39.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.H.I.R.T.Y. N.I.N.E.

JONGHYUN POV

'beep beep' a noise suddenly appeared. We all looked towards the door and realised that Minho was here. With Yoona..?! "NOONA!?!?" Taemin yelled. "Minho.." Key greeted. Taemin ran straight to Yoona, ignoring Minho and hugged her. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I just wanted to spend some time with you! Give you a surprise visit!" Yoona explained. Taemin smiled and hugged her again. Meanwhile, Minho went back into his room without saying anything to us. Onew hyung went in his room right away, and as leader, he was good at that stuff. Another phone beeped again. I knew it was Key so I just sighed, he checked his phone immediately and looked at me. "I think its yours.." He said with disapointment. My eyes widened, I never get texts! I opened up my phone.

from: Manager hyung.
Hey Jonghyun, SM wants to see you, Minho and Kibum. Go to his office in around an hour.

I stared at Key. "SM wants to see you, me and Minho in an hour. We have to go to the building." I announced. "Urgh.. I hope its not anything bad.." He murmured. "We can go with Onew hyung, since he's going to meet him around that time. And Taemin can just hang here with Yoona." Key said. I nodded. "I'll go and tell Minho." I said and walked towards Minhos room. I knocked and went in. Onew was just standing there, with no words. "Whats up?" Onew hyung asked. "Manager hyung texted me and he wants to see you Minho, and me and Kibum in an hour." I replied. "Oh, you can come with me then." Onew hyung spoke. I nodded. "Alright, ill just take a shower and get ready." Minho spoke and walked out of his room. Onew hyung and I made eye contact and he shrugged his shoulders.

1 hour later...

YURI POV

I went into SM's office with Sooyoung and Jessica. SM wanted to see us, I really hoped that there was no trouble.. "Oh, you girls are here first." SM spoke as we sat on the seats. Then another knock on the door was made. The figure of three boys came in. It was Jonghyun, Key and... Minho.. I stared at them, Minho didnt even look at me, meanwhile Sooyoung, Key, Jonghyun and Jessica were all shocked, like I was feeling in the inside. "You guys are going to go on 'come to play' couples special. (A/N: Of course, i just made that up but the show is real!) We all nodded. "So you just get interview and talk about your lovey-dovey ness.." SM explained. We all nodded. "So, is everyone going to accept?" He asked. "Yes!" Key and Sooyoung said excitedly. Jessica and Jonghyun just nodded with agreement. "What about you two?" SM asked me and Minho, of course, he had no idea that we had a fight. "If we realy have to yeah." Minho said cooly. "Same.." I murmured. Suddenly the atmosphere went really quiet. "Alright, Im sorry for telling you so late but the filming is scheduled in 2 days so good luck." He said.

ONEW POV

I took a deep breath, the SNSD girls and the guys made their way out. "Good luck" Jjong whispered and walked off. I knocked on the door and went inside. I took a seat and SM looked at me. "So Onew.. What is that you want?" He asked. I took a deep breath. My heart was starting to beat really loudly, there are butterflies in my stomach, oh god.. what do i do. "Um.. err.." I started. "I would like to get back with Taeyeon. We still have deep feelings for eachother and when we dated, we never got caught, we if we date again, i promise that it will never happen." I blurted out. Wow.. I just said it. SM's expressions changed. "I know you both of you still like eachother." SM mumbled. "And Ive realised that both of you have been having difficulties dealing with what I did. I apologise for doing that and I regret it. But we are not making this relationship go public and you still have to work hard as a celebrity." SM said. A relief came, is this really happening?! "Thank you, thank you so much." I stood up and bowed. I walked outside the office and I immediately made my plans.

2 days later... (COME TO PLAY RECORDING)

YURI POV

Minho and I have to share a waiting room, oh god.. No one is in here and its so awkward. "Minho.." I said. He looked at me, but not into my eyes. "We need to talk.." I murmured. "Sorry, I gotta take this call." Minho said as his phone rang. Just like that, he walked out of the room.

-recording-

"Wow! The SHINee-SNSD official couples! Welcome!" The MC greeted. We all clapped, bowed. First up Sooyoung and Key were the main couple to talk about things and Jonghyun kept on interferring, which was really funny. Next, Jonghyun and Jessica explained about how complicated their relationship was and it made Jessica fall into tears, Jonghyun was looking at her and smiling, the MC made him wipe her tears away and he did, then he gave her a surprise hug, which was going to go on TV! Next everything was focused on us. "You guys had a scandal between your fans right?" The MC asked. We both 'fake' smiled and nodded. "Yeah, we even had our own fans, people who supported us." Minho explained. "So what kind of skinship have you done so far? Have you kissed yet? Is hugging just a normal thing to both of you now?" MC asked. I chuckled. "Hugging is normal." I sai quietly. "How about you two show your 'MinYul' fans on TV, on how much you love eachother~" MC exclaimed. No.. No..NO.. I was about to refuse but Minho got up. "Come on Yuri-sshi!" MC cheered. I stood up as well. Minho with his cold face hugged me, but the hug was still warm and cuddly, he hasnt given me a hug for such a long time, to me.. Everyone cheered and we sat back down...

----

TAEYEON POV

Onew asked to meet at the performance stage we had in the building. He wasnt there yet so I sat on one of the audience seats and stared at the stage. Then suddenly, music started playing... And ONEW WAS ON STAGE, with a MICROPHONE?! This was his song "the name i loved' ...

My hands become cold
The memory of love coldly draws near
It becomes painful
I don't want to be unfair to you any longer

Knowing that I can't love you
Who is close to me
Who can't look at me
It's too hard to wait
I can't stand it anymore
Since it won't be achievable

That name I loved
Became too distant as I went out to call it
I now write that name down
I'm on the verge of tears
I want to hide within myself
Remember that day now
Where all I could do was love you
Because an unachievable love is still love

Then the music stopped. He looked at me. "Kim Taeyeon, I love you so much. I even got SM's permission today, him allowing us to date. And these lyrics are to you. I love you and I always will, so can you love me back? Again?" He asked. I looked at him with teary eyes. "This is where we first met, remember how you caught me singing my heart out?" He asked as he chuckled. So he even got permission from SM? I can love him again? Without any hesitations, I ran to the stage and spread my arms out wide, and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back, really tightly. "I love you too." I said and closed my eyes. He slowly broke away from the hug and looked at me. "I got permission today, he said that breaking us apart was a bad choice he made." Onew explained. Finally, all that stress, pain had gone away. I was with Onew again. I smiled and he leaned towards me, and planted a kiss of my lips.

------

MINHO POV

The filming had finally ended and the awkwardness in the dressing room began.. again.. I was about to walk out until I felt a pair of small hands wrapping around my waist. "Minho.." She said and I could feel her hot tears dripping onto my top. "Im sorry. Im sorry I hung out with Khun, Im sorry that I didnt pay attention to your drama. Im sorry for everything, Im sorry making you feel pain, from me. Im sorry." She said...