13.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.H.I.R.T.E.E.N.

YURI POV

Minho, Key, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Onew and I were sitting in a circle in the living room. "I suggest we have chicken." Onew said. "Hyung! YOU HAD CHICKEN 2 DAYS AGO!" Minho and Key yelled. "And..?" Onew replied. Taeyeon laughed at Onew. "Does anyone else have any other suggestions?" I asked. No one said a word. "CHICKEN IT IS!" Onew said happily. "Fine.." Minho said. "beep beep" Our front door suddenly opened. "Anyone home?" A familiar voice asked. It was Jessica, holding hands with Jonghyun. It seemed normal, they were probably just flirting again. "Us" I said. "Minho, Kibum and Onew hyung?!?" Jonghyun accidently shouted when he saw their faces. "Hi Jjong." Key greeted. "Are you guys ordering something?" Jessica asked, noticing the phone and the advertisement magnet. I nodded. "What?" Jessica asked. "CHICKEN~~~" Onew shouted out loud. "Hyung! YOU HAD IT 2 DAYS AGO!" jonghyun yelled to Onew. "Thats what I said!" Minho and Key also yelled. "Yuri, hurry up and order chicken please." Onew said to me, ignoring what Key, Minho and Jonghyun said. I laughed at him then nodded my head. "Order some for us!" jessica said then grabbed Jonghyun's arm as they went into her room. "Theres still haters out there..." Sooyoung said as she was scrolling stuff on her phone. "Us?" Key asked.... I continued to dial the numbers.

SOOYOUNG POV

I was looking at the comments of the shinee m2day update of me and Key.

"You two look so cute together~"
"Best couple!!!"
"HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY KEY OPPA?!?"
"I HATE YOU."
"awwww, cuteeeee!"

I read each comment. Key stared at my phone. "Who cares? Its gonna be alright if we stay tight, fighting!" Key said then kissed my cheek. I smiled at him. "Not here." Taeyeon said seriously. We just laughed and ended what we were doing. "Why arent Jessica and Jonghyun here?" Onew asked. "They're probably just flirting.." Key replied. "I'll go and have a look" I said. "WE SHOULD SO EAVESDROP ON WHAT THEY'RE SAYING!" Yuri said. We all chuckled with evilness and went in front of Jessica's door and sat down on the ground, waiting for the two to talk...

JESSICA POV

Jonghyun and I sat down on my bed. "Im tired.." Jonghyun said then laid down on the bed. He looked so cute and comfy. I laid down next to him. He smiled and we moved our bodies so that we could face eachother. "I was actually quite shocked when you said that you liked me back.." Jonghyun said. "I couldnt help it!"I said and got him the sit down. I sat down next to him, and I got his phone out of his pocket. "What are you doing?" Jonghyun asked. I went through his contacts and clicked on my phone. it said "Jessica. <3" I blushed. "What are you blushing at?" Jonghyun asked then took his phone back. He then saw what I was looking at. "Oh, that.." Jonghyun said. "I like it, leave it like that!" I said. "Give me your phone" Jonghyun said. I handed my phone to him. He went through the contacts. "Jonghyun :)" "REALLY?!? ITS SO SIMPLE" Jonghyun said. "Sorry, I'll change it." I said. I changed it to "Jjongieee <3" and showed him. He looked satisfied. I stole his phone again and looked through his photos, just in case there were any photos with girls. Jonghyun looked at them too. Most of the photos were him with his family or the other shinee members. I scrolled to the next photo and found my sister Krystal posing with Jonghyun. "When was that?" I asked jealously. "At the W live photoshoot." Jonghyun replied. "Theres no photos of me and you but theres a photo of you and my sister?!" I said jealously again. Jonghyun chuckled then flipped through more photos. "What about this?" He asked. It was a photo of me at the SM town concert. "But its not US"I said. Jonghyun laughed then got out his camera. "Smile!" He said, which made me feel better and smile automatically. "OMG" Sooyoung bashed into the door with the others, looking shocked...

MINHO POV

We listened the every single part of their conversation. "OMG" Sooyoung yelled and bashed into the room. We saw Jessica and Jonghyun sitting next to eachother on the bed with their phones, looking shocked, just like us. "ARE YOU TWO--" Taeyeons sentence got cut off. "Jonghyun told me that he liked me at singing practice today and I didnt know my feelings until Taemin and Yoona came along and helped me realise them which was liking him back and we coincidently met at Han river and I confessed my feelings to him and we got together then we came here." Jessica explained really fast. "WHAT?! Taemin and Yoona were with you?!?" I asked. "Yeah.. They came to visit me, apparently they had a nice dinner date.." Jessica replied. "Im home!" Somebody said. We all turned around and saw Taemin and Yoona smiling brightly. I did an evil glare at Taemin because he didnt answer any of anyones phonecalls or texts. "HYUNG!" Taemin cheered then came to hug me. He did his cute actions which made me forgive him. "Anyway, so you two are?" Yuri asked. "Dating. Dont worry, we're gonna inform SM and everyone else in our company..and we're not flirt buddies anymore, we're LOVERS, we're girlfriends and boyfriends. UNDERSTOOD?" Jonghyun asked. We all nodded. "Can you guys go out now?" Jessica asked with her sweetest voice. "I knew that this was going to happen one day.." Taeyeon said as we all walked out of her room....

Sorry! Long time no see! Schoolwork has been getting harder and harder by the minute which means that I havent been updating as much.. Thankyou for waiting! Please comment and subscribe if you havent! x0x0