MANY THINGS HAPPEN IN JUST ONE DAY

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

“KEY? Ahh no wonder you two share the same name. Nice girl and I wish I can get to know her too.” Jonghyun smirked and again I realized, Key yes it is Key, same with me.  Ouh!

 



 

Hara's POV

 

 “YAH WAKEY WAKEY!!! DONGSAENG-AH UNTIL WHEN YOU WANT TO SLEEP..!!! 1, 2, 1, 2, 3,…NINGNINGNING 1,2,3,4,5…”

“UNNIE!!!”I shrieked and throw a pillow to SooYoung unnie. OH MI GAH. Why she come back? Hairgh

“Wake up sis, I need you to accompany me~~”

“To where? Ask your friends unnie~~ I’m sleepy”I pull my blanket and covering my face with my Spongebob pillow.

“They’re not home yet. I’m early than everyone lorrr, please Hara I need to see him.” Hah? HIM??!!

“You mean… you have a date?”I look at SooYoung unnie and she nods her head so fast.

“Alright then, have a nice date and don’t give him away your ity.”I slumped more into the blanket and I received this.

POOOKKKKKKKK!!!!!

“Awwww Unnie, please I don’t want to follow you again. At the end you’ll ditched me as always.”To make it short, in half an hour I already in my skinny jeans and grey long sleeves printed ‘Like Hell I’ll Be Your First’ on front of it and a scarves at my neck with snow cap. It’s freezing out there.

Somehow I and Minho walked together behind SooYoung unnie with our bloated face. Did I mention why Minho ended up following us? Here the story.

 

‘Noona Neomu Yeppo..replay replay replay uoah hoah~~’

 

“Minho, where’s unnie?” I saw Minho cleaning the mini garden at his house and humming a song from SHINee.

“She’s inside preparing some lunch. Ahh noona, I forgot to remind you. Seungyeon noona want to meet us at the Ice Cream room this noon.”

“Ahh, about the vacation, right? Hmm we met there later okay, coz I have something to catch up with your noona.”

“Where do you want to go?”Minho put away the broom and shoved me his breakfast. He always skips his breakfast.

“IDK, wanna come along? Certainly, I’ll get bored.” Minho shook his head but then SooYoung unnie plop out from inside and throw Minho’s jacket, mafla and beanie.

“YOU, come along with us. Appa told me to take care both of you. Appa and your Mom will come home late or maybe they’ll not home tonight.” Minho looked at me and I just shrugged.

“I need to finish this up, I have soccer practice later. I need to sleep more noona”Minho whining and I don’t think that was the good idea, Minho.

 

And here we are. 

Minho eyes red after beaten up by unnie with a broom. Sorry Minho-yah, I can’t help you about that.

We enter the attire shop and wait for unnie to get her new mitten. I sat at the corner with Minho and suddenly his head fall on me. Awww he’s so cute. Ah ha…don’t drools on me dongsaeng-ah. OMO he’s so heavy.

There’s an ahjumma point at us and giggles. She talks to her friends and they come to me.

“Is he your boyfriend? What a cute couple. Here, take this don’t worry. It was just a name card. We’re looking for a new model. You two have a big potential to become one of our models.”This ahjumma, she’s so fast.

“Err he’s my brother, and thank you..”

“Oh your brother? Ahh what a lovely sister of you. You two have a face. If you’re interested, contact me or drop by at our company okay?”Later the weird ahjumma’s walked out from the store. I just follow her with a gaze.

 

Minho's POV

 

‘Haish I’m so sleepy. Ahh she’ll never mind if I sleep for a while.’

“Is he your boyfriend? What a cute couple. Here, take this don’t worry. It was just a name card. We’re looking for a new model. You two have a big potential to become one of our models.”Huh? Who is that awww my eyes~~

“Err he’s my brother, and thank you..”I feel my heart shrunk. I’m always as a brother to her. Can’t you see me as a guy who admiring you Hara? I wish I’m older than her so I can be the one who’ dominant in this relationship.

“Oh your brother? Ahh what a lovely sister of you. You two have a face. If you’re interested, contact me or drop by at our company okay?”Do I need to wake up? Andwae! She’ll know I pretend to sleep even I’m deathly sleepy right now. Hah! Idea~~okay since you consider me as your dongsaeng why shouldn’t I. Let me see your reaction

I wrap my arm around her waist and lay my chin at her shoulder. I can smell strawberry scent from her and OMO!!?? Am I just high? CRAP!!!! Calm down Minho Jr, calm down. It just a hug…DEMS =.=

“Yah Minho-yah! Wake up how come you can sleep at a place like this.”Is she fidgeting?

