Choi Siwon and Kim JungAh

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

 

CHOI SIWON

  • father for two's - Minho and Sooyoung
  • caring and loveble father/uncle
  • overprotective brother but understandable person
  • new CEO in SHINHWA CORP

 

“ Don’t eat the leftover cakes.” My daughter always brought home leftover cake. Haih, she just the same with her. I wonder, where is she now,...and her son's..

“Bye Mom, take care”

I shook at my daughter behavior. But people said, like mother like daughter. I took my handbag and wear my coat. Now, I have a mission. A missions to finds Kim Kibum aka Key, my mysterious student.


 

“Is that Aunt JungAh?” Minho asking Hara after she finishes talk to someone in her phone. Then he tries to unlock his locker but it stuck.

Yeap, she reminds me about tonight. By the way Minho, I’ll come home right after I finish my job. I will help you to prepare the dinner. Mind for groceries alone?” Hara help Minho pulling his locker and before Minho can answer her, both of them already lie down on the floor because the piles or bunches of letters come out from the struck locker like a river flow.

“Haish..  every day is just the same”

“I’m okay with it. Don’t worry noona, but do I have to buy choco pie?” Minho glace at Hara’s santa costume which it was a BIT TOO exposed for him.

“You have to my love, it’s Sooyoung  unnie… or else we’re dead.” Minho just nods his head but still kinda irritate because most of the guy eye in the school locker room laid on Hara.

‘And why must change at school..haish this girl’

After they clean up the ‘mess’, they walk out from school and heading to separate ways as usual.


 

TIN TIN!!

“Owh, Appa!”

“Come get in. I drove you to the market.” Mr. Choi Siwon ordering his son and then babbling at Minho because he forgot to cleaned up his sister room.

“Appa, wae?” Minho asking his father after saw the older man kept wrinkling his forehead several times and mumbling by himself.

“Hara already off to her part-time job or still at school?” Siwon seem like avoiding Minho’s concern. But he later tries to having some sweet talk to his youngest son.

“………. Minho darling, I’ll fetch your sister tonight. So, can you help me prepared the dinner. Hara will help you.” Minho just stared at his father with blank face and again with o verbal responses, he nods his head.

After drop Minho at supermarket, Mr.Choi Siwon drove his car to Namwoon to bring his daughter home because something comes up. Well, his daughter is one of well-known child prodigy who skipped class and now she just graduated with a title, Professor in hand. He supposed to pick up Sooyoung tomorrow but he had something to settle up after received a phone call from his beloved sister, JungAh. He will do anything to please his sister even they’re not blood related at all. Siwon considers JungAh as his sister because he grows up in a street until a couple of angel comes to save him after being attacked in alley 20 years ago. That Angels was JungAh’s parents.  Wow…. Alright but what’s bothering him all day long until he had to covered his worries from his son is….

(A/N – just a lil’ flashie to make all of you clear about the up comings scene…hihihi mianhae)

“Here Sir, the report. But do we need to call Director and tell him about this?” Siwon’s secretary hand to him a file about the financial report for the progressing projects.

He looks at the paper full with numbers and little wording on it. Then he sat up and walking back and forth. A tall guy with a dimple on both his cheek scrunching his face then say something.

“No need to call him I can….

RIIINNNGGG RRIIINNGG

“…settle this matter..

RIIINNNGGG RRIIINNGG RRRIINNNGGG!!!

“Haish!! Yoboseyo, Mr Choi speaking…

“OPPA! WHY YOU DIDN’T PICK UP MY CALL? WHERE THE HELL YOU PLACE YOR MOBILE PHONE THIS TIME?” Siwon face changed from serious mode to questions looks.

“JungAh?”

“…..come down right now. I’m at your office lobby.” He heard a click sound and he knows he’ll be humiliated again.

………….. (people’s)

…………… (people and staff)

………..??!! (all of them)

…eh….huh…O.O? (a girl who just pass by the lobby)

“Everyone, get back to work and please go on with your doings….that just a brother sister fight… nothing serious….okay” Everyone leave the scene where Siwon being beaten up by JungAh just because he forgot to bring his mobile phone which only relatives have the number.

 

At ice-cream parlor

 

“I found something about this boy oppa…his name is Jonghyun,..he shares the same birthday with Hara..  8 April but he’s younger by a year…surprisingly, he resembles Hyunn..Hyuunjoong a lot… I mean… in certain way…”

Siwon confused at JungAh’s words but he tried his best to keep hearing his sister. Before JungAh proceeds, Siwon ask something.

“Honey, is he one of your students?” JungAh stare at Siwon and then looking down at her tiramisu ice cream which the cup is full with white snowy cream on top of it.

“Noo… but his brother. Kim Kibum’s the name. Actually oppa, I just come back from Harrod’s…”

“Shopping AGAIN???!!” Siwon snap out and then JungAh dug her spoon into Siwon banana split and put the favs part of it…well too Siwon to be exact,into .

“No? You didn’t?”

“Oppa…the boy’s house just at the back of Harrod’s building, you know.. the old apartment?”

“AHH I see..hehehe hmm sorry I thought you gone shopping again…” Siwon took out his wallet and check on his credit card.. well JungAh always caught off guard by Siwon when she is in the middle of window shopping with his daughter, SooYoung… but dramatically, they used Siwon’s credit card. That’s why.

“You visited them?”

“Yes I did but not the Kibum kid. I just met up with his older brother..Jonghyun…Kim Jonghyun. Sometimes I feel something tingly inside my heart every time he spoke and his smile…just too unexplainable to me…”

‘ Uh-oh don’t tell me my little sister falls her head over the …Jonghyun boy..ewww such a pedo’

“Again, serious Siwon-shi!! Let me explain further before you continued jump into your ridiculous thought…” JungAh sent a deadly glares to her oppa who look at her with disgusting face.

“…mkay…sorry…you may proceed…ekhem..go on”

“You know that I always concern about my students right? There’s one boy who always skipped my class. Their concert just around the corner and he is one of the main dancer as well but I just realized that he’s gone missing almost for a month!..”

“You said you care…but

“CHOI SIWON-SHIIII!!!!”

GULP

“I asked them to do the full rehearsal, I notice one spot is missing so that’s how I found about Kibum boy. I try looking for his house early afternoon and somehow I met with his brother.”

“The Janghyung one?” Over confident Siwon

“Its Jonghyun…Kim Jonghyun.” JungAh correcting Siwon’s mispronounces then continues her story.

“Oppa, can I tell you in flashback storyline? Kind of awkward to say it from narrator’s side…Maia-shi…ask your reader to approve it again okay?....”

“You better do Maia-shi, it’s easier for me…haish why do I have to heard you whining always…”

“BWOH??!!”

 

………………(me)



 

p/s I'M BACK FOR A WHILE, HAVING A FREE TIME AFTER FTU ENDED

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBES AND READ

EVERYTHING IS SO SO SO APPRECIATED AND LOVED. 

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT~~~