Starting

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

At School

In 3SC – 1 class

 

(SEUNGYEON'S  POV )

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Seungyeon-ah, I forgot about that and you know I’m tired so I fall asleep” A girl in her ponytail hairstyle approaching me with a pen on her both ears.

 

There my best friend, Kim Hara tries to persuading me because she forgot our usual routine every Tuesday night with her pleading face and puppy eyes. Too bad, I’m not falling for that this time, Hara.

 

“ Very well, just look at Minho’s I knew it.” I said

“Huh? You knew what?” Hara asking me with her blank face…again…

“ =_= ….. you slept at Minho’s room right? For whole night and again..?” Haish this Kim Hara...

“Well…actually not in his room but on his bed. I’m sure about that, I wake up this morning and already on top of his. I think he pick me up from the floor last…” She what??? 

“ON TOP OF HIS!!!!! YAH KIM HARA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?? HE’S A GROWING BOY AND YOU FREAKINGLYSLEPTWITHHIM” I blurt out because I’m shocked at Hara’s words…

“Hey, on top of his bed la. His bed is a bunk bed,….hmm since when he changed his bed? Ahh Mr Choi told me his nephew will stay with them. Talk about who, where’s Minho?” Hara try to explain to me but she didn't finishing it. She questioning me back and answer by herself.

 

Dear god, can you spare my life? I was friend with a clueless dumb and airhead girl. I need an extra life, I want to be like a cat, got nine life and so far I think I lost 3 of my life already since I moved back here. Poor me.

 

After I pray a little, I told Hara the possible place where Minho is. “ I think he’s at the hall as usual practicing. Wae?” 

“BENTO BENTO Seungyeon-ah. Then we go met Jaejoong soengsangnim okay? Kaja!” She goes back to her desk and bent down.

 

I saw Hara took out her extra lunch box from under her desk. Must be Siwon’s uncle. He always gave Hara Minho’s bento because only Hara can make Minho ate his lunch. Minho’s probably quiet handsome and cute but he also a picky. He rather starving than eating at s.chool café

We reached at school hall and step in to find Minho. The boys look at us, hmm more to Hara actually. She’s pretty you know. I’m not jealous of her…okay what a liar I am, a little but hey she’s my bestie.

 

“MINHO!!!” What the toad Hara... She really want me to turned deaf. I’m still walking next to you dammit.

“YAH, don’t shout at my ear!!” Geez this girl. 

“Hihihi, sorry Seungyeon…Minho-yah~~~”

 

Okay that cheesy, she called Minho like he is her pet. And guess what, she’s pat Minho head right after he come to us. Minho….fighting!

 

“Noona, I don’t want to join the tournament. It clashes with the vacation.” Minho talks to Hara but I interrupt and asking him why.

“Wae? You refuse to be our school representative? And what vacation?”

“Our family vacation, don’t you remember? Seungyeon noona, your parents decide on the place.” Minho told me but to be honest...I don't have any idea about this.

 

And my parents,they did? Maybe they only told Hyunseng oppa.

 

“Really? I missed about this maybe, hihihi” I'm covering.

 

Minho and Hara give me this look.    -.- -.-

 

“Deal it later, here your lunch” Hara said and hand off the bento to Minho.

“I’m sorry for troubling you just to give me this. Thank you noona”

“Anything for you my dear ^_^” Hara

Me “ O.O”

 

 It is just me or Minho blushing after Hara hand him the bento and pinched his cheeks? Hara just smile and look at Minho like he is a kindergartner while Minho lowing his head and play with the bento wrapper.

I slapped my forehead. Minho, please do something. If you kept continue like this, you’ll never get your dream girl until graduated.

Then, we’re off to our piano lesson with Jaejoong soengsangnim.

 

 (END OF SEUNGYEUN’S POV)

 

 

AT DANCE ACADEMY

 

The student’s enter the main room. As usual, before they start their dance routine, the instructor’s will briefing a little before released them to their respective class.

This academy own by PLEDIS Ent. Many trainees going here to learn and practicing dance. Not only a trainees but everyone can freely enroll at this academy as long they pay the fees.

 

“It has been a month. He didn’t tell anything to you, Doojun?” Mrs. Kim asked one of his student’s which she belief closed to her missing student.

“Last we met two weeks ago Mrs. Kim. He just said his brother was sick. I did asked him why he did nt attend the class but he didn’t say anything just mentioned about his brother. But, I also heard from my friend that he also skipped his school.” Doojun answer his teacher and explain the truth.

“Hmm, which school he went?” She asked the boy again.

“ SM High School” The boy quickly answer her.

“ Owh the school near to the hill?”

“Yes Mrs. Kim”

“That is far from here. Do you know where he lives?” The teacher's asking again with concern look.

“ At the old apartment behinds Harrods Plaza.Hmm let me write his adress”

“Thank you Doojun.”

“Anytime Mrs. Kim” The boy walked away and join his friend to practice.

 

(JUNGAH’S POV)

 

He lives at that place? His school was 25km away from his house. No wonder he rare to attend my class. I took an hour just to go to Harrods Plaza from here. What happened to you Kim Kibum?

I need to go there as soon as possible. I recheck his data at student archives lightly just to recognized his face. Better call Hara first.

 

“YOBOSEYO… you found a daddy for me Mom?”

 

This little brat. Haish

 

“Yes my dear, and he share the same age with you” I'm telling a white lie to my daughter.

“Haha Mom, he’ll cheat on you for me later.” 

“YAH KIM HARA! Listen, I’ll late for tonight. I have something to do. Stay at Minho house and help him prepare the dinner. I talked to Mr.Choi already. BTW, don’t add a beanstalk to the meal. Sooyoung will be home tonight.”

“Yeah yeah Mom, I know, Minho just told me about that. Mom, guess what, I’m a Santa now.”

“ Don’t eat the leftover cakes.” My daughter always brought home leftover cake. Haih, she just the same with her. I wonder, where is she now,...and her son's..

“Bye Mom, take care”

 

I shook at my daughter behavior. But people said, like mother like daughter. I took my handbag and wear my coat. Now, I have a mission. A missions to finds Kim Kibum aka Key, my mysterious student.

 



 

 

 KIM SEUNGYEON

Kim Seungyeon

  • Hara best friend and so do with Minho
  • Live with her brother, Kim Hyunseng.
  • Nice and understanding but kind of have same personality with Hara.

 

KIM JUNGAH

Kim Jung Ah

  • Single mother for Kim Hara.
  •  Teacher’s at AfterSchool Dance Academy.
  • Caring, loveable, and considerate person.
  • Her late husband – Kim Hyunjoong.

 

Yoon Doojun

he'll appear a lot  later