“Hmmm I’m sleepy noona lent me your back.”

“Okay okay, haish, you want me to sing a lullaby?” What? Aigoo failed again. I need Seungyeon noona right now, only she can understand me. Hmm she’s sweet, that’s why I love Hara but she never noticed me even I always in front of her. She still not realized about me, I can be her Mr.Right.

 

‘Baby one more time~~ Let me blow your mind~~’

 

I open my eyes after my phone received a message…what? I like Jewelry, so? Got a problem with that?

 

From : Lucifer Noona

Subject : Sorry Guys~~

I have to go now, well I saw you two having a good time just now hehehe, my bad, Hyunseung want to meet me alone…so mian;p

‘I knew it. She’s always like this haih.’

 

“Noona, that Lucifer just ditched us again, so where do you want to go? We still have 2 hours before meeting Seungyeon”

“I knew it, she’s always like this haih~~ just stop by at Mom’s academy first? I want to take a look, it has been a while.

Again, this is why I loved her. We share the same thought. So, we walking out from the store and heading to the academy.

While we’re stopped at the side waiting for the green light for jaywalkers, I saw Appa’s car passed by. I Hmm he told me that he will gone to Seoul but that’s not the main way…is there any other way to go to Seoul.? Ahh nevermind.

 

While Hara and Minho still at the store

 

~~T-R-Y, do it now, can you follow me, yes, uh-uh~~

~~T-R-Y, pick it up, you'll never catch me, oh no~~

 

“Hello, JungAh speaking.”Siwon change his gaze from the menu to JungAH after her phone rang.

“Ah Kim Kibum. ..no no I’m having my breakfast…hmm uh huh… It’s okay, I hope to see you in my class next time, so how’s your brother?Omo? Where? You stay there and wait for me.”

“Dugu?”Siwon ask her sister and signing to the waitress to wait for a while.

“Oppa, Jonghyun’s admitted to the hospital! His condition’s not stable right now. I want to see him, Oppa!”Siwon panicked because yeah JungAh get up from her seat and stuffed her phone and notebook into her tote bag, she look like a mad women who just being .

“Woah hoa honey, calm down. Who is in the phone just now?”

“It’s Kim Kibum, he told me his brother is in hospital….” Siwon frozen because he never saw JungAh like this, well it has been a while after Hyunjoong’s death.  Siwon just follow JungAh and he starts his car engine. Both off to a hospital where Jonghyun’s in and he drive over the limits.

 

Key's POV

 

Hyung’s condition turned out worst. Doctor told me he have to gone under surgery to bypass his heart. If he’s not, it will threaten his life.

‘I don’t want to lose him, it was enough with my parent, I don’t have anybody else except him’

“Hey Yeobo…why with that face?. It’s not I’ll die now. I’m alright.”Jonghyung hyung touches my face and smiled. I can’t hold my tears and it broke down. DEMMIT Almighty Key just broke his tears in front of hi s sick brother.

“Hyung, I’m sorry I just, if Mom still a..alive, we don’t have to face all this hardship. Maybe you’ll be able to play soccer with me and we can hang out…sob sob…like others teen at our age.”I shouldn’t say this to him but who else will hear me I still a little brother to hyung, I’m also need to be pampered. He wiped my tears.

“Kibummie, it’s not like we asked for this right? This is our fate so we have to accept it and try to live as best we could with it. Naah, you want to see your hyung sick again? If you don’t, please stop crying.”

He didn’t have any idea about his condition right now, how should I talk to him? To do the surgery need a lot of cost and I can’t leave him alone. I afraid something bad will happen to him. I don’t want the same thing happened again like my Mom. Mom’s so depressed before her death because all of us come back to our old house for a week and then my father was killed. We’re not at his side before his death. I don’t want it happen again between me and hyung.

“Hyung, may I ask you something? Who is the Beautiful Ahjumma? I found her number in your pocket last night?” I try to cheer up and he gave me questioned look.

“You mean the one I wrote with green marker?”I nod and show him the piece of paper written a numbers.

“It’s your teacher, Mrs. Kim. She gave me and ask me to call her if you already come back home . Ahh I forgot to tell her before. Can you call her and tell her I already asked you why you skipping your class?

