an extremely hard choice for you to choose between me and chicken!” I said. “I choose you of course! Youre human, chicken’s edible!” Onew said. I laughed from his cuteness. “Come on, lets go in~” I said and we went inside to the movie area, the trailers were already on....

 Thats all Im writing for today~ Thank you so much for your patience! SHINee's comeback~~~~ Amazing songs! Anyway, please subscribe if you havent, and make comments on what you thought, thanks. x0x0