Something from the Past

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

That was how Minho and Onew is no longer bickering over ridiculous thing. They compete in silence. Only Taemin know about that



 

 

 

“Yah Seunggi, if anything happened to me, please take care of my family”

“What family. It is not like you already married.”

“It’s call future plan. You know if either one of us die or get killed, we must take cares each other families right? That’s the agreement.”

Las Secreto is an underground agency which provided transporters and bodyguard services all around the globe. Higher rank is class A1 transporters followed by class A2, they received training since born and for bodyguard, they only need to be trained for only 3 to four years before got an offer.

“I heard Hangeng sunbae divorced with his wife. His wife ran with other man because she figured out about his job.” Kim Hyunjoong is tellinghis friend, Lee Seunggi about their sunbae.

“Haish, I wonder who my parent is. Why did they sent me off here. Am I illegitimate child or what?”

“Seunggi-ah why did you talking crappy? Geez. Forgot about them. There is no single data about our family. Everything was erased.”

“Yeah, that’s why we are like a family right?” The two young man smiles and eat their lunch at their host house.

“Oppa! Come here… I found something”

“Yah Nana, no hacking outside the headquarters!”

“Hyunjoong Oppa! I’m not hacking… this, read this.”

“Audition for PLEDIS AFTERSCHOOL DANCE UPCOMING ACADEMY”

“You want to take part?”

“Read the whole thing first.Hush!”

…..

“She’s accepted. So what do I’m supposed to do?”

“Your client, Kim JungAh and your girlfriend Park Gahee is in a same group along other 3 members.”

“So?”

“This is the chance Oppa! You can eyeing your client and at the same time meet your girlfriend. Isn’t that cool?”

“Yah, Nana you’re so idealistic. Can I hug you?”

“HYUNG! You y~~”

 

-------------------

 

“Dad..Daddy!.. DAAADDDDYYYYY!!!!!”

“Ah wae wae? Yah Gwiboon-ah Daddy almost got heart attack. Why are you screaming?”

“Seunggi Daddy, can we go to amusement park?”

“Sureee~~~ when?”

“Tomorrow?”

“Hmmm okay, wanna ask someone to follow?”

“No, just you and me…I want to find new Mommy and a wife for you~~~”

Gwiboon does a cute dance and swirls in her Seunggi Daddy room. Seunggi laugh look at his adorable adopted daughter. His smile faded after recall his daughter words…new mommy, a wife…

 

 

“Hara! Key! Jonghyunnie!!!”JungAh’s voice booms in the Kim’s house. Today is Sunday. She planned to go out with the kids but dunno where to go. Siwon’s family now spent their time together at Apgujong to visit their late mother family.

“They are still sleeping. RISE AND SHINE KIDDOS!!!”She shouted while climbing the stairs.

“BREAKFAST READY TO SERVE!!!”

Still got no answer.

She opens the first room and found the youngest son fall asleep at the floor with piles of books scattered around him. As expected from a dance genius who’s maintaining his grades just to get part in students changes programs.

“Kibummie...morning~~”

“Uhmm Morning Mom...fuuu”

“Get up baby...get ready, we will go to somewhere today~~”She sang

“....fuuuhhh...”

“CHUUUPPPP~~”The sleepy boy smiles with his eyes closed. He opens his eyes and roll over to his Mom.

“What for breakfast Mommy~~”

“Nothing~~~~tihihi kidding...toast and egg roll for you~~Now go wash up and get ready”

 

She left the room and turn Hara’s door knob. The eldest one is also sleeping with her books but not in a floor like her brother. Normal, maybe falls asleep while reading.

“Awww, final year must be hard for you.”

“I heard you Mom, can I sleep for an hour more?”

“Haish be early bird Hara...come get up. Have any idea to going hang out today?”

Hara push herself till the end of her bed and roll over just like the younger one did. JungAh shook her head and tidy up her daughter blanket.

She went to the last room and knock first. No answer and decide to get in. There the main guy of the family lay normally on his bed. This one is the most important person for her. It was not like she is biasing her kids but Jonghyun is different.

He is a person who always concerned about others. Act like the head of the family. Soft hearted and always giving up for others.

In fact, he is the one who should be concern of.

Without JungAh realized, the boys already live with her for almost a year.

“Jonghyun-ah~~”

His eyes slowly opens and mumbling something cute.

“Wanna have some fun today?”

“Urrmm??”

“We’re going out but dunno where to go... I want to spend my time with all of you. It has been some times after the vacation..”

“...do you want something relaxing?” The son asking his mom

“Hmmm probably something fun and enjoyable but relaxing at the same time”

“So, how about ermmm hah! LOTTE WORLD. Me and Key never went there before...”

“Hmm sounds good, sure! Now get ready”

JungAh chirped again to her kids as they walked like zombie and bump into each other. The kids busy prepaing themselves while the mother preparing something to bring along.

An hour later, the Kim’s family left the house.