I nod and heading to the counter. The pretty nurse approved me to make a phone call. I dial the number and someone at the other line answer.

 

Mrs. Kim : Hello, JungAh speaking.

Me : Hmm hello Mrs.Kim. I’m Kim Kibum, your student from ASDA.

Mrs Kim : Ah Kim Kibum

Me : Deh, did I interrupt you or something?

Mrs.Kim : No no I’m having my breakfast…

Me : Ahh I’m sorry because trouble you before. Sorry again for my behavior… well, my brother ask me to told you that he already knew my reason why I skipped your class and…

Mrs.Kim : It’s okay, I hope to see you in my class next time, so how’s your brother?

‘Should I tell her?’

Me: Actually, he asked me to talk to you on his behalf because he’s sick now. He’s hospitalized and unstable…hurmm he need to gone under surgery if…

Mrs.Kim : Omo! Where?

Me : Aaa St.Lucia Hospital…

Mrs.Kim :You stay there and wait for me.

Me: Mrs.Kim? Hello??

‘She wants to come over? Better tell hyung.’

 

JungAh and Siwon in the car

 

“Yah dongsaeng! Why are you crying? Haish it’s bothering me I can’t focus”Siwon can’t focus on his driving because he kept hearing JungAH sobbing. He is wondering why. Is that because the Jonghyun boy reminds her to his late husband?

“…I don’t know either…isk isk isk…o.oppa. ig.no.re me…huuuuhuuu..”THE HECK! Ahh lucky we will arrive in any minutes from now.

 

At the hospital

 

Both rush inside the hospital and JungAh try to call Kibum again to ask where he is. There’s women voice in another line and JungAh panicking again. It was actually the nurse who lent Kibum the phone before and she told her Jonghyun’s room. After 3 minutes, JungAh and Siwon stand in front of the room.

“Ah Annyeong haseyo Mrs.Kim”Kibum greet JungAh right after she enter the room and suddenly he point his finger at Siwon. Siwon who follows behind JungAh shocked and say.

“Key?” He wrinkled his eyebrow and look at Key

“You..ah.ah..jush”Key stuttered but JungAH seems doesn’t mind at all. She threw her handbag to Siwon and he catches it perfectly even it is almost hit Key head.  Why is she like this? Oh, it’s Jonghyun. She is look at Jonghyun as she sat beside the bed.  The two guys just froze at the door staring at each other.

“Kim Kibum, how can he end up here? What’s wrong with him actually? I sensed something was wrong with him since yesterday. What do you mean about the surgery thing?”Kibum and Siwon snap back to reality because of JungAh’s question. I mean questions.

Suddenly someone wore white suit with foreigners looks get into the room and he smile to JungAh. Based on his uniform, obviously he is a doctor.

“Ah the parents are here. So ,Sir…?”Dr. Nichkun (based on his nametag) extending his hand to shake with Siwon. Siwon shake it and tell his name. But he didn’t tell to the doctor he is not the parents. He forgot and JungAh again, doesn’t mind at all.

“Ah, Mr.Choi…urrmm can’t we talk? Please in my office.”Siwon nod and later gone with the young doctor. JungAh Jonghyun’ hair and whispering something since Kibum did not answer her. JOnghyun slowly open his eyes.

“Hyung, please rest a little bit more. It was the doctor came in just now.” Kibum changed look to JungAh because he was surprised at JUngAh doings. Nobody care to his hyung after his Mom die.

“You should sleep Jonghyunnie, don’t bother with my presence here…I’ll wait until you wake up later.”

“Mrs.Kim? I thought my brother joked about your coming before…*cough*…thank you and I’m sorr *cough*..”

“Shhuushh…no need to talk, here drink this”She gave Jonghyun drinks water and pats his back softly. Key is still look at the scene in front of him.

‘Is this the fierce Mrs.Kim in a class? She looks different…like she knew my hyung…’

“Key-ah, I’ll be discharges today right? Nothing is wrong with me right?”

 

Siwon’s POV

 

‘So, that Jonghyun kid suffered from heart disease.’

“I have his medical record before, but he stopped received treatment since 4 years ago without any reasons.”Dr.Nickhun explained everything to Siwon. As responsible adult, Siwon think he needs to do something because Key never told him about Jonghyun’s sickness. He also tell to the doctor he actually their uncle.

