5.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. F.I.V.E.

The long night had ended and everyone was asleep. Onew, Jonghyun and Key slept on the couch and ground since Taeyeon thought that things were too inappropriate.

JESSICA POV

I suddenly woke up from a bad dream. I had the room to myself, I usually shared it with Seohyun but she went to her family. I woke up in the middle of midnight. I decided to get a drink. I walked towards the kitchen and got myself a glass of water. "What are you doing up so late?" A voice asked me. I turned around to see who it was. I couldnt see their face because of the darkness. "Its me, Jonghyun." He said. "What are you doing up so late?" I asked back. "I asked you first" Jonghyun said. "I had a bad dream.." I replied truthfully. "Are you feeling better now?" He asked. Wow, I never knew that he was so caring... "Yeah, i guess.. But I dont think I'll be able to go to sleep again.." I said. "What are you doing up so late?" I asked him again. "I dont know, I just felt uncomfortable and somehow woke up.." Jonghyun replied. "Drag Onew off and sleep on the couch then.." I suggested. "Nah, he's too heavy" Jonghyun replied. "Ive woken up from my sleep so do you wanna do something?" I asked. "Yeah, same here. But theres nothing to do in the middle of MIDNIGHT, maybe we should just go to sleep together.." Jonghyun smirked. "WHAT? TOGETHER? No thanks.." I said. "Well, you cant get to sleep and I cant get to sleep unless im on a bed.." Jonghyun said. "I cant exactly sleep on Seohyun's bed since you have one queen size bed.." Jonghyun murmured. "Okay fine but you cant touch me!" I ordered. "Flirt buddies?" He asked. "NO, not right now." I said. "Okay then, I just wanna get to sleep." Jonghyun said. He followed me into my room and covered the quilt over his body. "This is an imaginary line, if you go over it, Youre dead." I said. Jonghyun saluted and nodded. Soon the lights were off and Jonghyun actually followed my orders...

1 hour later...

My eyes opened again, I had another bad dream. It was terrible, it even made me cry. I needed to hold someones hand, I really wished that Seohyun was here.. All the other girl's rooms not available.. I gave a tap on Jonghyun's head to see if he was awake. As I tapped him, he woke up. "Whats wrong?" He asked, staring at me. "Sorry, I just had another bad dream.." I said snuggling back into bed. He then suddenly put his broad arm around me and gave me a hug. "What are you doing you IDIOT?" I asked. "Just shut up, I know you like it, plus, it helps when you have bad dreams. I always help out Taemin like this.." Jonghyun replied. "You sound so serious Jjong.." I said. "Thats because I am serious so go back to sleep Jessica." He replied... So closed my eyes once more.

YOONA POV

I couldnt get to sleep. It was probably because of him... I decided to go outside and get some fresh air.. Maybe I should go to the beach or something, and ditch all my schedules? Tears wouldnt stop leaving my face.. So I decided to pack some clothes and leave a note for the girls. I went out, it was still midnight. There were trains still operating, so I went in one. The train travelled for about an hour, then it stopped and reached to the last destination. The beach. I went out and saw the beautiful ocean. No one was there, I sat down on the sand.. Thinking about things... Tears started falling down again, I realised that I love him so much. I remember our times, we always came to the beach when we got stressed out about something... After moments of staring at the ocean, I went into a midnight hotel right outside the beach and decided to spend my day there....

THE MORNING.

YURI POV

I woke up from the sunshine, I gave my body a good stretch and checked my phone. It was 7AM. I got a text message from Minho!
 

FROM. bestboyintheworld <3
Good morning Yul <3 How are you? I heard about Taemin and Yoona.. How is Yoona feeling? Taemin is sick and he cant attend any shedules today.. Did you know that we're recording star king together today??? I am so excited~ Make sure Onew hyung cooks you and your members breakfast, he is the best at making pancakes! See you soon, from Minho xxx

TO. bestboyintheworld <3
Good morning to you too bestboyintheworld! <3 Im not sure, Yoona fainted last night and woke up then she told all of us that she was going back to sleep.. I might check on her.. I know about star king! I will force Onew to make pancakes, heheh, see you later! from Yul xxx

After replying back to the text, I decided to go to Yoona's room. When I opened the doors, I saw no YOONA! There was a note on her bed...
To SNSD,
Sorry, I just need some fresh air, can you take off my schedules for today Taeyeon unnie? And thank you for the support.. I just wanted some fresh air...
love from Yoong.

WHAT!?!? YOONA LEFT FOR SOME TIME?!?! I tried calling her but she wouldnt answer. So I decided to wake everyone else up. I first went to Jessica's room. When I opened the doors, I saw JESSICA JUNG sleeping on KIM JONGHYUN'S ARM?!!? "YAH YOU TWO!" I yelled. Jessica suddenly woke up and saw Jjong then me. She ran up to me and covered my mouth. "Yuri-ah, its not what you think, I had two bad dreams and woke up twice. Jonghyun couldnt get to sleep because he wasnt on a bed and we decided to sleep together but NOTHING happened! I woke up again in the middle of the night so woke Jjong up and he tried to calm me down and gave me a hug." Jessica explained. She then uncovered my mouth. "KIM JONGHYUN, GET UP NOW!" I yelled. Jonghyun woke up straight away. "Its not what you think noona.." He murmured tiredly. "Fine, I wont tell anyone but seriously, you guys arent even dating!" I said. "Thank you Yuri-ah, if Taeyeon knows, she'll give me a 5 hour lecture.." Jessica said. I just nodded and headed to the next room...

How was this chapter? Thank you for subscribing and commenting~~~ The next chapter will have more OnTaeng, Sookey and Minyul. Thank you for reading. x0x0