19.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. N.I.N.E.T.E.E.N.

JONGHYUN POV

I hear the sound of people talking.... Am I in a dream or is this for real? I could feel something moving next to me, its in my arms.. Is it a snake? Is it a dog ? Im so confused.. I suddenly open my eyes, somehow.. I see Jessica next to me sleeping like an angel. I smiled at her and quietly got her off me. "Having fun there?" A voice asked. I immediately sat up and saw Taeyeon and Onew looking furious and mad and Sooyoung, Key, Yuri and Minho just watching from behind. "Morning..." I said. Oh no. I got caught, what happens now? Minho smirked at me. He didnt get caught? He came back to the living room on time? Oh no... I tapped Jessica's shoulder. She just whimpered and rolled on her side. "Jessica Jung get up now!" Taeyeon noona yelled. She immediately sat up next to me looking surprised and shocked. "Is this why you were the first one out of the boys to go to bed ? To sneak in?" Onew asked me. "No, I just couldnt get to bed at midnight and Jessica had a bad dream so I went in her room with her and calmed her down and we talked then fell asleep." I lied. Minho accidently let out a small, quiet laugh. He's lucky that I didnt dump everything on him. "When we get back home, Im gonna talk to you in private." Onew said. "Same goes to you Jessica." Taeyeon said. We both nodded and got up. "Now we need to go to Yoona's room." Taeyeon said. Onew nodded. Yoona? Does that mean Taemin snuck into her room? Wow, Ive taught him well... Jess and I followed everybody else to Yoona's room.

YOONA POV

Since my room was next to Sica unnie's I heard everything what Taeyeon unnie and Onew hyung had said. Taemin was still asleep and we were going to be in deep trouble... "Taemin!!! WAKE UP!" I whispered as loud as I could. Taemin slowly opened his cute eyes. "Oh noona! Did you want to see me that close up?" He joked. "Yah! Theres no time for jokes! Taeyeon and Onew caught Jonghyun and Sica and they are still talking right now but they'll come here and catch us in any minute!" I explain. "WHAT!? Oh no.. Hyungs gonna give me a lecture!" Taemin said. "We need to do something!" I said panicing. "I know! I'll hide under the sheets and quit and you pretend that youve already woken up." Taemin said. "That wont work you dummy!" I said. "No choice!" He said and hid himelf under the sheets and covers. He looked so cute when he did that. I quickly jumped on the bed and looked under the quilts and had a look at Taemin, he looked so adorable! I giggled at him and held his hand for a bit until I heard the sound of the door open. I hurriedly got my phone out and pretended that I was texting someone. Taeyeon and Onew stared at me. "Oh, morning guys!" I said. Minho, Jonghyun and Kibum looked at me with shock. Taemins plan actually worked? "Taemin isnt here?" Taeyeon asked. "Taemin ? No.. Is he up yet?" I 'asked' "We thought he was with you!" Yuri said and jumped on my bed. Oh no.. "OUCH!" Taemin accidently yelled. "OMG What am I stepping on?" Yuri asked and immediately got off the bed. I didnt say anything.. Taeyeon came up and unwrapped and opened all the sheets and covers and Taemin was exposed. Everybody gasped. "Surprise!" Taemin said with the cutest smile. "When we go back home, I'll need to talk to you privately, along with Jonghyun." Onew said. "Same goes to you Yoona." Taeyoen said. Taemin's plan was a total fail..

NO ONES POV

Everyone was having breakfast in the living room watching TV. They were watching an episode of Fashion king which Yuri was in. It suddenly turned to the commercials. "Breaking news. Last night SHINee's Minho was spotted at the cinemas with a mysterious girl. Plus SHINee's Key and SNSD's Sooyoung were at the same place, at the same time having a movie date." The reporter said. Everyone gasped. "Oh no.. This isnt good." Minho said.  "Plus, at midnight SHINee's Minho and SNSD's Yuri were spotted holding hands and sometimes hugging in the middle of the streets and at a midnight cafe. Is this leading to a scandal?" The reporter asked. "This midnight? Does that mean you guys went out?" Taemin asked. "Thats why I heard footsteps when we were walking Minho!" Yuri said. "Minho, when we get back home, I'll need to talk to you privately along with Jonghyun and Taemin." Onew said. "Same goes to you Kwon Yuri." Taeyeon said. Key and Sooyoung smirked because they were the only ones not caught...yet...

Sorry! Short update, I might update sometime today again or tomorrow.. Please check out my MinYul youtube video! LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnQJXQnv1hM&context=C468fa9eADvjVQa1PpcFPn-SFlre9_VXjzsfUkIWtGGfOv-DZXptc 
x0x0