To clear up thing, I knew Key very well because Key’s mother, Park Gahee is a bestfriend of my late wife. I often met Key instead Jonghyun after Gahee’s death but he never told JungAh. I lost contact to that Key boy because they moved to unknown place. Ihad tried searching for them since 4 years ago.

The purposed I hide it from JungAh because my sister already brokenhearted after knew that her husband have another family than her. She felt cheated by Hyunjoong and even worst he had 2 sons in his marriage with Gahee. JungAh his 1st wife, they married because of family. Hyunjoong’s love is Gahee and he can’t help it. After they got Hara, Hyunjoong was gone missing for 3 months. He knew Hyunjoong just married to Gahee at that time. Until everythings was reveals when Hara’s 6 birthday’s. JungAh suffered a lot after that. My wife, Gahee and JungAh know each other since their high school.

“We need to done the bypass as soon as possible. I hope you and your sister will discuss together to sort this out.”

“Thank you Doctor, and I will. I will give you the answer after I talked to the boys too.”

As I approaching Jonghyun’s room, my phone is ringing. It’s my secretary. I told her to make up all my works and prepared things that I need including telling my children I and Jungah will not home maybe for a week. I must stay here, beside work can wait and Jonghyun’s not.

“Honey, can we talk for a sec?”JungAh follow me out and I told her everything or…spilled out everything?

As I expected, JungAh shocked and can’t even utter any words. After few minutes, she barged in into the room again and hugged Kibum.

 

While Minho, Hara and Seungyeon at Charlie Brown Café.

 

 

Hara’s go to a wash room and Seugyeon take this chance to burst her anger towards Minho. Why?

“YAH ALIEN! WHY ARE YOU TORTURING YOURSELF? GEEEZZ”Minho’s choke at his bread and search for water.

“WAE NOONA! DON’T CALL ME THAT…I’M NOT AN ALIEN…”

POKKK!

“AUCH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?”Minho rubs his head after Seugyeon hit his head with spoon.

“For your IDOTNESS plus you really SLOW Minho-yah. We will graduate this year and you still not confessing your feelings to Hara. If you continued like this, not just this year, until you graduated, you’ll not get your girl.”

Minho let out a big sigh and pouted.

“But noona, I afraid it will break our friendship beside she always look at me like a brother to her not more than that.”

“That’s not the point, I was certain Hara will not run from you even after you confess to her. She is considerate person remember? You better do Minho, for your own sake too. I thought after I leave both of you to the States, there will be an improving but haih…Malay people said, HAMPEH!”

Seungyeon crossed her arms at her chest and shake her head. At this time, her brother, is dating Minho sister. Yeah Hyunseng is dating Sooyoung. Later Hara come back to her seat. They changed topic.

 

At home

 

“Bwoh? Appa and Umma will not home for a week? Wae noona?”Minho bluted out and stop pulling out his jacket after SooYoung told about Siwon and Jungah will not going back.

“They have something to settle up…so guess what? Hara will stay here and you must be the happiest person on earth for this whole week.”

Minho blushes but kept denying it. Hara always at their house by the way so there will be no different.

“I’ll tell her than”He go to Hara house and after half an hour, Hara already at their house.

That night, Sooyoung is out again but this time to meet her friends. They called themselves SNSD. Minho and Hara left alone at the house. While they playing Counter Strike, Seungyeon call Hara.

 

SY:Oh, so you’ll stay over for a week?

HR :Yeah, my Mom ask too as usual.

SY: May I talk to your Minho for a while?

“Yah boy, Seungyeon wanna talk to you. MOVE”

MH: Yes noona?

SY: Hey, listen. This is your chance. Do as what I taught you before. Remember, always act innocent and act like you’re honest. Mkay?

MH: ………..

SY: Did Hara tell you about there’s one guy from Seoul University ask her to go out? They met when Hara helps his teacher than being snatched. He looks wayyyyy innocent and a llloooooooooottttttttt more cuter than you. Exactly, like her ideal type and…

“NOONA! CAN WE GO TO LOTTE WORLD TOMORROW? I GOT FREE TICKETS FOR TWO.”

Seungyeon in the other line – ‘ Hehehehe, it’s working even I lied a little’-

 



 

THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPPIE SO FAR

I'LL UPDATE MORE 

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT SO AI KNOW THERE SOMEONE READ THIS.

THANK YOU

 

p/s NEW POSTER MADE BY kwonyurikissu

it's totally different from my poster before but It work for me. Only Minho, so reader's will always remember the main plot for this story is focusing on everything related to Minho and You (Hara).