30.

Special L.O.V.E

A/N: I am so sorry for not updating :c I am moving houses and our internet will be taken down for a while, Im updating through my mobile so it wont be a long update, I will update whenever I have connection.

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.H.I.R.T.Y.

TAEYEON POV

I couldnt say anything, my mind was blank, from what Onew just said. I felt happy but upset in a way. I felt the same as what he felt, I really wanted to hug him and tell him that we can get through the mess together. Before I even said a word, someone opened the door of the dance room. Urgh, great timing.... It was SM, did he listen to our conversation? Oh no... Onew looked shocked, his face froze and neither of us said anything. "Oh, Taeyeon, Onew." SM spoke. "What are you two doing in here? Practising?" SM asked us. "Um.. No, we just finished practice, I forgot my stuff so I came back to get them." I explained. SM nodded with confirmation. "Onew can I have a word with you?" SM asked Onew. I quietly went outside. My heart was pounding, it was beating so loudly. I froze and took a deep breath. All of a sudden, I can hear SM speaking to Onew. "Its time to move on Jinki-ah. You'll find someone else later in life. Now is not the time." SM spoke. I tear strolled out of my eye. He had the courage to say all that to me and SM's heard it, now he's in trouble. I wanted to run in and defend him, but Im a fool and I walked forward, ignoring what I was hearing from the dance room...

YURI POV

Minho and I finished our lunch earlier than expected and we had spare time, Minho suggested that we should go to a cafe, for drinks. Alone, just us two. We said our goodbyes to everyone, except for Taeyeon and Onew, they were just somewhere else. As soon as we went out, a group of people were waiting for us. They screamed when they saw us. "MINHOOOO" A girl fan screamed. Minho did his handsome smile and waved at the fan girl. So the group of people were Minho or Shinee fans? "YURIIIII" A boy fan yelled out my name. So there were sones here hey? I smiled, feeling proud. I was about to wave to him but then Minho grabbed my arm. He started pouting. I stared at Minho. "Its called fanservice! You waved to that fan girl so Im going to wave to the fan boy!" I exclaimed. "Do any of you like us as a couple? Like.. MinYul shippers?" Minho yelled out, "MEEE" So many people screamed. This put a smile on both of our faces. "Thank you~" I said and bowed. "How about some fan service?" I asked Minho. "But.. Our cafe drink thing?" Minho said with a sad face. "We can do that any time! Shouldnt we be thanking our fans for supporting and loving us?" I protested. He sighed and nodded. "What should we do?" Minho asked. "Everyone~ We're going to give you some fan-service! Free hugs from Kwon Yuri of SNSD!" I yelled happily. A group of people ran to me and hugged me, including some of Minho's fangirls. Minho looked at me with anger. And I gave him a smirk.

JONGHYUN POV

Jessica and I walked out of the SM building and we see Minho and Yuri hugging, signing autographs and taking photos with a big group of people. What is this? Luckily Jessica and I were a few metres apart. People recognised us and ran up to us. Oh no,, A fan girl was running towards us, oh.. Fangirl here she comes, I smiled at her and waved, she wasnt going to hug me was she?! The screamed crazily and hugged... Jessica.... I though she was fangirling over me?! "Jessica unnie whatever happened between you and Jonghyun.." The girl glared at me. "I'll support you because I love SNSD and I love JESSICA JUNG! fighting!" She said. "Oh, thankyou!" Jessica said happily and high-fived the girl.

SOOYOUNG & KEY AT SM BUILDING FOR FILMING DEBATE

"Hello, I am SNSD's Sooyoung." Sooyoung greeted. "And I am SHINee's Key." Key also greeted. "Today we will be talking about our trainee times." Sooyoung said. "Key would you like to talk about your ups and downs before your debut?" Sooyoung asked Key and he nodded. "Well. I dont know how to start. First.." Key spoke.

20 minutes later..

"This was Sooyoung." Sooyoung said. "And this was Key." Key said. "SooKey film time~ Thanks for watching." Sooyoung and Key said in unison and shaped a love heart together.

sorry for the short update x0x0