Officially Dating and Sooyoung's Confusion?

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

 

“Jonghyunni… please hold on. I’m here and I promised will never leave you. I’m promise my son, I’m promised…”

I saw her tears and I smile. I feel sudden strength rushed out in my body and I pull her hand and slowly kiss it.

“…th.thank you..Mom…”

 



 

 

At home

Sooyoung keep walk back and forth and the two at the couch feel annoyed.

“Noona, can you please stop it? You give me a headache by doing that”

Hara stare at Sooyoung face and Minho act like nothing after said that.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHaaa I’ve never thought you’ll confessed to her in that way. Seriously ice-cream? What happened if she get choked while eat that? You’re so funny Minho!”

Sooyoung cracked out loud and Hara’s still in her own world without saying anything.

“Hara! I know about that Mr.Right whole thing. I bet Minho can be the one beside he knew you very well. Don’t cha think so?”

Minho pushes his sister up to her room and lock from outside. He can’t stand the sister of his. She’s not helping at all.

“…Minho-ah, did you just confessed to me at the amusement park? Is not you right? Are you sure we hanged out together today?”

A/N -The heck Hara! Of course he is DUHH

“…”

Minho left Hara alone at the living room and locked himself at his room. Again, with the locking things.

 

Minho’s POV

How do I suppose to talk to her now! Haish… I never know it’ll turn out this awkward. Pabo Minho better call Seungyeon noona.

‘Yoboseyo’

 

After 3 minutes

 

‘MWAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH! I can’t believe it you really did that? Hey about the guy approach her at cake house before,… I lied…hihihihi’

‘YAH NoonA!!’

‘Min…whatever it is, I glad you finally confessed. So, better talk to her now. I bet she still confusing over. Good luck Minho!’

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

‘Hello?...’

 

Hara’s POV

I can’t believe this. Minho…but it’s happened. Hah? Haish YAH! Stupid me…so that lil’ mice (Seugyeon) was righ.

Ok….she warned me before about Minho but I never take it seriously. I… love him? No? Wait wait, I love Minho but as a brother…right?

Suddenly I remember that scene. I felt my face hot. Am I blushing? Ish what’s up with me..

AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

“Noona”

Ah! He called me noona, so I’m just hallucinating…but this ring…

“Noona…Hara…hey look at me”My heart thumping, OMO?

 

Author’s POV

“Look, actually I don’t have any guts to…you know but it was true than. It came sincere from my heart. I love you noona from the beginning. I know that you love me as a brother to you…”

Hara touched her fore head and wipe away the sweat.

“…anyway I don’t care…can I be your Mr.Right?...”

Hara put her hand in front of her face and mumbling something

“… I buy that ring during our trip to Heenam last month…”

Hara gazed at the ring and curled herself into a ball

“…I hope you like it…seems not…”

“ erm Minhenrm aarey iusha aiyamnadrimin”

“Did you said, emm Minho are you sure I’m not dreaming?” Minho is now changes his sitting in front of Hara and reaches his hand to hold Hara’s hand but suddenly.

--------

----------------

*blushed*

“I didn’t realize it was there…I’m sorry…Hara…(Minho just trip over his own feet and accidently fell over Hara. Minho at Hara’s top while Hara blinking repeatedly because their faces just cm awaaaaaayyyyyy)

Minho lean closer to her and closer…ok stop Minho that’s too close. But he tilted his head and lean inch closer to Hara. He closed his eyes and………YAH Minho what are you doing? *author get angry- my own actor did not listen to me!*

HE KISS HARA! HE IS KISSING HARA! HE KISSED HARA! HE KISSESSS HARA!!!!!!

*Oh my, my Minho is growing up! TT.TT*

Waaaiiiiitttt…did Hara just kissed him back?? Eh no…no… she’s not…EEEIIIHHHHHHHHHHHH????

---------------

 

“KIDS! I’M HOME!!!”

“Uncle Siwon! Where’s Mom?”

“Ah she still it something to settle up. Where’s Minho?”Siwon chuckled at Hara sudden changed face. Did they get into fight again?

“He’s out for practicing…unnie as usual with her sons(books and laptops +PC’s)”

Siwon tell Hara to call Minho back. He just told Hara about goes for shopping and then goes upstairs to his daughter ‘lab’.

--------

“But Appa… I don’t need those. I have it enough.”Minho get scared because his father ask him to choose gadgets…means a lot gadgets like Ipad, Ipod,MacBook,various brand Laptop,Headphone,PSP, portable DVD player. Each time he decides for one, his father asks him to choose another one. Each item is TWO!

“Just choose it Minho. I dunno about boys nowadays were interest into. Please help me.”

Because Hara is there with them, Minho just follows his father. Act so cool huh.

“APPA! My friend told me at IKEA is having a sale. We better go there for the beds.” Sooyoung shout from outside the IT store and Siwon bought all those mentioned item for two.

“Minho. Why are we buying all these?” Hara ask Minho

“Dunno. Something is fishy here. At first I thought he gonna to buy it from me but I guessed not.”

“…Hara, tomorrow can we meet at Aurora Coffee House after school?”

“Wae?...wait did you just asking me for a date?”

Minho smile and walk coolly ahead Hara. Sooyoung at the back tug his father sleeves.

“Appa, hmm how do you think if Hara become my sister-in-law?”

“As if, she need to married our Minho my dear, to become one, so that probably NOT gonna happened anyway right? HAHAHA you’re barely made into cousin remember?”

Sooyooung feel uneasy. Is her father will oppose their relationship if he knew? Those two are dating for yeah.

“Why darling? Don’t bother about that. They’re like siblings and Hara is like his sister because you’re not around Minho always. And I can bet, after this, Minho will come to ask your attention back.”

She looked at her father and confused. What does he mean ‘after this?’



 

Dear Readers, I'll end this story by this week so I'll update more faster.

thank you to @sue_ada for keep encouraging me < you made my day sis!> I appreciate that

a lot more cameo will appear later.

Nickhun 2pm, Bekah AS, Doojoon Beast done.

More to be feautures~~