36.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.H.I.R.T.Y.S.I.X.

-THE WEEKEND-

NO ONES POV

Yuri and Minho spent the whole Saturday, together catching up with eachother's lives. The sun was starting to go down and the SNSD girls started getting ready to go the the 2PM dorms, for Nickhun's birthday. Yuri and Minho were eating ice cream, on the couch. "Yul, you know that the party starts in an hour?!" Jessica reminded. "Yeah, I'll get ready now, be right back Minho!" Yuri smiled and walked to her room. Minho was in the living room, he felt different and awkward since the house was in the SM building. The SNSD member decided not to go back to their original house for Jessica, so they decided to stay here until they found a new proper dorm that the 9 girls would be satisfied with. Before Minho came over, Yuri told him to bring a decent outfit for him to wear to Nickhun's. To be honest, Minho was extremely worried about going to the 2PM dorms, after what he heard from Yuri. Suddenly the doorbell went off and Minho decided to open the door since the girls were busy. It was the rest of SHINee. They came over to pick up their girls. Of course, Onew and Taeyeon decided to be good friends/ partners for the party. "DAMN i should have been the earliest one.." Jonghyun muttured. "Well.. I am so deal with it." Minho said. "Wheres Sooyoung? I need to help her with her outfit." Key spoke. "Theyre all getting changed, you know, girl stuff." Minho explained. Everyone nodded and sat on the couch. Soon the girls came out, everyone was wearing beautiful outfits.

(just Sooyoung, Yuri, taeyeon, Jessica and Yoona)

MINHO POV

the girls came out of the room and i felt so underdressed.

Jonghyun was already ing on jessica noona's beauty, Onew couldnt take his eyes off Taeyeon noona. Key was clapping like a seal, obviously feeling proud of what Sooyoung noona was wearing.. And Taemin was just jumping around like a little kid.. Yuri walked closer to me. "What do you think?" She asked. "You look beautiful." I said and  she blushed. "Are we going to go now?" Taeyeon asked everyone. They all nodded.

30 minutes later...

Yuri and I got out of the car first and Yuri rushed to knock on their door. Surprisingly, Hara and Junghyung answered the door, they were also invited. "HARA!" Yuri screamed and hugged her tightly. I greeted Junghyung kindly and the rest of SHINee and SNSD came over. "YURI!" I heard Nichkhun hyung's voice yell. Yuri walked around trying to find him and when she saw him, she ran up and hugged him tighter than she hugged Hara, they soon broke the hug. "Happy birthday oppa!" She said with a cheerful voice. "Thanks Yul." Nichkhun hyung accepted his present and patted Yuri noona's hair. HAIR, THATS WHAT I DO. Yuri just stood there, blushing.. "Oh, Minho you made it!" Khun hyung spoke and I greeted him. "You guys should all come in!" He suggested. We all sat down on a big table, with other people like the 2AM members, some KARA and beast members. Yuri sat next to me but she started talking to Khun hyung, who was sitting next to Yuri...

JONGHYUN POV

"HYUNG HYUNG! IM GOING ON THE TRAMPOLINE!" Taemin shouted. "You do that then." I said coldly. "Yoona noona come with me!" Taemin said with his aegyo. "Alright!" Yoona laughed and jumped on the trampoline which was located outside the house. Jessica linked onto my arm. "You know that Im anti-social, Im not very close to these people so.. You better be with me the whole time!" She whispered. I looked at her and she looked at me back. "I will." I smirked and we walked to the dining table. "OHHH heres the accepted couple!" Taecyeon hyung shouted and pointed at us. Everyone cheered and jessica started laughing. We bowed, in the joking way and sat on the table opposite to hara and Junhyung hyung.

-

im so sorry for the late, short update :( ill update asap! x0x0