38.

Special L.O.V.E

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. T.H.I.R.T.Y. E.I.G.H.T.

THE NEXT DAY

KEY POV

It was noon and everyone was at home, except Minho-- who didnt come home last night from his busy filming. It was weird, Onew hyung kept on smiling like an idiot while staring at one place. "Ummm.. Hyung? Are you alright?" Taemin interrupted. Onew hyung turned to the maknae and smiled brightly. Thats creepy, he never does that.. "Guys, Im planning on confessing to Taeyeon again. Im gonna try and earn SM's permission." Onew announced. "WHAT?!" Jonghyun and I yelled while Taemin stayed calm. "What are you planning to do? Need some advice from the romantist, me?" Jonghyun smirked. "No. Im gonna sing to her at the place where we first met." Onew replied. I just nodded. "Well, good luck with SM." I said and patted his back. "Thanks Kibum-ah" He smiled... Suddenly someone's phone rang. Everyone immediately checked their phones. its weird how we all have the same ringtone.. Then they all took a deep sigh. Maybe its my phone... I opened up my phone and realised that I received a text from Sooyoung.

From: Sooyoungie <3
keyyy <3 im at my drama press conference. Im so nervous o_o wish me luck!

To: Sooyoungie <3
Good luck baby you'll do well ^^ Dont look too beautiful, and make sure your outfit shines more than the other sunbaenims~~

"So it was yours.." Jonghyun murmured. I smiled. "Sooyoung." I said simply. Onew hyung rolled his eyes and went back in his room while Jonghyun and taemin went to the living room.

YOONA POV

Living in a house thats in the SM entertainment building is seriously the worst thing ever.. Everyone was practising for our upcoming concert while I decided to actually take a day off. And thats when I thought of the surprise visit to the SHINee dorms, Taemin would be stunned! I couldnt wait till I saw his reaction. The taxi dropped me right in front of their house and I was covering myself up so the taxi driver didnt recognise me.. I walked up to the elevator and waited, until I saw Minho standing there, also waiting for the elevator. "Minho" I called out

MINHO POV

"Minho" Someboday called out my name. I turned around and it was Yoona noona. I didnt react as she walked up to me. She dragged me outside and looked at me. "I saw your interview on tv last night." She spoke.  I nodded. "Yuri saw it too." She continued. I nodded again. "Arent you gonna say something? Shouldnt you ask how she reacted? How hurt she felt? How bad she felt?" Yoona noona exclaimed. To be honest, half of my mind was asleep, I was awake the whole night, filming on and on. "Let her have a chance to talk to you..?" She pleaded. I was really expressionless. "Yeah.." I said very quietly. "Its cold lets go inside.." Yoona spoke and I agreed.

Im so sorry for the late update and the short chapter, I'll probably update tomorrow or the next day :) x0x0 thanks for the comments!